• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror's Thread

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Just wanted to start a Conqueror's Thread for all the people who have purchased it.  I just got mine and I am looking forward to joining you all in CBT1.

Posted

Buying before knowing whether the game is gonna be P2W or not which definitely is a possibility, don't know about that.

Daum need to inform us on the new cash shop before I'll feel comfortable buying the Conqueror's Package.

3 people like this

Posted

I didn't set this thread up as a "Who bought..." thread - it is specifically for Conqueror's to discuss and get to know other Conqueror's leading up to CBT1.

Oh alright! Well, hello there, I am a person of the conqueror breed

Posted

Buying before knowing whether the game is gonna be P2W or not which definitely is a possibility, don't know about that.

Daum need to inform us on the new cash shop before I'll feel comfortable buying the Conqueror's Package.

I don't have the same concerns over the cash shop as some others do so I really don't care.  I am perfectly happy for there to be "convenience" items in the cash shop and for players to be able to sell cash shop items on the AH.

2 people like this

Posted

Elite thread?

FB_IMG_1447719843395.thumb.jpg.284444ed9

2 people like this

Posted

More like "I don't care about what will happen in the future, I'll just throw money just for the heck of it" people.

4 people like this

Posted

Oh alright! Well, hello there, I am a person of the conqueror breed

Nice to meet you :)

I have only played on JP for a few hours so looking forward to CBT1

Posted

I bit the bullet and bought it. I totally understand that people want to wait until they release more information about the cash shop. Pretty much half the price is the game itself and $25 worth of credits, which I would have bought eventually anyways. I was not fortunate enough to get into the alpha, so I don't want to gamble again on the betas. Four day head start is wicked, and most of the other stuff in the bundle is stuff I would have purchased at some point anyways.

It'd be a shame if they made the cash shop pay to win, but I'd still find enjoyment in the game as I did with other games. Several hundred hours on the Korean version and I would have had a lot more if I wasn't going to end up switching to NA. Personally that amount of time is well worth my money.

Here's hoping the game improves for our version and our pre-order money works towards that.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

edit: nevermind, not worth it lol

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

This thread=show off, elitism.

Posted

This thread=show off, elitism.

Leave them be, it's their money, it's their choice.

They better not come here and cry to us if something ever happens though.

Posted

Leave them be, it's their money, it's their choice.

They better not come here and cry to us if something ever happens though.

Not talking about their choice of pre-ordering, it's about them showing-off.

Posted (edited)

edit: nevermind, not worth it lol

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

You shouldn't be concerned though, like I said, that's their life. Let them be, in the internet, if you see something offensive, the best thing to do is ignore it. This is the internet we're talking about here.

Posted

Bought it, looking foward to play with you guys in CBT1.

More like "I don't care about what will happen in the future, I'll just throw money just for the heck of it" people.

You shouldn't be concerned though, like I said, that's their life. Let them be, in the internet, if you see something offensive, the best thing to do is ignore it. This is the internet we're talking about here.

Now i understand that some people are just able to throw money, others are on a tight budgets, Let's not judge, i don't think anyone is showing off it's only 100bucks.

Even tho i bought the "Conqueror" Bundle, I'm still waiting for Black Desert Informations

So much questions are left unaswered, it's quite scary.

2 people like this

Posted

Well excuse me "only" $100, Yato, here is a broke college student. You make me sad :o:P

Posted (edited)

Well excuse me "only" $100, Yato, here is a broke college student. You make me sad :o:P

I feel you, i'm sorry then eh, 100$ can be alot to some people (Students) especially for a game with so much questions left unaswered, still had no intent to brag.

Edited by devour
1 person likes this

Posted

SUP FOLKS.
HAIL YOUR FUTURE QUEEN

Posted

I'm not offended in the least nor am I on a tight budget since I got myself. It's more hilarious that you're labeling yourself as special by making this thread for getting the most expensive pack.

''Conqueror's thread".

Posted

if we spam them with questions about cash shop ALOT - i believe we will be informed soon enough :) 

Posted (edited)

I don't have the same concerns over the cash shop as some others do so I really don't care.  I am perfectly happy for there to be "convenience" items in the cash shop and for players to be able to sell cash shop items on the AH.

And this is why all we get is shitty games now a days.. Publishers and Developers know that people will throw their money at anything..so whats the point in making a quality game in today's generation lol, not saying black desert is shitty but any game were all you gotta do is have a huge wallet and now your god at the game is pretty sad.

Edited by Penguin
2 people like this

Posted

I'm not offended in the least nor am I on a tight budget since I got myself. It's more hilarious that you're labeling yourself as special by making this thread for getting the most expensive pack.

''Conqueror's thread".

We're not special but we're probably all waiting for CBT1 while you're not so we can chitchat,  at least i'm glad you're not offended

fyi I don't feel special at all and i didn't create the thread at all, if i were on a tight budget i would have gotten the 30$ pack, it's really no big deal.

Posted

And this is why all we get is shitty games now a days.. Publishers and Developers know that people will throw their money at anything..so whats the point in making a quality game in today's generation lol, not saying black desert is shitty but any game were all you gotta do is have a huge wallet and now your god at the game is pretty sad.

I completely agree with this, Money should not help you in any ways, and if it does it should be really minimal.