• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Swift> Looking for active players/All levels welcome/Casual/Friendly/Mature/PvE

62 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

<Swift> is a relaxed and friendly, casual guild on the EU server. Our aim is to create a fun, mature environment where members can enjoy the game at their own speed. Right now we're focusing on improving life skills, leveling and advancing the guild. We're doing daily missions to gain guild skills/buffs and taking part in weekly scroll runs. PvE based, we're looking for like-minded people who enjoy this side of the game. Ideally, we're looking for mature players, 25+. We don't do node wars or any PvP activities, if that's something you're interested in then we wouldn't be the right guild for you.

We welcome players of all levels. We are looking to recruit active members but there's no pressure to be online 24/7, we understand that real life comes first! All we ask is that members try to partake in guild missions when they can which helps pay your salary and advance the guild. Most of all just muck in and have fun playing the game ;)

We've played BDO since launch so have experience/knowledge of the game and are more than happy to help newer players out. If <Swift> sounds like your cup of tea you can apply to join the guild at www.swiftguild.shivtr.com. If you have any questions or need help with the application form you can PM either - Lapowinsa or Promethius - in game and we can answer any questions you might have, you'll usually find us on Velia C2 :) 

Current guild stats: +3 gathering, +3 fishing, +5 acc, +5 AP, +40 HP, Damage Reduction +1

Edited by Nitas

Posted

Greetings,

We are still here :). We are still looking for some more like minding players to join our ranks. We have had several new members join, who are settling in. Why not be one of us? Whats stopping you?

All levels welcome! We are now doing regular guild missions, gathering our points and asking the members to help decide where to invest them. Give me a shout in game - Promethius, or Lapowinsa if I'm not around.

We're here for you!

*Disclaimer : no trees or small woodland creatures were harmed during the making of this post.

1 person likes this

Posted

Salutations once again,

Its time to put this post back into your field of vision :)

We are still actively looking for new members, that means there's room for you! Step in, the door is open! Go on, i dare you, ring the door bell, tap on the window, shout through the letter box ,we will answer your call.

All levels welcome, no drama, in-house politics or any of that palaver. We hang out on Velia C2 - interested? why wouldn't you be eh? Contact me either here, or in game.

Promethius or Lapowinsa are your go to guys, what are you waiting for?

*Disclaimer  : no shrubbery or large woodland creatures were trampled or maimed during the making of this post.

Posted

Hi quick question. Do you guys have and use any kind of voice chat ? Discord,TS3 or other?

Posted

Hi there, we have Discord set up on our website, it's not mandatory that members use it, it's there for anyone who wants to..

Posted

Oh ok cool. Btw im interested in joing the guild :P

Posted

^^ whisper us in game :)

Posted

Bumpity bump, we're still recruiting, new members settling in nicely, why not join us! We're on Velia C2, PM either Lapowinsa or Promethius in game, alternatively leave us a message here, it's that easy! Have a great day :-)

Posted

Im interested in joining, Family name= CravenHeart - Character= Dragant

I believe i have a cooldown till 5pm GMT today

Posted

Hey Dragant, send me a pm in game, Lapowinsa :)

Posted

Greetings!

Swift are still recruiting so why not join us! PM Lapowinsa or Promethius if interested, you'll find all of our info up there ^^ Have a great day :)

Posted

Hi

I like the sound of your guild and will try to contact one of you in game after the servers come back up. My family name is Panor and i usually play on my Witch (Whyspa)

Posted

Hey Panor, I'm on Velia C2 just send me a pm in game :)

Posted

Greetings! Swift are recruiting, looking for more people to join our crew. All the info you need is up there ^^ or send Lapowinsa or Promethius a pm in game if you have any questions. Have a great day ! :)

Posted

Swift are still looking recruiting! Send us a pm in game if you're interested or have any questions, Lapowinsa or Promethius, you'll find us on Velia C2 :)

Posted

They are really good people, don't hesitate to contact them if you wanna join :) Hope to see you ingame! 

/Zhanto

Posted

Hey there, we're recruiting again, have a few spots left! Send me a PM in game if you're interested or would like more info, Lapowinsa or Promethius are your go to people, you'll usually find on us Velia C2 ;-) 

Posted

Greetings adventurers! <Swift> are recruiting right now, looking for mature, active players of all levels! If you'd like more info or you're interested in joining our crew then send either Lapowinsa or Promethius a PM in game, have a great day :-)

Posted (edited)

Greetings, <Swift> are looking for players of all levels to join, daily guild missions, weekly scroll runs and guild bosses, +3 gathering, +3 fishing, +5 accuracy, +5 AP, +40HP, Damage Reduction +1...PvE guild, relaxed and friendly! If you're interested please apply through our website at www.swiftguild.shivtr.com and we'll get back to you promptly. If you have any questions feel free to PM Lapowinsa or Promethius in game, have a great day!

Edited by Nitas

Posted (edited)

Greetings, <Swift> are looking for players of all levels to join, daily guild missions, weekly scroll runs and guild bosses, +3 gathering, +3 fishing, +5 accuracy, +5 AP, +40HP, Damage Reduction +1...PvE guild, relaxed and friendly! If you're interested please apply through our website at www.swiftguild.shivtr.com (only takes a min!) and we'll get back to you promptly. If you have any questions feel free to PM Lapowinsa or Promethius in game, have a great day!

Edited by Nitas

Posted

Hey there adventurers! <Swift> are recruiting right now, looking for players of all levels to join our PvE guild, daily guild missions, weekly scrolls runs and guild bosses. Relaxed and friendly guild, what are you waiting for! If you're interested you can apply through our website at www.swiftguild.shivtr.com and we'll get back to you asap or PM Lapowinsa or Promethius in game for more info, have a great day! 

Posted

Submitted a request via your site ;) 

- Plagus

Posted

Hey there adventurers! <Swift> are recruiting right now, looking for players of all levels to join our PvE guild, daily guild missions, weekly scrolls runs and guild bosses. Relaxed and friendly guild, what are you waiting for! If you're interested you can apply through our website at www.swiftguild.shivtr.com and we'll get back to you asap or PM Lapowinsa or Promethius in game for more info, have a great day! :)

Posted

Ill contact you guys in 4 hours. :)

Posted

Guild still recruiting?