• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Making 10M+ per day in less than half an hour clicking with workers

45 posts in this topic

Posted

This reply is not the best use of forum space. Please enlighten us with the best use of CP, master!

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm actually making 12-13. How else do you think I got that #1 wealth (actually #2 at the moment)?

Which nodes I'm using? Practically all of them except those whose materials sell under 150 silver. Sure there are some golden nodes (coal, fig, Star Anise, cedar, fir, fleece), but most of them bring in 300 silver materials (like potato, iron, birch). One batch is about 10 items.  A good worker can do a batch in 20 minutes (3/hour). I have 73 workers in nodes. 300*10*3*24*73= 17.7M. I make a bit less, since when I'm asleep or work I can't restart workers.

All the real players spent all their money on gear...

1 person likes this

Posted

@Ackilles: which is kind of the point of the guide. You can get money BEFORE you'd have gear. Workers need a lvl 10 naked character and not one ready to grind Sausans

1 person likes this

Posted

Get 10m without grinding!

Guide proceeds to tell me to grind alt quests to get enough CP for node investment

*FACEPALM*

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm trying this but i dont see how you can make mils a day with it.   :(   

I'll keep trying though and setting up more nodes, making alts, etc.

Posted

@Ackilles: which is kind of the point of the guide. You can get money BEFORE you'd have gear. Workers need a lvl 10 naked character and not one ready to grind Sausans

I was responding specifically to the point where you state that your method works because you are now rank 1-2 on wealth.  I'm in the top guild on Edan and we had players dominating the wealth boards till shards came out....then none of us were on there.  Now that night vendor is announced people are hoarding wealth again and back up - but the point is that for the vast majority of the playerbase, the point of silver is gear - so now that there is suddenly something to spend on, there is no reason for players to hoard money.

Posted

I understand that those who earn a lot but spend it immediately are not on the toplist. However we have no way to see them and wealth chart is the only thing that somewhat correlate with earning.

Posted (edited)

---

Edited by Anne_Rose

Posted (edited)

@Anne_Rose

It may have been too subtle to see but the premise was to essentially use all your CP efficiently as you gain it to make enough silver passively to allow you to generate more CP easily.

Following Gevlon's journey from the start as he tried to get his head around the game economy and systems, he pretty much did exactly as he said in the guide with throw away alts of the same class as his main and reached 250+ CP in about 3 weeks. It is all there on his blog if you scroll back a few "older posts" pages if you have the time and inclination to look. Granted it will take some time as in my opinion the blog indexing is rudimentary. 

Also most of the Goblin's basic methods seem to be about using the core economy and are less susceptible to developer changes that crash some more volatile flavour-of-the-month wealth generation methods. Imagine if you will that the developers decided the drop rate for farm pruning was way too high and silently altered that coefficient down /100 the same as they will likely do for Chimera drop rates if they persist on being seen as a "best" farm mob by higher levelled players dominating that area.    

Edited by Biometr1c
cleared some typos.

Posted

Unfortunately not, I grinded Calpheon dailies until I figured out the alt-leveling. I didn't born with this guide, I figured out its contents after many fails.

Posted

One more tip: regularly (like once a month) re-check prices and close nodes with low value or unsellable materials and jump on nodes with sellable ones.

Posted

@Gevlon a few quick questions.

1. How much Contribution Points do you currently have?
  2. How many workers and what are their tiers/levels?
  3. How many worker nodes do you have at the moment?
  4. What do you do with your alts energy?

Greetings, 

One-Who-Always-Has-Not-Enough-Money

Posted (edited)

it seems more like a guide on getting started than making money. if you use every node above 150 sell price that should be in your guide...

ps. this game is not like eve. in eve the market works best because everything has to be crafted/player made. so the economy depends on miners/crafting. most likely bdo GM's are buying your mats on the market to keep the "flow" going.

Edited by Desu

Posted

Man, don't use this kind of clickbait title. Anyway, its still helpful for new players.

He's been doing this for awhile now unfortunately.

1 person likes this

Posted

293 CP

83 Workers, 38 pro, rest artisan, all above lvl 20, half of them lvl 30

78 Work nodes

Cooking

Posted

With 34 workers I make roughly 5 mill a day selling everything they gather. It's pretty reasonable that he can make 10 mill with 60-70 workers.

Posted

Some Valencia nodes pay very well, like Fig and muddy water

Posted

The guide is updated, here is the new version!

Posted (edited)

so your great 30m/h is selling 200 crystals in under 1h when you have 30 items limit and they dont sell well now.
Atleast thats my look on your alchemy guide right now. :)

edit: taking into consideration 15min mp pop up even if they were sold instantly its 
30x4 = 120 items sold per hour

Edited by Matys

Posted

so your great 30m/h is selling 200 crystals in under 1h when you have 30 items limit and they dont sell well now.
Atleast thats my look on your alchemy guide right now. :)

edit: taking into consideration 15min mp pop up even if they were sold instantly its 
30x4 = 120 items sold per hour

I also commented this in the alchemy guide. But he said it's a hyperbole.