• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Leveling to 55 is to easy!

78 posts in this topic

Posted

Level isn't the bottleneck in this game, gear is. Why shouldn't it be easy to level, does you no good without the gear to go along with it.

1 person likes this

Posted

This recent perception of improving the life of carebears and buffing progress over-time is a very bad one. Instead of reducing the difficulty over and over again, they need to make it harder. People that are getting everything handed over to them are not the players to rely upon in the long run. They want to catch up in a minute and eventually they will complain about not having everything TET anyway, because its too hard. Getting past a certain point should be hard, they have made most things extremely easy and it needs to stop.

Posted

Hello

i was trying to reach 55 as fast as possible. No costume No 50% Scrolls. Just Milk Tea and Experience Elixirs. In my eyes its to damn fast. I did it in under 10 Hours. Started in the morning and was 55 in the evening. With 50% Exp Scrolls and better equip im sure you can do it in around 6-7 Hours. I was slacking a bit at the marketplace or for eating/bio things. So you can withdraw like 2 hours from the time in this screenshot.

fastlevel1.thumb.jpg.3540bf53f7d2e3cd236

My Equip

fastlevel2.thumb.jpg.a39e6df8e1b6d44177b

Try starting from scratch, I could do it just as easy with equipment like that, but starting from scratch, building up your gear, it would take much much longer. Essentially what you're saying is, that because you have great gear and can now level fast, they should screw it for people that have only just started? Also keep in mind that a lot of people don't race to top level without actually playing the game, as there is a lot you can do in this game, and those that race to the finish are usually the ones that quit because they're now bored of the game. This is a sandbox mmo, it's not meant to be a race to 55, there are so many things you can do in this game and some people race straight past it all and never experience the game for what it's supposed to be.

Posted

They should have released all the KR classes at once (even if there's imbalance) and go slow on the rest. In that case there would be no need for huge catch up mechanics.

I really hope they don't try to make 55+ any easier lateron or this will really become a themepark MMO.

Posted

Why would anybody go higher then 55? The only benefit you have from 56-60 is PVE Advantage due to the 3 AP you get each level against PVE-Enemys. You dont get hidden AP or Accuracy for PVP. You dont get higher Protections or anything else that gives you an advantage in PVP. Game is over at level 55 aslong as you only want to do pvp. Level 56-60 just come from Grinding MONEY! You not grind for EXP anymore. You only Grind money and some chars also grind skillpoints. But thats pretty much it

A close friend of me just started playing, he did this whole 1-55 thing with quest equip and the blackstones he found. He ended up with a well rounded +11 equip and with level 51 he got his liverto from a boss. His playtime was less then a day. So with crap equip or just the stuff you found it still took you less then 24 hours playtime. And thats nothing in my eyes. I do not talk about equip here and that this is the major part to farm for pve/pvp to be competitive. Ofcourse it is. But levelingspeed was a big thing as i started playing. And now its just a joke. Even though the Creeps you fight hit like wet noodles. Its not challenging anymore. Not even with crap equip. We got promised to get a changed system with harder enemys and a slower progression curve. Because we do enjoy the challenge more then the koreans. 

Posted (edited)

Now get to lvl 60 and get back to us on how fast that is.

@ guy above: You go above 55 so you are ready for awakenings since there will be skills that require 57 and above.

Edited by GUNDAMNIT
1 person likes this

Posted

Why would anybody go higher then 55? The only benefit you have from 56-60 is PVE Advantage due to the 3 AP you get each level against PVE-Enemys. You dont get hidden AP or Accuracy for PVP. You dont get higher Protections or anything else that gives you an advantage in PVP. Game is over at level 55 aslong as you only want to do pvp. Level 56-60 just come from Grinding MONEY! You not grind for EXP anymore. You only Grind money and some chars also grind skillpoints. But thats pretty much it

A close friend of me just started playing, he did this whole 1-55 thing with quest equip and the blackstones he found. He ended up with a well rounded +11 equip and with level 51 he got his liverto from a boss. His playtime was less then a day. So with crap equip or just the stuff you found it still took you less then 24 hours playtime. And thats nothing in my eyes. I do not talk about equip here and that this is the major part to farm for pve/pvp to be competitive. Ofcourse it is. But levelingspeed was a big thing as i started playing. And now its just a joke. Even though the Creeps you fight hit like wet noodles. Its not challenging anymore. Not even with crap equip. We got promised to get a changed system with harder enemys and a slower progression curve. Because we do enjoy the challenge more then the koreans. 

