• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja and Kunoichi Release Date Announced!

224 posts in this topic

Posted

Will we receive an additional character slot? When will we be able to have the Ninja/Kuno available in the Character creator?

@CM_Aethon

Posted (edited)

Will we receive an additional character slot? When will we be able to have the Ninja/Kuno available in the Character creator?

@CM_Aethon

Did you actually read the whole of the original post or did you stop at the pretty pictures?

Yes.

Edited by Maire Devylin

Posted

Lol, Warriors broken. 

Why do people always blame their class for lack of skill/class knowledge in MMOs?

Its getting old... the git gud thing.. Why do always ppl playing the op classes (probably) spamming the git gud, warrior right now is the lowest tier and that is a fact whether you think it or not.

1 person likes this

Posted

-- Update July 13th --

We're happy to report that after speaking with Pearl Abyss we have confirmed that players will indeed be receiving an additional single character slot on the release day of the Ninja & Kunoichi. Players that have already achieved maximum character slots via the pearl shop items will have their maximum slots increased by 1 to ensure they are able to receive the full benefit as well.

That still doesn't answer when we will get them in the character creator, maybe you have another douchey answer to help me out?

Posted

Any others think there should be a warlock type character? A male dark magic user but different from the Sorceress.

A Warlock is an Oath Breaker ... An outlaw if you must, nothing in the name dictates it deals with Dark Magic. Lets not be copying other MMO's.

Posted

You guys think Ninja is more fun than Musa?! Need to make a decision on where to put the tiny amount, sadly, of time I have to play this beautiful game.

Posted

Since there's been no clarification yet - Will the character slot limit be 11, or 12?

To me at least, it just makes sense to have the limit be equal to (or higher than) the number of classes.
i.e. up to 12 now, 13 after the next class, 14 after the next and so on.

1 person likes this

Posted

\o/

Posted

I hope the character slot limit will be increased to 12!

I like having one of every class for when the awakened weapons come! >.<

1 person likes this

Posted

Good... Can we get awakenings now?

+1

Posted

Well I probably won't play those two classes since I enjoy my Valkyrie to much at the moment... that aside I probably won't have silver/white hair because I dislike how it looks in this game and because I would much rather have navy blue and/or black :)

Oo navy blue. I like

Posted

Will the max character slot increase to 12 when ninja and kunoichi are released?

@CM_Aethon  

Posted

A Warlock is an Oath Breaker ... An outlaw if you must, nothing in the name dictates it deals with Dark Magic. Lets not be copying other MMO's.

A warlock does deal with magic. Thats what a warlock is, a male witch/sorcerer essentially.

While true that the word probably derives from oathbreakee that is not the general definition.

Posted

@CM_Aethon what about 7 days Costume Package we got from Warfare event? Will it work for Ninja?

@CM_Aethon  @CM_Praballo  @CM_Tytyes  will I get the answer? Don't be so inattentive please! It is not so hard to add 2 more outfits inside the box...

Posted

Will the max character slot increase to 12 when ninja and kunoichi are released?

@CM_Aethon  

Actual limit is 10, it'll be extended to 11 when the new classes are being released.

@Rinel I asked for confirmation and got told it should work and give you a 7 day costume for the new classes yes. I'd say at this point it doesn't cost much to wait and try it yourself anyway.

4 people like this

Posted

Actual limit is 10, it'll be extended to 11 when the new classes are being released.

So we can't have 1 of each anymore?

That is deeply depressing.

Posted (edited)

Yep, that it is. I hope there will be enough demand for them to eventually change that. I really don't mind paying for the 12th slot, but I do need it.

Edited by LesserHellspawn
1 person likes this

Posted

-- Update July 13th --

We're happy to report that after speaking with Pearl Abyss we have confirmed that players will indeed be receiving an additional single character slot on the release day of the Ninja & Kunoichi. Players that have already achieved maximum character slots via the pearl shop items will have their maximum slots increased by 1 to ensure they are able to receive the full benefit as well.

Can you please confirm that the servers will actually allow us to log in and play?

Posted

-- Update July 13th --

I would like to request the maximum slots be increased by two so that those of us who have one character of each class can enjoy both of the new classes. I am okay with having to buy the second slot.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

That still doesn't answer when we will get them in the character creator, maybe you have another douchey answer to help me out?

After maintenance this Wednesday. It will be the same as when Musa and Maehwa were released.

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

I would like to request the maximum slots be increased by two so that those of us who have one character of each class can enjoy both of the new classes. I am okay with having to buy the second slot.

Yep, that it is. I hope there will be enough demand for them to eventually change that. I really don't mind paying for the 12th slot, but I do need it.

Yeah, I would happily pay for both slots.

Insert obligatory "you'd get twice as much money off me if you let me get 2 more slots rather than 1" thinly veiled plea...

Posted

I really think the team should think of making it to 12. Many people would buy that last slot so they could have one of every class. 

I don't really see the problem of having the equal amount of slots to the amount of classes there are.

@CM_Tytyes

1 person likes this

Posted

A warlock does deal with magic. Thats what a warlock is, a male witch/sorcerer essentially.

While true that the word probably derives from oathbreakee that is not the general definition.

The definition of the word is the only true definition and by said definition the Warlock would be as i stated. 

If you want a "Warcraft" type Warlock you would be looking at a Necromancer by definition.

I really think the team should think of making it to 12. Many people would buy that last slot so they could have one of every class. 

I don't really see the problem of having the equal amount of slots to the amount of classes there are.

@CM_Tytyes

After all isnt that what a Buy to Play would do, which we did in fact buy to play. Would make Logical sense ... Then again when were Daum Logical.

Posted

Now i can start playing.Thanks

Posted

i think that we need have 2 more character extra slots 

1 person likes this