• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] on [NA_World] !

260 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

http://www.grievancegaming.org

Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful and not just jerks that flame you when u ask a question. Ever hate joining a guild that you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNAUftA2F1Y

Grievance can be found playing in the following games:

Official Grievance Guilds

ArcheAge - Salphira (West)
Black Desert - Uno Server
Elder Scrolls Online (Aldmeri)
EverQuest II - Permafrost Server
Final Fantasy XIV - Midgardsormr Server
Neverwinter - Dragon Server
Rift - Wolfsbane Server
SWTOR (Empire: The Shadowlands) (Republic: Jedi Covenant) - PvE Servers
World of Warcraft (Alliance: Proudmoore) (Horde: Thrall)

Embassies (Smaller Grievance Guilds)

Blade & Soul - Poharan Server (Crimson Legion)
Diablo
EVE Online
Guild Wars 2 - Devona's Rest Server
Star Citizen
Tera - Tempest Reach Server
Wildstar (Exiles)

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/Shooter/PvP Clans)

Battlefield 4

Overwatch (Clan available at launch)
The Division (Clan available at launch)
World of Tanks
World of Warships

MOBAs

Heroes of the Storm (Coming Soon)6
League of Legends
Smite

Mobile Games

Boom Beach
Galaxies at War
Star Trek Timelines

(many other smaller and Independent MMOs)

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the US.

When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.

Thank you for your time,
Marissya
Media and Marketing Coordinator
visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org

Grievance Charter link: http://www.grievancegaming.org/grievance-information/grievance-global-gaming-charter

Application link: http://grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=914
*updated active affiliation list - February 4th, 2016

Charter_1_copy.thumb.jpg.c039a03a5f9c817Embassy-Leader.thumb.png.f5057f36e115bb3

Edited by Lord Scythe
3 people like this

Posted

i'll apply seems really outstanding

Posted (edited)

Look forward to your application!

Charter_1_copy.thumb.jpg.3dff2fca08932d1Embassy-Leader.thumb.png.e937c1bb4369f3a

Edited by Lord Scythe
added pictures

Posted (edited)

Yea it's gonna be great, hope to see your application.

e5c9d810-bc69-4770-92e2-4167e2b9ba90.png

Edited by Magjik
forgot tag

Posted (edited)

Family, Honor, Loyalty!  Learn it, Live it, Love it! You can check this in action at our real life get together 2015.  Real life get together 2016 is just around the corner. 

Videos posted on our forums and our youtube channel. 

You can watch our live streams here:  http://www.twitch.tv/grievance  We are always looking for streamers to stream game play and do shows on the Grievance channel. 

You can watch past broadcasts here: https://www.youtube.com/user/GrievanceGaming/featured

www.grievanceguild.com

Charter_1_copy.thumb.jpg.75d3e0554c2f013Embassy-Leader.thumb.png.3bd08d44b61da09

Edited by Lord Scythe

Posted

I've been with Grievance three years, and had the privilege to be an officer in two guilds, and find heavy involvement in both YouTube and Twitch projects. It's great knowing the same quality people and enjoying several games together. Real Life comes first, we don't accept any drama. This is the best mix of raiders/casual/crafters I've ever seen in any MMORPG.

Posted (edited)

I have been with Grievance for almost 3 years.   I became the Recruiting officer of Neverwinter Online shortly after it launched and then became the executive officer.  I believed in Grievance so much that when the opportunity to become a Charter Member I jumped at it.

Grievance is the one of if not the most organized multi game guilds in existence. 

When you go to our website please check out our charter and you might want to read through the history of Grievance. 

I have been to 2 of the last 3 get together and plan on being on the next one.  They are a blast and this years is in a huge mansion!

Check us out Grievance is really something special.

Charter_1_copy.thumb.jpg.20da9d47bebc32bEmbassy-Leader.thumb.png.e937c1bb4369f3a

Edited by Lord Scythe

Posted

Looking forward to playing with Grievance in Black Desert!

