• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Durability problem

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi,

How can we farm in desert, when our weapon are broken after one hour of farming ? 

I went to crescent shrine, i made 1237 token, and my weapon & offhand broken...

All my stuff got  85+ dura, but my weapon broke so fast!

Seriously, this is a real problem for farming in the desert, even if i make a second liverto TRI, i'll stand there for 2 hour instead of one.. ridiculous.

By the way, some Zerk friends doesnt have this problem, but mage does, it seem to be a ranged/magic class issue, our weapon broke rly fast.

Any point about this Daum?

Posted (edited)

OMG a Ranger crying about her farming capacity.

I cant believe it.

Edited by Shynoobz

Posted

Might try getting your gear to 100 durability to last a bit longer.

1 person likes this

Posted

OMG a Ranger crying about her farming capacity.

I cant believe it.

I can farm for 50 mins without hand picking ( got 3 pets ), because my weapon breaks  after that.

Not crying tho, just letting you know.

Posted

100 durability and an hour out of mh and oh is all I get as well.  

Posted

an hr is fine o-o you're never THAT far from repair npc anyways.

Posted

i farm about 45minutes before breaking one weapon. Cant waiting for awakening so i can farm twice as long lol

Posted

Ye i got same issue farming at basilisks i can only get around 900 trash loots and my weapons break even though id still have tons of pots to continue = (

Posted

an hr is fine o-o you're never THAT far from repair npc anyways.

Sounds like someone has yet to experience the majesty of the run back through the desert after Crescent farming.

2 people like this

Posted

Sounds like someone has yet to experience the majesty of the run back through the desert after Crescent farming.

Posted

Titium is even worse :/ When grinding in the desert, I feel I spend more time on my camel than farming mobs, which makes it way less appealing than other spots.

God, I'm hoping the annexes will have a repair NPC (and that they will be released  SOON™)

Posted

I can get little over an hour if i constantly spam accuracy skill (less hits miss idk it works?) but none the less i go back to repair with a bag full of pots. kinda redonculous. The durability problem keeps me away from valencia because i feel like Drasil. i spend more time on my mount running to a blacksmith then actually killing sht

Posted

yup my Ranger friends never play in Desert cause would spend more time on camel than fighting!

I just tested on my Ranger, Duo Grunil and Liverto all Full Dura, from Blacksmith started timer then rode to mobs and grind....37 minutes til all gear red and weapon about to break. I also have Cashshop skin thats supposedly 10% less Weapon degrade BUT seesm to not work....the Weight Limit Increase CShop were a silly buy as i don't need 1/2 the limit i have due to only being able to spend a short time fighting.

Posted

It felt like it got worse with the Ninja patch when the patch notes indicated it should have gotten better.

PWyS0dE.pngRanger

• The amount of durability decrease has been slightly reduced.

Posted

It felt like it got worse with the Ninja patch when the patch notes indicated it should have gotten better.

PWyS0dE.pngRanger

I feel like it got better. both my Main Hand and Off Hand seem always around the same.

1 person likes this

Posted

PWyS0dE.pngRanger

I feel like it drastically improved, at Sausans I always run out of potions before my weapon breaks nowadays. Before that patch it felt like it was about 50/50. 

Posted

I feel like it's completely rng now.

Posted

I felt a little increase at fogans, can bring +30-50 mana pots now. Wouldn't say its good, but better than nothing.

I feel like it's completely rng now.

Lol ×D

Posted

I felt a little increase at fogans, can bring +30-50 mana pots now. Wouldn't say its good, but better than nothing.

Lol ×D

Yeah I use to take like 350 Large (Don't like taking Extra Large) to Fogan's now I take always over 400 Mana Pots there, Sometimes the Offhand might go to 0 before the main hand, but most rangers have two off hands so its never a issue o/

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The consensus reasoning, among my friends, behind durability going down faster for Mages and Rangers is because durability reduction seems to be based on number of hits.  Rangers and Mages pump out an insane number of hit instances compared to other classes.  Mages are feeling it hard now that they can spam Multi Magic Missile every second or two. Shotgun/WotW for ranger, and MMA/LightningAE's for mages total a lot of individual hit registrations.

I've noticed 0 difference in weapon durability loss fighting at sausans vs fighting in the desert.

Edited by Sizmo

Posted (edited)

I've been having some major durability issues recently, at crescent my mainhand is often hitting 0 before my offhand goes below 30 ( and I primarily spam will of wind). Durability feels so much more random now, but it is still absolutely awful compared to most other classes that can grind for hours without repairing.

Edited by Fire Spin

Posted (edited)

2%XP at Yalt canyon Bandits and i go from 82 dura to 1 (i'm lvl 56) no other class has this problem , maybe the more arrows we shoot the more dura we spend? lol....

Edited by Nobex

Posted (edited)

The ranger is considered "PVE god" but it's far from truth: almost every other class can be on par/more efficient than us because we loose durability 2-3 times faster.

@PM_Jouska @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes  :Can we at least get some feedback from staff on this ? We are getting nerfed every patch, maybe it's time to get a little love as well.

Edited by Drasil
Missing word

Posted

The ranger is considered "PVE god" but it's far from truth: almost every other class can be on/more efficient than us because we loose durability 2-3 times faster.

@PM_Jouska @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes  :Can we at least get some feedback from staff on this ? We are getting nerfed every patch, maybe it's time to get a little love as well.

>.< 

Posted

I have two main and off hands.  Seems to be the ticket for staying in the desert longer.