• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Swift> Looking for active players/All levels welcome/Casual/Friendly/Mature/PvE

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, still recruiting, pm me in game..Lapowinsa 

Posted

Ive already applied on your website and look forward for a chance to join you guys!

Posted

Hi, once the maintenance is over I'll try and PM you in game.  I'll need to look that up first as totally newbie :)

Posted (edited)

Will pm you when i log in this evening :)

I'm a casual player (cus of work and looking after my 1.5 year old son), i could probably play 5-10 hours a week.

Started 2 days ago, just caught my first 2 horses!! haha

oh it says preferably 25+ , I'm 29

In-game name  SplitSec

Edited by Jaychtan

Posted

Online and messaged...

Posted (edited)

Swift are recruiting again, we just increased our size so we have some spots available. We're a PvE guild, looking for mature players who are consistently active in the game. Relaxed and friendly guild, regular guild missions, weekly scroll runs. We welcome players of all levels so if you're interested in joining please fill out the application on our website www.swiftguild.shivtr.com, only takes a minute ;) If you have any questions feel free to PM me in game, Lapowinsa 

Have a great day!

Edited by Nitas

Posted

We still have spots available, you can apply through our site at www.swiftguild.shivtr.com and I'll get back to you promptly, feel free to pm me in game if you have any questions, Lapowinsa :)

Posted (edited)

Greetings adventurers! Swift is recruiting right now, we're a PvE guild looking for mature, active players of all levels. If you're interested in joining us please take a minute and fill out the application on our website at www.swiftguild.shivtr.com, if you have any questions feel free to PM me in game, Lapowinsa :)

Have a great weekend!

Edited by Nitas

Posted

Time to bring this bad boy back to the surface!!

Ok, roll up, roll up! We are now actively looking to add to our roster, we have seperated the wheat from the chaff, had a bit of a house clearance and changed the sheets on the beds and put down fresh pilows ;)

Looking for happy go lucky, friendly people who arent afraid to have a bit of banter? Heck, you might even like our Friday event Pun-athons (yeah, you read right, its a Puntastic extravaganza of very, very bad puns, so bad, its good)!

If you answered yes to the above, enjoy group play and just have fun, get in touch now, dont delay..youve not applied yet? then you are delaying..

PM either myself (Promethius) or Lapowinsa in game, if you dont get a reply, be patient and contact me here on the forums. Velia C2 is where we hang out, come join in the fun.

Any questions, again, drop either of the two mentioned, a line.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Posted

Whats this?? Slipped to page two on the eve of another weekend of gaming?

We cant have that, so back to the front with you! We are still looking for social, funny, sarcastic, ironic, but not rude, guys and girls to come join our community. If you just want the social company, come join us, if you want to group up for our weekly scroll runs, join up, if you dont act like a strategically shaved gorilla..sign up!!

The more the merrier, give us a try now, you wont regret it. We arent active in PvP at this time, so if that is your thing, we may not be for you and you not for us, but there's no harm in trying us out is there?

Contact either myself in game - Promethius - or Lapowinsa.

Hope to see you soon!

Posted

Greetings adventurers!

We're looking for friendly, easygoing guys and gals to join our roster.. Whether you're into fishing, horse training, standing in front of a cooking utensil all day, shooting crocodiles, riding around in a wagon, getting lost in the desert, mindlessly grinding till you just can't take it anymore (!) whatever floats your boat...why not make Swift your new home? Don't delay, sign-up today! You can contact us in game by whispering either myself - Lapowinsa - or Promethius, or leave a message on here if you like, either way we'll get back to you asap. Hope to hear from you soon! 

Posted

If you're looking for a laid-back, friendly PvE guild then look no further, Swift are recruiting once again! We're looking for fun, easygoing players who don't take themselves too seriously and enjoy a bit of banter along the way, we welcome players of all levels, if you want to know more feel free to whisper me - Lapowinsa - or - Promethius - in game and we can answer any questions you might have, you'll usually find us on Velia 5. Have a great day! B|

Posted

Greetings.

Swift is recruiting, pm Lapowinsa or Promethius if you'd like to join our gang!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Posted

Are you looking for a mature, laid-back, friendly PvE guild? Then Swift might be the place for you! We're looking for easygoing people with a positive attitude, all levels welcome. If you're interested or have any questions feel free to pm Lapowinsa or Promethius in game, you'll usually find us on Velia 5. Hope to hear from you soon!

Posted

Roll up, roll up! Swift is recruiting again! We're a relaxed PvE guild looking for fun and friendly players to join our ranks, all levels welcome. If you're interested in joining us PM myself - Lapowinsa - or Promethius in game and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have. We're usually lurking around Velia 5 ^_^ Have a great day!

Posted

Application submitted :)

Posted (edited)

Greetings!

Another weekend of adventure is upon us and Swift is looking for players to join our band of merry guys and gals. Whatever you're into is fine by us, fishing, grinding, horse training, cooking, alchemy, sitting at the edge of the world staring into the abyss, whatever floats your waterlogged boat...We welcome players of all levels, relaxed and friendly we're a PvE guild: Current stats Gathering +3, Fishing +3, Accuracy +5, AP +5, HP +40, Damage Reduction +1

If we sound like your cup of tea feel free to PM me, Lapowinsa, or Promethius in game and we'll get back to you asap, we're usually on Velia 5. You can also leave me a message on here if you prefer, hope to hear from you soon! :)

Lapo 

Edited by Nitas

Posted

Swift is recruiting! If you're interested in joining our roster then feel free to PM me Lapowinsa or Promethius in game and we'll answer any questions you might have. You can also leave me a message on here if you like. Hope to hear from you soon and have a great weekend! 

Lapo

Posted

HI, i've just returned to BDO after a long while, looking to get back into the game and see more of it, i didn't get very far as i just made a bunch of alts and messed around with the systems but i want to actually DO things now, family name is Novastara and i think i send a friend request to Lapowinsa and Promethius, look forward to seeing you in game soon :D

Posted

HI, i've just returned to BDO after a long while, looking to get back into the game and see more of it, i didn't get very far as i just made a bunch of alts and messed around with the systems but i want to actually DO things now, family name is Novastara and i think i send a friend request to Lapowinsa and Promethius, look forward to seeing you in game soon :D

Hey there, added you as a friend in game, just /w me when you're on ;-)

Lapowinsa

Posted

Ello! Returning player here looking for casual / friendly guild, if you guys got a spot open feel free to pm ingame - Kiweeh ( fn; Massamune) 

cheers

Posted

sup :)

would like to join if possible 19yrs from germany just started playing again since alot of people chnaged my mind about the game

IGN : FilthyFrank (fn:DarkDelaney)

Posted

Evening. 

Also a returning player ( 23 years old) looking for a more casual guild. I used to play at launch and was a semi-hardcore player. Wanting a nice chilled out guild to relax and enjoy some content with.

Feel free to message me in game if you are still recruiting. Family name: Grimm. 

Many thanks.

Posted

Hey, still have some room left? I'm looking for a cool laid back and relaxed guild. I'm a returning player (33 years old from Romania). I'm playing a lvl 53 Ranger and I've been playing alone since the beginning but now I want to get involved a bit more into the game and I'm looking for a guild. Cheers.

Posted

Greetings im interested in joining your guild i was a player since the beginning but just recently came back after a very long while and would like a little help also to be honest.Im 38 years old casual pve player i have a warrior 24 level named gardrath thanks for your time.:)