Why people never see the bigger picture...lvls mean nothing? When you grind you get skill points and money, skill points you can farm for awakenings (they cost ton of them) and money to get better gear. I hardly doubt you'll be able to compete vs 57-58 players as a 55 and surely not for the lvl.

Posted

Why would anybody go higher then 55?

Even if you dont want to go higher everything you do gives xp and at some point you level up? People are grinding for gear/money/skill points/scrolls/you name it, and gain levels along. I seriously doubt anyone in full +12 is just grinding to level. Personally I got to 56 to get the last infinite mastery skill and to have a bit easier time in Valencia. Purple mobs versus red mobs make a difference if I happen to solo around.

But you are welcome to stay 55 forever. Just out of curiosity, why would you do that?

Posted (edited)

pfff. scrub... as if 55 means anything, its not max lvl come back when you 60.... and you are doing it with a twink you moron -_- in which game is lvling twinks not fast and FGS why wouldnt you want it to be....

when that is said the game is not designed for you to enjoy the vast world, but for you to reach a STOP brick where you then stay for day's, week, months grinding the same mob for minimal progression, so you would want to buy power so to at least see something happen in your boredome -_-

Edited by Tjaranis

Posted

wow 10 hours and already nice gear but i bet you either put your gear on a alt or got majorly powerleveled to get a good amount of silvers like doing group sausans at like lv30

Posted

Is anyone gonna tell me the secret spots from 50-55 ...... all the guides are bad  .... be so kind and istead of calling  the guy and tell me the noob wich spots  for 50-55

so when i get good gear i can do it fast too

Posted

sausans group grinding as less chance of getting pked if solo though if your well geared dosent matter solo group cause you kill casuals easy.

Posted (edited)

And as you can see, as always, there are some ignorant players. Ignorant of the other players. Why the hell are there always idiots complaining when benefic changes, benefic not only for others, but also for themselves, are being made. Oh, I forgot, this is a "competitive" & "PvP" game, so some high level and high gear players would do anything to kill the competiton, even if it means QQing on forums about things such as XP boost.

Edited by Code

Posted (edited)

Is anyone gonna tell me the secret spots from 50-55 ...... all the guides are bad  .... be so kind and istead of calling  the guy and tell me the noob wich spots  for 50-55

so when i get good gear i can do it fast too

Helms 50-60. Helms are only mobs that i have grinded in this game.

Edited by Junkpile

Posted (edited)

Helms 50-60. Helms are only mobs that i have grinded in this game.

Helms, manes, elrics, rogues or abandoned mines. Or join a guild group for sausages. Actually, join a guild for anything, it is faster and more fun grinding in groups.

Edited by Kat

Posted

I must be missing something I've been on several 2+ hour grind sprees at helms,elrics with milk tea,xp elixers and after 4 days I'm still 52 is there a trick I'm overlooking? Do groups give more xp or is it solo that's better I don't see how even with the gear it goes so fast.

I'm +15 yuria and +10 grunil with some DMG red stones on a witch and I take on as many mobs as I can group up with ease and my xp gain seems terribly slow.

So please enlighten us casuals on tips that may seem like common sense that we may be overlooking thanks in advance

Posted

I've been stuck on 52 for quite a while now.  Doesn't seem fast to me.

Join a random sausans group.  Even if they have absolute trash gear you'll still hit 53 in about an hour

Grats. Now go for 58. You'll change your tune real fast.

