• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

new seeds (farming)

15 posts in this topic

Posted

So according to bddatabase.net there are seeds for almost every plant in the game but there are many of them which i cant find in the auction house (yet), like Star Anise, Fig, various mushrooms and most of the flowers.

Im especially interested in flowers or mushrooms that can give fruit of nature from farming, like Pie Mushroom, Purple Mushroom, Bouquet Mushroom, Lecciunum or Dalvenia Alrea. Did anyone find their seeds yet or are they just not in the game?

1 person likes this

Posted

Resumed Farming just a few days ago and have surprisingly gathered two each - of four different kinds of "Fruit of..." - for a total of eight "Fruit of Something"

Because of RNG I don't think specific seeds guarantee the acquisition of these. They're rare. I was gathering corn grown for my horses on a level 35 Valk which just garnered Skilled Gathering 1 - and some were acquired on a lower level alt (15) just randomly gathering in the wilds simply to get their gathering up.

Posted

So according to bddatabase.net there are seeds for almost every plant in the game but there are many of them which i cant find in the auction house (yet), like Star Anise, Fig, various mushrooms and most of the flowers.

Im especially interested in flowers or mushrooms that can give fruit of nature from farming, like Pie Mushroom, Purple Mushroom, Bouquet Mushroom, Lecciunum or Dalvenia Alrea. Did anyone find their seeds yet or are they just not in the game?

Acacia seeds are definitely in game. It's supposed to give Fruit of Nature, but I've yet to RNG a fruit from my Acacia just yet so I can't 100% confirm. I haven't seen any of the other seeds yet either, but I haven't gone crazy trying to obtain one. Haven't seen any of the others in the marketplace yet either, though I see tons of Acacia seeds of all tiers.

Resumed Farming just a few days ago and have surprisingly gathered two each - of four different kinds of "Fruit of..." - for a total of eight "Fruit of Something"

Because of RNG I don't think specific seeds guarantee the acquisition of these. They're rare. I was gathering corn grown for my horses on a level 35 Valk which just garnered Skilled Gathering 1 - and some were acquired on a lower level alt (15) just randomly gathering in the wilds simply to get their gathering up.

With farming, breeding certain seeds definitely give certain fruits. Peppers giving Crimson Flame for example. In the wild I do believe it's RNG, but I haven't really kept a close eye. I get almost all my Fruits from farming.

Also, what do you mean by "gathering corn grown for my horses"? All my horses eat are carrots. Maybe I'm missing some corn/horse relationship in this game? Could've been a typo too I guess. If so, sorry for pointing it out, lol.

Posted

Acacia seeds are definitely in game. It's supposed to give Fruit of Nature, but I've yet to RNG a fruit from my Acacia just yet so I can't 100% confirm. I haven't seen any of the other seeds yet either, but I haven't gone crazy trying to obtain one. Haven't seen any of the others in the marketplace yet either, though I see tons of Acacia seeds of all tiers.

With farming, breeding certain seeds definitely give certain fruits. Peppers giving Crimson Flame for example. In the wild I do believe it's RNG, but I haven't really kept a close eye. I get almost all my Fruits from farming.

Also, what do you mean by "gathering corn grown for my horses"? All my horses eat are carrots. Maybe I'm missing some corn/horse relationship in this game? Could've been a typo too I guess. If so, sorry for pointing it out, lol.

Oh, haha - thats my java induced error of course - I meant grown carrots for my horses. :$

Yes, likewise these "Fruit of..." have primarily come from my Farming by far.

Posted

i have special acacia trees on my farm so yes ^^ but i need something with faster growth time and ideally mushrooms or maybe flowers because they seem to give high xp for my alchemy stone xD

the seeds i mentioned above are supposed to give fruit of nature but i didnt see any in the market place so im not sure if they are in the game yet.

Posted

i have special acacia trees on my farm so yes ^^ but i need something with faster growth time and ideally mushrooms or maybe flowers because they seem to give high xp for my alchemy stone xD

the seeds i mentioned above are supposed to give fruit of nature but i didnt see any in the market place so im not sure if they are in the game yet.

Heheh, yeah, I'm guessing they aren't in game yet. I'm a bit of seed collector and just hadn't gotten around to gathering much in the Valencia region yet. My curiosity got going again though, but 500 weeds later ;-) I haven't got much to speak of. Just the usual suspects of Seed Sweet Potato, Hot Pepper Seed, Carrot Seed, and Onion Seed. Haven't even found any shrooms yet, but hey, just an hour goofing around so far.

Also, the Valencia region is very lonely and that penguin can get annoying after a while...

Posted

there are already 2 other threads about this and yes it seems like they arent ingame yet (used over 600 energy on gathering star anis and so on by hand and bushes in valencia but nothing.,...)

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry about the repeat topic. It is rather hard to find stuff with all the negativity posts. =) But yeah, I see them now.

Posted

There are plenty of crops to grow currently that give Fruit of Nature. Carrots, potatoes, or barley should all yield what you want. Is there some reason you want some of the items you've listed instead?

Posted

I have a related question, sort of.  The OP mentioned the BDOdatabase as where he/she was seeing this information.  Where is the data on that site taken from?  The current version of EU/NA game?  Or from the Korean one?  Thanks.

Posted

There are plenty of crops to grow currently that give Fruit of Nature. Carrots, potatoes, or barley should all yield what you want. Is there some reason you want some of the items you've listed instead?

What i would like to plant is the truffle mushroom hypha Q.Q For obvious reasons :ph34r:

But as i heard its not even implemented on KR, yet the bddatabase still list it.

Posted (edited)

ideally id like to use the crops for my alchemy stone of life and all those grains or potatoes give very little xp.  It seems like mushrooms give the most (more than twice as much) and the ones i listed above are all supposed to give fruit of nature which i need for alchemy. I found all of them in the desert but so far no seed or hypha, so probably they are just not in the game yet. There is a mushroom factory in valencia that can craft special crates with those new shrooms though... maybe it will come with valencia part 2.

Edited by Alexiel

Posted

I can confirm they give fruit of nature for the acacia seeds. I have gotten them several times now at this point.

Posted

Yeah I haven't found Freekeh, Teff, Nutmeg or Fig out there yet.

1 person likes this

Posted

I found this, so far been accurate.  After probably a hundred + crops of emperor mushrooms I have about 20 of the purple fruits of magic power you have to breed the plant f5 not harvest

fruits_and_where_to_get_them.thumb.JPG.7

I have been looking for teff seeds as I don't really want to invest the cp to get the teff nodes in the desert.  Might they be sold in valencia?  i'd think if they were that somebody would have purchased a pile and put them in the marketplace.