• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Griefing; Fix it Daum

175 posts in this topic

Posted

Daum, why do you let one fat vaping pimply neckbeard, ruin 3 hours of farm time for 10 people? One guy can grief 2 full parties of sausan groups solely because there is no loss on PvP deaths. Takes me well over going -1m Karma to get this kid out. Fix it daum. 

ca36fbe619fe3f67dc50197141e75246.pngc43ae03de7c6b383aba8a8c03efab4f0.png

4 people like this

Posted

If hes able to steal your pack ( AKA griefing as you say), either you kill too slow and dont get there in time for respawn, or you are taking WAY too big of the map for your shitty group.

12 people like this

Posted

@Varsgod Don't be so salty. @Thug is reporting a serious issue. Before the problematic patch randoms PK came only to make you loose XP. To fix it, the devs removed PvP death penalties. Since this, some others griefers come in your spot to KS, a thing somewhat very rewarding for the griefer. To counter this, two options are possible: revert to PvP penalties or remove the whole karma system.

@Ulcaster Stealing mobs in a pack is very easy. Try it out.

Posted

@Varsgod Don't be so salty. @Thug is reporting a serious issue. Before the problematic patch randoms PK came only to make you loose XP. To fix it, the devs removed PvP death penalties. Since this, some others griefers come in your spot to KS, a thing somewhat very rewarding for the griefer. To counter this, two options are possible: revert to PvP penalties or remove the whole karma system.

@Ulcaster Stealing mobs in a pack is very easy. Try it out.

Stealing 1-2 mobs is easy, but nobody will stay on ur spot for 3 hours if he get 1-2 mobs per pack. If he can steal more, it means your group is really bad or using a rotation too big for that shitty group.

1 person likes this

Posted

@Ulcaster For a witch/wizard decently geared it's freaking easy to seal mobs, even versus great group. And yes, some stupid guys like staying near others packs, since it offers protection from mobs, and free kills.

Posted

@Ulcaster For a witch/wizard decently geared it's freaking easy to seal mobs, even versus great group. And yes, some stupid guys like staying near others packs, since it offers protection from mobs, and free kills.

Decently geared wizards usually are not guildless. If they steal your mobs declare on them. If you are scared of their guild and they keep being getting more than you, move on to another spot/channel.

1 person likes this

Posted

@Ulcaster And what about the guildless ones or worse, if he is part of a gulid wich war cannot be declared at?

Posted

Just kill them, you're grinding anyways, maybe they could just up the +karma you get from grinding mobs or make it so first tag gets kill on mobs

Posted

There needs to be a reporting function or in-game mechanics that deals with these people. Multiple reports = account suspension.

Posted

Shutting off the brain and going full stupid is your fault. Fix it Slim non pimply neckbeard!

I dont care about being red. Its a problem with the game that needs to be addressed, obviously.

Posted

Just grind somewhere else dude.

2 people like this

Posted

How is Daum supposed to 'fix' player behavior?

Sure, they could be more strict when it come to the forums, but they can't punish people for legitimately using in-game mechanics, such as PK.

Posted

How is Daum supposed to 'fix' player behavior?

Sure, they could be more strict when it come to the forums, but they can't punish people for legitimately using in-game mechanics, such as PK.

What he wants fixed isn't that people use the flagging system, it's that the flagging system is absolutely good for nothing right now.
It can't be used for holding territory anymore, the only thing it is still good for is disrupting afk toons.
What's the point of a system if the winner is the only one getting penalized in the long run?

Posted

Daum, why do you let one fat vaping pimply neckbeard, ruin 3 hours of farm time for 10 people? One guy can grief 2 full parties of sausan groups solely because there is no loss on PvP deaths. Takes me well over going -1m Karma to get this kid out. Fix it daum. 

Bro next time left up a leg and pee on the spot first then there will be at least a sniffing before people will decide if they want to compete over it or not.

2 people like this

Posted

I dont want them to fix player behavior. Just give us something to discourage the griefing behavior, just like they give PKers exp loss / gem loss / enchant loss for dying while red. Make it discouraging for both to where non-red players can lose shit too. 1% Exp was fine, idk why they got rid of that. Dont wanna lose the 1%? Dont play poker if you dont have chips.

