• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Making 10M+ per day in less than half an hour clicking with workers

45 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I'm currently top 3 in wealth in EU-Jordine (depending who else log in #1, #2 or #3). I didn't grind mobs at all, I'm still lvl 54. I created a guide that can be used even as a completely new player, but can be picked up by anyone who wants more silver. It needs a larger time investment at front, but once it's set up, it's printing you 10M+ a day with 15-30 mins maintenance. 

Update: here is the new guide!

It's rather long and with pictures, here it is on my blog which will be transformed into a mostly BDO blog as this is the game I'm going to play in the foreseeable future..

Edited by Gevlon
6 people like this

Posted

I suggest getting a template or learn some basic HTML5/CSS3. Overall a nice guide, hopefully with more depth in the future. 

Posted

Thank you for this, will definitely be checking it out! 

Posted

Man, don't use this kind of clickbait title. Anyway, its still helpful for new players.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why is it clickbait? It's literally true.

Why only to new players? Veteran players need no money? Or you suggest grinding mobs every time you need some?

1 person likes this

Posted

Why is it clickbait? It's literally true.

Why only to new players? Veteran players need no money? Or you suggest grinding mobs every time you need some?

Because you ain't making 10 milion a day with this method. Unless you have found the golden mine and want to share which nodes you have connected in your account, otherwise its useful to help new players understand how to make use of CP and link nodes.

Posted

I'm actually making 12-13. How else do you think I got that #1 wealth (actually #2 at the moment)?

Which nodes I'm using? Practically all of them except those whose materials sell under 150 silver. Sure there are some golden nodes (coal, fig, Star Anise, cedar, fir, fleece), but most of them bring in 300 silver materials (like potato, iron, birch). One batch is about 10 items.  A good worker can do a batch in 20 minutes (3/hour). I have 73 workers in nodes. 300*10*3*24*73= 17.7M. I make a bit less, since when I'm asleep or work I can't restart workers.

2 people like this

Posted

Could you make it more streamlined, like make it a wee bit easier to read for us lazy ones, like Step 1 > do that etc...

Anyhow nice guide!

Posted

I'm actually making 12-13. How else do you think I got that #1 wealth (actually #2 at the moment)?

Which nodes I'm using? Practically all of them except those whose materials sell under 150 silver. Sure there are some golden nodes (coal, fig, Star Anise, cedar, fir, fleece), but most of them bring in 300 silver materials (like potato, iron, birch). One batch is about 10 items.  A good worker can do a batch in 20 minutes (3/hour). I have 73 workers in nodes. 300*10*3*24*73= 17.7M. I make a bit less, since when I'm asleep or work I can't restart workers.

Yeah, since your post i decided to make math and see how much i am making per day with my workers, currently at 7M per day. I think you shoud make a guide showing your nodes connections and which ones are top priority, so that way people can make 10M a day. In your current guide you are showing people how to get started but they'll be clueless on which node prioritize and stuff like that.

Posted

You intro sounds like those "How I made 2 million last month" websites that post fake pictures of people standing next to "their" Ferraris :D

It is a good idea to share that with the public, as it is very useful for new players. However, as previously stated by others, what you wrote in your guide will not net you 10 million a day after tax. There is more behind it and it would be useful to provide that information so your guide truly becomes a '10 million per day' guide.

1 person likes this

Posted

How else do you think I got that #1 wealth (actually #2 at the moment)?

By never spending anything, for example.

You can easily make 5m+ per hour with grinding (low estimate, 10m is possible), but people who grind usually have more goals than just piling up their cash.
They actually invest it in gear etc.

1 person likes this

Posted

... but people who grind usually have more goals than just piling up their cash.

Its all about cash! Gevlon knows it.

Nice to have you here Gevlon, i am reading your blog for years!

Posted

So is it better that I sell the raw materials flax/cotton/ores or process them into the higher tiers?

Overall, I'm around 20k of literally each notable material except for those in Valencia at the moment and plats/rough black crystals (2k~ each)

Posted

So is it better that I sell the raw materials flax/cotton/ores or process them into the higher tiers?

Overall, I'm around 20k of literally each notable material except for those in Valencia at the moment and plats/rough black crystals (2k~ each)

If you have the time, process them. You will generate more value by processing materials and there is no energy requirement to do so anymore.
Also note that a higher processing level will yield more and better results, so if you are lucky you could make much more money by processing instead of selling raw materials.

Posted

1 stack = 500 items.

Also, there are items I don't sell, but process or cook. 1 stack of steel needs 4 stacks of iron ore and 2 stacks of coal. So 3000 items sold in one order.

1 person likes this

Posted

Tell me how to get 250 CP unless you grind dailies like a maniac for an entire month.

Posted

By... reading the guide linked.

1 person likes this

Posted

250CP is easy in Valencia. Quests give so much xp.

Posted

according to the guide, leveling alters to 50 and selling eggs and stuff like that give you enough money to buy pri equipment and 250 CP, 400kk selling cheap stuff and leveling to 50? c'mon...

250CP is easy in Valencia. Quests give so much xp.

Don't you need good equipment for that?

Posted

+15 or a group is enough for questing. Valencia is not very hard. It just takes long to kill something.

Posted

By... reading the guide linked.

Hello, I have a questions.

You said take only yellow or orange workers, is there a difference in the worker race if it yellow or orange? At the beginning you said to choose between human and goblin.

I tried to hire workers some times, for example with ~100 rolls I got only 2 yellow(goblins) and 2 orange(Human,Giant) workers, it is okay?

And what should I do until I roll yellow and orange workers, except questing with alts? Looks like it takes a lot of time to obtain workers.

Posted (edited)

as if 10m a day was a lot of cash lol, that's what i make in an hour of grinding

Edited by Justin Bieber

Posted

You should take blues and replace them with yellow/orange over time, since the 40-50 rolls per find is usual. You can also buy on the worker exchange.

Yes, I know that after one gets gear he can grind 10M over an hour. But I rather make 10M over half an hour while still below lvl 55 and before I have gear. Also, after it's done, I can do crate trading, alchemy, cooking and processing with the worker materials, mostly AFK and get in another 20-30M per day. I know, I know, you can make the same if you grind 3-4 hours a day. If you want to spend your playing time killing pirates again and again, I'm not going to stop you.

I wish in a week everything would be at min price. That would mean people read and think. But most will just keep grinding manes/helms and then Sausans/Pirates. I learned to not have high hopes about the intelligence of people.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice guide !

Never thought you can make so much money by selling cheap items O.o (I'm a beginner so 10M is really helpful)

I don't know which of grinding or using workers is the best method,  but I think it does not really matter. Here you give a method that probably many people didn't know, so you give us the possibility to have various activities. I will grind, because I like it, but I want to do something else to, and manage workers seems nice.

Another way to make money and have fun is always good to know :)

(Sorry for my english, you probably noticed that it is not my native language)

Posted

This guide is not the best use of CP