• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Leveling to 55 is to easy!

78 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello

i was trying to reach 55 as fast as possible. No costume No 50% Scrolls. Just Milk Tea and Experience Elixirs. In my eyes its to damn fast. I did it in under 10 Hours. Started in the morning and was 55 in the evening. With 50% Exp Scrolls and better equip im sure you can do it in around 6-7 Hours. I was slacking a bit at the marketplace or for eating/bio things. So you can withdraw like 2 hours from the time in this screenshot.

fastlevel1.thumb.jpg.3540bf53f7d2e3cd236

My Equip

fastlevel2.thumb.jpg.a39e6df8e1b6d44177b

Edited by Harok
1 person likes this

Posted

please be quiet before they nerf the exp rate..

8 people like this

Posted

Yes you can level that fast but there more to Black Desert than the level, but congrats on 55 now get to 56 so your ready for awaking weapons when they come along :)

1 person likes this

Posted

yup super easy. Feels bad got level 54 and like 50% before mediah the exp was suppppppper slow

1 person likes this

Posted

No shit sherlock.  They need the player base to level 55 with good gear to get where KR is.  At this point the should just let you start a toon at level 50 and give you a pile of skill points.

Just ride a horse on a ranger or wizard for grinding bliss.

Posted

Makes it easier on players just joining. They still gotta farm for money/accessories and they don't start the game off with a +15 Liverto and offhand. What's the point of this thread again? 

19 people like this

Posted (edited)

Levels aren't everything in this game, and a fresh character not an alt, as you are showing, wouldnt be anywhere close to full 15 including a liverto in 10 hours. I don't understand why people complain about the leveling being too easy when they used 'twinked' gear to level up and only to the soft cap at that. The real grind is for gear, no reason to hold new players in a mindless grind to the soft cap longer than currently required. They will have plenty of it their future.

Edited by Blink

Posted

I know it is, I have every female character at lvl 55 now, with my main (ranger) almost 57. Plan is to get my alts to 56 so I can try out all the awakenings when they come, then finally hit 57 (40% more to go!) on my main - then grinding is over for me, no point really attempting to get higher than 57 at the moment!

Then the real endgame opens up for me; exploring, hunting knowledge, life skills, questing <3

I'm quite happy with the exp rate now ^^

Posted

This is the weekly OMG I worked so hard to get to 55 and by god nobody should ever catch me or catch up because I am special because I started playing at launch.

Posted (edited)

11 hours??? FLax you're slow. do it in 8 hours then we can talk.

and the buff to xp is needed to keep new players coming. stop QQing and grind to 60

Edited by 6footgeeks
thought it was 1-50

Posted

Aaaand as expected, it's a ranger xD

Nonetheless, good job!
But I also agree, exp rates are WAY too high.
There's already people reaching lvl 59, which took people in RU over a year.. Maybe even more in KR.

Posted

Give a ranger your +15 or better gear and go see how crazy easy a ranger on horse is. 

1 person likes this

Posted

There's already people reaching lvl 59, which took people in RU over a year.. Maybe even more in KR.

RU released on 5th October last year. 9 month is not over a year smartass. :P 

Just putting this out here

Posted

the only thing that worries me is that these crazy exp rates are for everyone. So even at 57 or 58 the exp rate is still fast compared to other versions. Won't we actually overtake kr ppl at some point if we keep this up? But they can't really nerf them again, imagine the outcry xD

Posted

1 -  He played ranger

2- he had super +15 gear and so.

No wonder why it was "easy" ( also, bashing mob never was hard in BDO in the first place )

Pointless thread. Thanks for your intervention.

1 person likes this

Posted

While I to think current XP is a little to generous, still consider how useless a new player will be if he pushes to 55 in 8 hours.

Have fun with no energy pool, no contribution points, way below average skill points, no life skills and no clue about the game's core mechanics&systems, because grinded to 55 and skipped everything else. Will be the complete opposite of easy for that guy.

Only thing it really affects is older players ability to re-roll or push alts, made way easier. But new players still needs to catch up on everything not related to character level. That takes months.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

While I to think current XP is a little to generous, still consider how useless a new player will be if he pushes to 55 in 8 hours.

Have fun with no energy pool, no contribution points, way below average skill points, no life skills and no clue about the game's core mechanics&systems, because grinded to 55 and skipped everything else. Will be the complete opposite of easy for that guy.

Only thing it really affects is older players ability to re-roll or push alts, made way easier. But new players still needs to catch up on everything not related to character level. That takes months.

Exaclty,

The game isnt only about "lvling".

Edited by woots

Posted

Its too easy because its a Ranger.

Posted

Ok, My wife and I have been playing since before launch and yes, we have some alts in there 30's. However, we have been leveling a Witch and a Wizard for the last month solid and playing every day at least 4 hours a day. At least 20 or 30 hours on weekends. We are only level 51 right now. How in the hell can anyone level THAT fast. We grind and grind and grind and the exp is extremely slow. So slow it's boring. We drank Milk Tea this last weekend and constantly grinded from 10am to after 6pm and only got 1 level ( 50 to 51 ). Thats over 8 hours, and people are saying they can go from 1 to 55 in that same amount of time? BS!  We have hundreds of hours invested in our characters and are only 51. I'd like to know how people are cheating to do this without getting caught?  We would really like to have a 55 character, but at this rate, it'll take us another 50 or 60 hours, which is at least several weeks of play time.

How are people doing this without getting caught cheating?

Posted

Played since early release, still not 55, i'm enjoying other stuff.

Posted

Leveling means nothing.

How long did it take you to get that equipment?

Ok, My wife and I have been playing since before launch and yes, we have some alts in there 30's. However, we have been leveling a Witch and a Wizard for the last month solid and playing every day at least 4 hours a day. At least 20 or 30 hours on weekends. We are only level 51 right now. How in the hell can anyone level THAT fast. We grind and grind and grind and the exp is extremely slow. So slow it's boring. We drank Milk Tea this last weekend and constantly grinded from 10am to after 6pm and only got 1 level ( 50 to 51 ). Thats over 8 hours, and people are saying they can go from 1 to 55 in that same amount of time? BS!  We have hundreds of hours invested in our characters and are only 51. I'd like to know how people are cheating to do this without getting caught?  We would really like to have a 55 character, but at this rate, it'll take us another 50 or 60 hours, which is at least several weeks of play time.

Where are you grinding? Manshas?

Posted

55 isn't max level.

Posted (edited)

twinked alt with +15 enchanted gear enchanted accessorie and enough xp potions to last that long. 

I would be impressed if it was done on a different server with no twinking involved at all.

Edited by Irodu
1 person likes this

Posted

this thread is useless, this guy was already over stuff, just think one sec about new guys joining the game, trust me the leveling won't be so fast as you did.

Posted

Where are you grinding? Manshas?

Mostly Catfishmen to get from 50 to 51. Tries by Helm Tribe ( I think ) but got our butts kicked so we stopped.

twinked alt with +15 enchanted gear enchanted accessories and enough xp potions to last that long. 

I would be impressed if it was done on a different server with no twinking involved at all.

We only have +15 Yuria weapons we bought. +5 Grunil gear and thats about it. Don't have the funds to get better gear.