• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The senile King - Sahazad Nesser

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I got bored of digging up the desert so I decided it is time to finish the quest that has bothered me in my quest log for a while - Princess at the Palace.

The quest is relatively easy, you just have to talk to princess Saya Nesser in Valencia City. However, in order to talk to her you need blessings from her father, king Sahazad Nesser, first. He won't just let any random traveler talk with his precious daughter. 

Too bad, king Sahazads mental state does not seem to be as good as it was in his younger age. In order to talk to him, I need to proceed with other Valencia story quests. Fair enough.

The problem is, there are none. I completed all story quests in Valencia City and also looked for more quests in the Valencia region.

Edited by FliP

Posted

I was wondering that too. No more quests offered yet I have to do them to get a knowledge on him.

I found out actually - you have to get Valencia Black Spirit quest to that point and you get the knowledge on the king.

Posted

Finished all Black Spirit Quests available and all story quests :( Stuck here.

Posted

Part 2 maybe.

Posted

http://bddatabase.net/us/quest/5510/1/

Click on "Quest requirements -> Finished quest: xyz", at some point you should find out where you are in the story line and can continue from there on.

Posted

http://bddatabase.net/us/quest/5510/1/

Click on "Quest requirements -> Finished quest: xyz", at some point you should find out where you are in the story line and can continue from there on.

It is this one.

Comes right after you get teleported from under the Valencia Castle where you look for artifacts the first time. 

Finished all Black Spirit Quests available and all story quests :( Stuck here.

It is Valencia story quest. It has certain level requirement and comes after you finish Mediah story quest afaik.

Posted

It is this one.

Comes right after you get teleported from under the Valencia Castle where you look for artifacts the first time. 

Well it was more of an universal help in case someone has no quest instead of being stuck at a quest.

And you can't just talk with him? Tried to forfeit the quest and then do it again?

Posted

And you can't just talk with him? Tried to forfeit the quest and then do it again?

I got the knowledge fine when I was at that quest point. But there is a person saying they are stuck here so I tried to see what went wrong. 

Posted

You probably skipped some part of the Black spirit quest line since i got it with ease , last active black spirit quest for Valencia part.1 for me was the one to kill Fogans in the desert .

You should be able to summon also 2 new bosses one daily and one weekly Puturum ,which is Tier 3 scroll .

Posted

You probably skipped some part of the Black spirit quest line since i got it with ease , last active black spirit quest for Valencia part.1 for me was the one to kill Fogans in the desert .

You should be able to summon also 2 new bosses one daily and one weekly Puturum ,which is Tier 3 scroll .

What scroll is the daily?

Posted

What scroll is the daily?

Daily is Agrakhan , summoned at Cadry Ruins

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0