• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

will there be a premium subscription?

47 posts in this topic

Posted

I know the game is b2p but other games(eso etc etc) are also b2p and offer a Premium sub (15$) for extra benefits.

have they mentioned this?

Posted (edited)

I know the game is b2p but other games(eso etc etc) are also b2p and offer a Premium sub (15$) for extra benefits.

Nope, there won't be any ;3 which is a great thing =)

Edited by Primacy
2 people like this

Posted

man rly just g2 FAQ. Every day this forum gets so many useless and pointless posts like this.

2 people like this

Posted

Nope, there won't be any ;3 which is a great thing =)

Posted (edited)

No it's not a great thing, I'd rather pay 20 euros to get premium benefits for a month, than paying specific pearls for a 50% bonus xp for only an hour.

BDO KR and JP and even RU have this wich gives;

50% bonus exp

20% bonus horse exp

tax cut

and idk about the other benefits.

but we get it only as an hour in cashshop.

so does it mean that we will already have it on our account?

it's more beneficial having premium than buying it seperate from the cash shop

Edited by Reasinglow
1 person likes this

Posted

God I hope not, I like the game just as it is!

Posted

Not on NA/EU although I have asked multiple times if they are going to introduce one like on KR but no answers. 

There's the dye thing on KR but there's also these 30day value packages for around $15-20 that give you an EXP buff, AH taxes cut (meaning more silver made off AH flipping) which is basically the same as having a premium account with bonuses. 

Posted

I pray they won't add one.

3 people like this

Posted

Uhh... I thought the whole point of B2P was that we wouldn't have shit like this?

5 people like this

Posted

NO please, we don't want buy to play. Premium subscription would mean that. If this game had been subscription membership, I wouldn't never play

Posted

No, and hopefully it will stay this way.

5 people like this

Posted

I dont get it, why not?

It's way cheaper having a premium service than buying it seperate from the cash shop.

If you dont want it, You are not obliged to buy it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I dont get it, why not?

It's way cheaper having a premium service than buying it seperate from the cash shop.

Due to the design of this game, the premium sub  (like those found in KR), basically become mandatory if you want to truly compete.

3 people like this

Posted

Due to the design of this game, the premium sub  (like those found in KR), basically become mandatory if you want to truly compete.

its not about compete, it's about knowing where your pearls are going.

why pay whatever amount it will be for an hoir xp buff if we can have it for a month with more features aka Tax cut in AH wich is a MUST.

why pay whatever amount it will be for an hoir xp buff if we can have it for a month with more features aka Tax cut in AH wich is a MUST.

Posted

True, but that's only if they're implemented, otherwise nobody really has an advantage over you. 

Posted (edited)

Black Desert Online does not offer any type of subscription. All you need to do, is purchase a copy of the game (for instance by obtaining a pre-order package) and you can play as much as you want! Pre-Order FAQ

79605ba0460344a0916c0dd86010f2e7.png

Edited by CM_Jouska
7 people like this

Posted

That AH tax is vital to get silver out of the system. There are xp buffs that you can get in game, no need to spend pearls. So as I said, if they added the sub, it would become needed to be competitive as it is a buff that cannot be gotten in the game itself.

Posted

Uhh... I thought the whole point of B2P was that we wouldn't have shit like this?

Yet we have entire threads full of people complaining about cash shop. Like this game will actually live for longer than a few months on just giggles and blessings.

Posted

Black Desert Online does not offer any type of subscription. All you need to do, is purchase a copy of the game (for instance by obtaining a pre-order package) and you can play as much as you want! Pre-Order FAQ

79605ba0460344a0916c0dd86010f2e7.png

Good to hear!

2 people like this

Posted

I dont get it, why not?

Your reading comprehension fails and makes you look ignorant. 

Cash shop only has horse XP

Player XP is on Mileage shop,  can only be purchased via login points aka mileage. Which is Only accumulated by logging in. 

Only via Miles Shop

Blessing of Kamasylvia 1 day

Increase Energy Regen +2 & Increase item drop by 20%

Energy Potion (S)

Restores 10 energy.

Tech EXP Booster

Increases Skill EXP by +10% for 1 hour.

Life Skill EXP Booster

Increases Life Skill EXP +10% for 1 hour.

Combat EXP Booster

Combat EXP +50% for 1 hour.

Mana Scroll

Increases Max MP by +100 for 1 hour.

Health Scroll

Increases Max HP by +100 for 1 hour.

Game Items

Boss Scrolls (Witch/Tree/Bheg)

Summons a greater boss.

Boss Scrolls (Imp/Goblin/RedNose)

Summons a lesser boss.

