• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

No Blader On Release?

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah.. I don't know what Thinker was talking about but it was funny . 

I mean it could have been a ploy ;) or just and honest mistake. Who knows what I could of read from Daum could all be a lie as well.

Posted

I mean it could have been a ploy ;) or just and honest mistake. Who knows what I could of read from Daum could all be a lie as well.

*re-evaluating... re-evaluating...*

1 person likes this

Posted

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/8038-pm-diary-22-cash-shop-and-more/

Cash Shop

Main

Shop

Sub

Item Function

Convenience

Storage

Inventories 1/4/8

Increases inventory space by 1/4/8 slots

Weight 50/100/150

Increases player carry weight by 50/100/150 LT

Region Storage 1/4/8

Increase warehouse space in a specific region by 1/4/8 slots

Support / Boost

Horse EXP booster

Increases Horse EXP by +20% for 1 hour.

Partial Skill Reset

Resets the selected combat skill and retrieves its skill point.

Family Name Change Ticket

Allows you to change your family name.

Horse name change ticket

Allows you to change your horse’s name.

Character Slot

Expand the character creation slots by 1 slot.

Revive Potion

Allows you to resurrect immediately.

Life Skill stats transfer ticket

Allows you to transfer specific life skill EXP to another character.

Stable expansion ticket

Increase stable space in a specific city by 1

Worker's lodging expansion

Increase worker space in a specific city by 1

Vanity

Beauty

Costume + Weapon Skin Package

Full set of armor skills with weapon and off-hand skin

Weapon Skin

Cosmetic Skin for main-hand weapon.

Costume Set

Cosmetic Skin for armor slots.

Costume Single Pieces

Individual cosmetic item.

Accessories

Glasses and facial jewelry.

Underwear

Cosmetic underwear with luck bonus.

Dye box sets (1/3/10) / Bleach

Contains random dye from specific color range.

Appearance change scroll

Allows you to change the appearance of one character one time.

Housing

Floor & Wall, Chandelier, Furniture set, Bedside Table, Dresser, Closet, Dining Table, Table, Chair, Sofa, Bookshelf, Bed

Adds aesthetic value to a home, as well as beds restore energy when used.

Horse

Horse set

Box containing full set of costume armor for a horse.

Horse Face Mask, Horse Bard, Horse Saddle, Horse Stirrup

Individual cosmetic items for horses.

Horse skill initialization ticket

Change the skill of a horse.

Horse Breeding  Reset

Resets the number of times a horse has been breed to allow more breeding.,

Horse Whistle (1/7/30 days/permanent)

Allows user to call horse from further away for 1/7/30 days.

Horse appearance change scroll

Allows the user to change the appearance of their horse one time.

Pets

Pets (cats/dogs/birds/special)

Gathers monster loot items for the player.

I read quite a bit on this stuff as well, yes some of the clothing will have stats, but it's not going to be stats that will affect PvP. As far as I remember it was just about like crafting farming and stuff that is just kind of menial. Not even big boosts they had announced because their goal was to make the game not pay2win.

Yeah.. I don't know what Thinker was talking about but it was funny . 

Ha ha yeah what the PM calls " launch phase" will be nice.

Just because you all don't know doesn't mean you won't see it happen.  Go play the game.

Posted

Ha ha yeah what the PM calls " launch phase" will be nice.

Just because you all don't know doesn't mean you won't see it happen.  Go play the game.

I do play. Things are different between versions.

The information coming from Daum EU is the only information we have, I can't go off of anyone's opinion. I won't get preemptively frustrated and upset with a game/publisher until things change. Save your anger until then and stop comparing the different versions.

1 person likes this

Posted

I do play. Things are different between versions.

The information coming from Daum EU is the only information we have, I can't go off of anyone's opinion. I won't get preemptively frustrated and upset with a game/publisher until things change. Save your anger until then and stop comparing the different versions.

Plus we should always give the benefit of the doubt ;) wish them luck and just be excited whilst we can! :)

Posted

Whaaaa...? I cannot be Kirito.. I mean Blader at launch?!!? QQ What's a weeb to do?!

Posted

Plus we should always give the benefit of the doubt ;) wish them luck and just be excited whilst we can! :)

ofc, at the very least.

Posted

I still say we should stick with Musa/Maehwa for the Blader/F.Blader names. :S

Posted

I still say we should stick with Musa/Maehwa for the Blader/F.Blader names. :S

Can't fault you there. If you wanna go on a rage post, I'll be right there behind ya.

>:(<---- game face: ON

1 person likes this

Posted

Last question, sorry I I made Jouska upset or something btw (I don't get the inside joke). 

Not sad... Just... There is new Blader topic like every 2 days... :D 

Posted

What does life skill ticket do? Change lvl on a alt?

Posted

Alright so how is the economy a joke if cbt 2 and launch isn't even here yet? Cash shop in the market place after launch? K cool bruh play tera or a game that has cashshop in their market. Rng boxes, please staph Omg I'm going to dye from thsee damn rng dye boxes.. what's pay to win in NA? Extra exp? K. I'm okay with that, as long as you can't buy armor from the cashshop.

You must not have played Tera when it launched, it was subscription based and no cash shop in sight and when it eventually launched they promised it wouldn't be P2W. Just adding a cash shop at all is a slippery slope, it has happened so many times before.

Posted

Why is there no blader class on release?

because

cry_me_a_river_by_ischenda-d5vhrxo.jpg

Posted

You must not have played Tera when it launched, it was subscription based and no cash shop in sight and when it eventually launched they promised it wouldn't be P2W. Just adding a cash shop at all is a slippery slope, it has happened so many times before.

I was there, but do you really think it'll turn sub that quickly after launch? Have you seen kr cashshop? Like omfg those dyes are game breaking for me. Also there's no player trading so they can't do player trading to sell Pearls.

Posted

Why is there no blader class on release?

Blader was not planned for release, but will be available following release.  I do not have a set ETA for this yet, but when more information is available an update will be made.

Last question, sorry I I made Jouska upset or something btw (I don't get the inside joke). The March 3rd Release will have both NA/EU servers or just EU servers? Btw, Thinker, that makes a lot or sense to me now too.

That is correct this is the release for both EU and NA.

2 people like this