• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Are you guys going to fix the servers?

204 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Do you want your playerbase to die?

Do you want to deal with more tickets?

Do you want more unsatisfied customers?

Do you want to lose money from people charging back?

Also can you make your damn staff tracker on the forums? Even forums from 10 + years ago have a working staff tracker, the hell are you guys doing over there?

Edited by Shs
10 people like this

Posted

I have to second this.  Today I keep getting random load screens in Heidel.  It's very frustrating.

Can't auto loop as that's broken.

To me, servers are actually getting worse, not better since the compensation.  Not sure if their servers are actually just getting attacked 24/7 or something, but it's definitely getting worse.

3 people like this

Posted

it's pretty damn bad.  I've never had DC issues like this except for at launch (DC on character swap, it was later fixed).

I'm finally managing to stay online for more than an hour at a time, but long-term/overnight AFKing is still not happening :T

1 person likes this

Posted

They are still getting DDOS'd which is not helping.

Posted (edited)

The firewall ports have been changed.  They didn't say shit about it.

Edited by Amodin

Posted

not one official word in regards to connection issues.

on my server orwen, i can only play on mediah 01. any other server and i get royallly lagged and -----ed in the ass

1 person likes this

Posted

Unable to AFK autoloop for more than 10-15 min at a time for several days now. Last straw for me. Haven't been doing much of anything except horse breeding in the game for a while, there's no way in hell I am going to level t7s actively (not sure if I want to laugh or cry at the thought), so now that I can't even train my horses there's just absolutely no point in logging in ever again. Thank you, Daum/PA,  for teaching me a valuable lesson; I will never bother with another Korean port. Also, this game actually made me appreciate Blizzard on a whole new level; WoW is not perfect by any means but there's just no comparison in terms of quality.

2 people like this

Posted

3 months from now you will still be saying that.

Sorry its not taht fcking hard to stop DDos script kiddies.

Posted

@CM_Jouska is this kid even around? what does he have to say about all of the connection issue threads without any acknowledgement? any news?

Posted

@CM_Jouska is this kid even around? what does he have to say about all of the connection issue threads without any acknowledgement? any news?

probably quit haven't seen shit from him in days.

Posted

Yep I just bought the game got my char to 38 after sticking through the loop of dcs. Now can't even log on him anymore gg.

Posted

Ports probably changed when they ninja moved half the shards to Aussie land. 

Posted

I love how @Plunge avoids topics like these. Come on out white knight and tell these people how great Daum's servers are. Do your job.

2 people like this

Posted

Ports probably changed when they ninja moved half the shards to Aussie land. 

They still failed to say anything about it, leaving a lot of us out to rot, hence my post.

I'm really not mad that I couldn't log in, but now I can't get the companion pet which is what I was looking forward to that.  But, because they chose not to say anything, left me and others hanging in the wind.

They can give me the daily seals that I should have had, and I'd be happy as a clam.  You know that won't ever happen though.

Posted

nearly a week down, they would have to compensate me with an ogre ring, 150 million and probably 25 of each hard/sharp shard at this point for me to come back.

1 person likes this

Posted

Do you want your playerbase to die?

Yes

Do you want to deal with more tickets?

Yes

Do you want more unsatisfied customers?

Yes

Do you want to lose money from people charging back?

Yes

Also can you make your damn staff tracker on the forums? Even forums from 10 + years ago have a working staff tracker, the hell are you guys doing over there?

answered that for you

Posted

Rip NA =/

Posted

thy become much more worse than EA now. And we all now EA is sh it. the customer service and the communication with the cummunity are a fu.cking joke. servers are bad and the broken/false promises they stated, like nodewars and specially NINJA! are not acceptable. the game is loosing more and more players, but its okay DAUM. you´re doing a great job...
getting money from the shop.

Posted

I love how @Plunge avoids topics like these. Come on out white knight and tell these people how great Daum's servers are. Do your job.

On holiday friend, you should try getting better internet if you're lagging. :) 

Posted

How do you know this? Just curious, not saying you're wrong.

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon 

A statement about the status of the servers would be wonderful right about now. We have been getting disconnects, reloads, failure to connects and all sorts of lag while playing.  This was understandable when the servers were being DDPoS'd and you guys made statements about it but I can't stand to hear another guildie or person dying and losing EXP from being teleported all over the map. 

Please - just let us know there is an issue you are working on, even if its not something specific that you can disclose.  An ETA for resolution would also be great.

Edited by Trixologist
1 person likes this

Posted

On holiday friend, you should try getting better internet if you're lagging. :) 

Oh FFS.  You can't be this stupid.  Multiple people in disparate areas of the world are experiencing these issues, myself included at EXACTLY THE SAME TIMES (i.e. I get lagged in Arizona, at the same time people in Chicago, Hawaii, N. California, Perth Australia, New York City, etc.) and it's my ISP? 

How do you muster the brainpower to breathe, let alone type?

Fangirling is one thing, but sticking your fingers in your ears and going LALALALALALA! to an obvious problem is just plain willful ignorance.   If anything, as a fangirl, you should praise what is done right AND DEMAND THAT THINGS THAT ARE NOT WORKING BE FIXED, for the betterment of the game.

4 people like this

Posted

Oh FFS.  You can't be this stupid.  Multiple people in disparate areas of the world are experiencing these issues, myself included at EXACTLY THE SAME TIMES (i.e. I get lagged in Arizona, at the same time people in Chicago, Hawaii, N. California, Perth Australia, New York City, etc.) and it's my ISP? 

It makes more sense that people with a poor internet connection would be experiencing issues than with it being a server issue. If it were the servers then everyone would be having problems and not random people all over the place. 

Posted

Can confirm almost universal reports of bad lag across my entire guild and friend's list mostly clustered around busier times.

It's not just an ISP thing, my internet is pretty good and I don't lag similarly in other games; it's usually almost unplayable during war times.

Posted

Yeah I know my slow ass 150mB upload is shit these days right?  Blame everyone but Daum LOL.  So many white knights.  Do they pay you guys with in game shit or other free stuff to come attempt to deflect the issues in the game?