1 person likes this

Posted

Your reading comprehension fails and makes you look ignorant. 

Cash shop only has horse XP

Player XP is on Mileage shop,  can only be purchased via login points aka mileage. Which is Only accumulated by logging in. 

Only via Miles Shop

Blessing of Kamasylvia 1 day

Increase Energy Regen +2 & Increase item drop by 20%

Energy Potion (S)

Restores 10 energy.

Tech EXP Booster

Increases Skill EXP by +10% for 1 hour.

Life Skill EXP Booster

Increases Life Skill EXP +10% for 1 hour.

Combat EXP Booster

Combat EXP +50% for 1 hour.

Mana Scroll

Increases Max MP by +100 for 1 hour.

Health Scroll

Increases Max HP by +100 for 1 hour.

Game Items

Boss Scrolls (Witch/Tree/Bheg)

Summons a greater boss.

Boss Scrolls (Imp/Goblin/RedNose)

Summons a lesser boss

You misread I think. On up in the thread there is specific mention of a 30 day package including the stuff he is referencing on KR. Besides no need to be an ass and use insults.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I have to post on this topic because it upsets me to see this king of logic. When did "bonus XP gains" became a "must have ?". Lets put it in another way, what it would be if the developer upped the XP gains x2 or x10 or whatever ? It is simply an arbitrary value chosen by the developer. If the game was subscription based only, then everybody would have the same "XP gains".

What about games such as skyrim and fallout, that you can mod practically every aspect of it ? You can put yourself an x1000 experience gain bonus if you like, and reach max level in an hour and give yourself every high end armor and weapon. Practically would you be willing to pay a subscription for just a number change, which you can easily mod in other single player games yourself ?

What exactly is that you want ? To reach "end-game" in a year/month/week/day ? Lets say that the dev would tailor the game exactly how you like it, lets say that you want to reach max level and get most high end items in 3 months. And then they would offer a subscription where you can reach that faster, in 1 months lets say. Would you get then the subscription ? but wait, you said that 3 months would be perfect for you to reach end game, now it is 1 month ? Ok, what if you paid even more and you got there in 1 week ? The month becomes a week then ?

In other words, the experience and items gain by itself should be sufficient to have fun without feeling like grinding. That should be set right by the developer, and not need "XP boosts" and to "buy items". If you have little time to play it becomes more tricky, i think a solution would be to lower the differences between the min and max level, so that a low level player doesn't feel that he is left behind too much compared to his friends that have more time.

I personally play Black Desert for the journey, not "end-game". It is a very beautiful and large world, and to disregard it just to play some stupid dungeon over and over again "end-game" is stupid imho. And i can talk about all other games, that 95% of the game becomes irrelevant just to grind some boring dungeon. Why can't the journey itself be what matters ?

How about that a game is made where you... get to the endgame right away ! You start the game at "max level" already, and with a few staple dungeons which you can grind eternally for 1% extra weapon damage.

Edited by AngEviL

Posted

I have to post on this topic because it upsets me to see this king of logic. When did "bonus XP gains" became a "must have ?". Lets put it in another way, what it would be if the developer upped the XP gains x2 or x10 or whatever ? It is simply an arbitrary value chosen by the developer. If the game was subscription based only, then everybody would have the same "XP gains".

What about games such as skyrim and fallout, that you can mod practically every aspect of it ? You can put yourself an x1000 experience gain bonus if you like, and reach max level in an hour and give yourself every high end armor and weapon. Practically would you be willing to pay a subscription for just a number change, which you can easily mod in other single player games yourself ?

What exactly is that you want ? To reach "end-game" in a year/month/week/day ? Lets say that the dev would tailor the game exactly how you like it, lets say that you want to reach max level and get most high end items in 3 months. And then they would offer a subscription where you can reach that faster, in 1 months lets say. Would you get then the subscription ? but wait, you said that 3 months would be perfect for you to reach end game, now it is 1 month ? Ok, what if you paid even more and you got there in 1 week ? The month becomes a week then ?

Skyrim and fallout are single player, thus cannot be compared.

The reason xp bonuses and things lie drop rate bonuse and so forth are so important here is that there is no max level, and leveling post 50 takes a long time. Add in the need for blackstones, money and gear to enhance your gear, thus that consistently use the premium boosts simply out pace everyone.

Posted (edited)

RU and JP have a prem, it gives bonus XP for your level, horse, life skills, reduces fee from the marketplace, extra bag space, and more weight.

If we don't get that, marketplace fees are ganna be intense. It's 30% of whatever it sells for, plus a 5% tax.

Edited by Marlin
3 people like this