1 person likes this

Posted

i agree this is stupid..

Posted

Decently geared wizards usually are not guildless. If they steal your mobs declare on them. If you are scared of their guild and they keep being getting more than you, move on to another spot/channel.

New guilds that haven't dec'd anyone CANNOT be declared on. Ran into 2-3 griefers in a guild the other day, tried to declare on them, but I couldn't. (Another idiotic duam move)

Just grind somewhere else dude.

You are everything that is wrong with this game. Why on earth should someone be forced out of the spot they've been in for hours, because of some troll? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Daum can come in and say that

1: Those aren't your mobs. If you want to own mobs go play a single player game with Co-Op.

2: PKing randoms was always a behavior to be punished, not rewarded hence the karma system. Whereas going to an area to grind is not.

3: Daum can use your screen shot can actually be used to show that you were griefing the other player and that it only illustrates why removing the 1% was justified in the first place as people were abusing it preventing others from leveling up even though they were putting in the hard work. You just verified the Dev's reasoning for removing it! They can also save it away as proof needed to justify further bonuses to the PK victim and harsher penalties to the PKer. Smooth move Exlax. GG.

4: If your entire group can't out DPS this one random scrub regardless of their class, you lot need to hang it up.

16 people like this

Posted

DEADFACE

Posted

You just fell into his plays, you deserved the minus Karma and hopefully some loss with it. I love it when people say "Spot is taken" lol who decide that?? Can I register somewhere that the Sausan Main Spot is reserved for XKB from 7:00 AM until 6:00 PM? Please tell me where I can find that hidden NPC xD

4 people like this

Posted

I smell more trolling in this thread.

I don't think the fix you want ( the 1% exp loss on pked ) is going to come back this way. It was removed in all versions of the game. Even if they put the exp loss back it will shift the profits of the other versions of the game. Let try to face some facts here I must say. In the end you got baited and that what happen when you get baited.

I believe the PuBs/Devs understand your problem and they are working on ways to fix it within the current systems that are in place. Since you have a ten man group you should be grinding in the Black Desert, The Two Dungeons or  Pirate Island and should not even bee in Sausan in the first place. I say not Sausan  because if it not for a guild quests There is nothing there but cash and loot and there are more better places to go to get cash and loot for a 10 man crew.

1 person likes this

Posted

Who is "griefing"  who?

Looks like the one doing the killing is the griefer 

2 people like this

Posted

I don't get why ppl don't agree with the guy saying that griefing needs to be fixed? Anyone can grief or ruin someone's exp group/rotation pretty easily w/o having any penalties, if killed easily respawned at the nearest node, getting back after few seconds. I can agree for removing exp loss, but they needed to add something to compensate. 

1) Lower the karma loss when killing someone (karma has to stay if exp loss is not in the game, if someone wants karma to be removed then exp loss needs to be reapplied)
2) Put a cooldown for the player to rez if he dies from a player after 1st time. 
I.E : 
1st death > no CD 
2nd death> 30sec CD
3rd death> 1min CD
4th death> 1.5min CD
And so on.
3) Player needs to be unable to rez in the Node after few deaths, and force him to either rez in the 2nd nearest node manager or in town.

1 person likes this

Posted

Could you clarify who the greifer is in this situation.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Stealing 1-2 mobs is easy, but nobody will stay on ur spot for 3 hours if he get 1-2 mobs per pack. If he can steal more, it means your group is really bad or using a rotation too big for that shitty group.

Or he's a ranger. I've got 202 AP but can be pushed out by a 150 AP ranger just because the class happens to attack faster and get mobs to ~50% in the time it takes my spells to wind up. Doesn't matter I can one shot 10 mobs at a time if my spell windups take so long compared to rangers AS half the pack is below 50% by the time it hits. If you are any class but a ranger, you can be pushed out by a lower geared ranger once he hits the "minimum" threshold for facerolling(which occurs somewhere between 140-160 AP for Sausans/Pirates). 

Edited by Walk
1 person likes this