Posted

I joined Grievance over 2 yrs ago for NWO (Neverwinter Online) and I really like it. Specially the part where I can move to different games and they're still part of the family. I've played Archage, ESO etc and everyone has been great, check it out and see what you think

signame1.thumb.png.ba75ce86849829549ac9f

Grievance would like for you to pay us a visit at http://www.grievancegaming.org    
Grievance Charter link: http://www.grievancegaming.org/grievance-information/grievance-global-gaming-charter
Application link: http://grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=914
View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNAUftA2F1Y

Posted

damn i can relate to this... iam like always surrounded by flaming jerks..
And so many guilds have rejected me or i couldnt find myself in them because they didnt accept my erp officer style ;/ or they just flat-out declined me ;__;
can you guys help ?????11

Posted

Only join if your looking for the best guild out there.

Posted (edited)

damn i can relate to this... iam like always surrounded by flaming jerks..
And so many guilds have rejected me or i couldnt find myself in them because they didnt accept my erp officer style ;/ or they just flat-out declined me ;__;
can you guys help ?????11

As long as you meet our requirements and can follow our rules we encourage you to apply.  Check out our main charter and make sure you agree with it and that it fits your needs.  If you like what you see then put in an application on our website after creating a forum name and being approved to post.

Charter 1 copy.jpgEmbassy-Leader.png

Edited by Lord Scythe

Posted

man another forum guild , can we skip the 2010 guild habits and just straight go to the talking ;p

Posted (edited)

man another forum guild , can we skip the 2010 guild habits and just straight go to the talking ;p

Nope we never skip the forum as it is our main form of communication with Teamspeak being a close second.  I am very by the book when it comes to applications and the information they contain. 

If forums are not your thing that is cool but many players who did not want to do the forums finally did and every single one has been happy to be a part of Grievance and many of them are now officers in their respective games.   I was one of those players who hate forums and I still put in an application to play with a good organized guild.  Grievance is not a typical guild or multi-game guild, it is something special and I will let you decide if you would like to put in an app or not!

If not good luck in your search if you do put in an app I look forward to reading it!

Charter_1_copy.thumb.jpg.b2773a250476017Embassy-Leader.thumb.png.3bd08d44b61da09

Edited by Lord Scythe

Posted

may the enji-gods bless you with many recruits.

1 person likes this

Posted

may the enji-gods bless you with many recruits.

200.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey there.  Really like what I see!  How many folks do you anticipate being in the guild at launch?

Posted (edited)

If you want to be competitive edit this isn't the guild for you.  edit

Edited by CM_Praballo
Removed inappropriate and biased wording

Posted (edited)

Hey there.  Really like what I see!  How many folks do you anticipate being in the guild at launch?

I would expect 20+ for early launch and i expect to hit the cap of 100 in the first week after all pre-orders are able to play.  It is possible we could hit cap sooner.

Charter_1_copy.thumb.jpg.3dff2fca08932d1Embassy-Leader.thumb.png.e937c1bb4369f3a

Edited by Lord Scythe
added pictures

Posted (edited)

If you want to be competitive edit this isn't the guild for you.  edit

Please stop making fun of a edit guild. Losing to slayers is already a loss in itself. edit

Edited by CM_Praballo
removed inflammatory parts

Posted

Have been with Grievance for many years over now 4 different mmo's and it took the pain of looking for that perfect guild away.

A fun, dedicated guild that's always been willing and able to help out in any way possible.

Also having two young kids that quite often listen to the guild chat on teamspeak, it's a massive piece of mind to have a lounge that has no chance of foul language and topics that I don't wish for them to hear pop up. Much appreciated.

Posted

Grievance is ready for the name reservation today! 

Posted (edited)

Grievance is ready for the name reservation today! 

Yes, Yes we are!

Have been with Grievance for many years over now 4 different mmo's and it took the pain of looking for that perfect guild away.

A fun, dedicated guild that's always been willing and able to help out in any way possible.

Also having two young kids that quite often listen to the guild chat on teamspeak, it's a massive piece of mind to have a lounge that has no chance of foul language and topics that I don't wish for them to hear pop up. Much appreciated.

Yeah and with a 400 person Teamspeak it is kind of nice to be able to get everyone in.

Edited by Lord Scythe

Posted

Dont forget the huge alliance they had too!

Posted

Really well put together group from what I saw. I put in an application already. If nothing else, at least read their history, it was a great read