58 is pretty quick now.  I can get the same % xp per hour solo now as I could at 55 in a solid group right after mediah hit

Do this with a new account then come back. Your point is invalid OP

Try starting from scratch, I could do it just as easy with equipment like that, but starting from scratch, building up your gear, it would take much much longer. Essentially what you're saying is, that because you have great gear and can now level fast, they should screw it for people that have only just started? 

Both of these posts are frankly just dumb.  Unless OP has never played the game or he bought the account, chances are he did level from scratch.  The fact that this has to be pointed out actually really frustrates me, the average IQ of the people on this forum is brutally low.

Lets equate this to RL.  Lets say you work for a company for one year.  They pay you $5k a month for that year.  On December first, a new guy starts in the same job.  They pay him 5k as well, but he gets it every 2.5 days instead of once a month - are you happy with that?

Sure, level isn't everything, and you still have your income ingame.  But there was a point in the game where leveling from 53-54 took about the same amount of time as 1-55 now.  They have made leveling 5-15 times easier than it was early on, to the point where there is really no reason to even have levels.  They could take that out and just let the number of skill points take its place

Posted

Join a random sausans group.  Even if they have absolute trash gear you'll still hit 53 in about an hour

58 is pretty quick now.  I can get the same % xp per hour solo now as I could at 55 in a solid group right after mediah hit

Both of these posts are frankly just dumb.  Unless OP has never played the game or he bought the account, chances are he did level from scratch.  The fact that this has to be pointed out actually really frustrates me, the average IQ of the people on this forum is brutally low.

Lets equate this to RL.  Lets say you work for a company for one year.  They pay you $5k a month for that year.  On December first, a new guy starts in the same job.  They pay him 5k as well, but he gets it every 2.5 days instead of once a month - are you happy with that?

Sure, level isn't everything, and you still have your income ingame.  But there was a point in the game where leveling from 53-54 took about the same amount of time as 1-55 now.  They have made leveling 5-15 times easier than it was early on, to the point where there is really no reason to even have levels.  They could take that out and just let the number of skill points take its place

the OP said he had a liverto and it wasn't a new account. point invalid lol

Posted

OP is a troll.

55 is the new soft. Definitely wouldn't have hit 55 on a fresh account anywhere near that quickly.

Let's see what the OP thinks about exp rates at 58, with scrolls. I'll wait.

Posted

well yea, it should be now... with the raised soft level cap and like... 200% exp boost, nerfed mobs and everything.... you missed the time when you get like 0.001% from a lvl50 mob, if you want to get to lvl 51~ good times~~ 9_9

Posted (edited)

He didn't do it from a fresh account. He even posted the equipment he used to do it. +15 equipment, Witch earrings, I assume Ogre rings(don't know what they look like), whatever belt that is.

He used a Twink alt and supplied everything that he gained from his first character.

1-55 with a brand new account with no money and equipment isn't going to happen in 10 hours.

Edited by Irodu

Posted

He didn't do it from a fresh account. He even posted the equipment he used to do it. +15 equipment, Witch earrings, I assume Ogre rings(don't know what they look like), whatever belt that is.

He used a Twink alt and supplied everything that he gained from his first character.

1-55 with a brand new account with no money and equipment isn't going to happen in 10 hours.

No its going to happen in like 20 hours. But if you would have read my other post you would prolly know. I dont know why this forum is full of shittalkers and haters. I havent seen such a toxic community before. What i just posted here is my personal feeling about the leveling speed and that i want to show you how fast it is. Everything i used is described in my topic. Not even used 50% Combat Exp Scrolls, just tea and experience elixirs. Thats 18% in total. 

Posted

my lvl 54 wiz hasent being used for months cuz i quit the game waiting for ninja :D im coming back and hope i can lvl him up fast! if it doesnt take me 2 hundred hours of gameplay to remotely catch up to other players i may even stay in the game xD if its still as much of a grind as before i may just leave again, hope not

Posted

No its going to happen in like 20 hours. But if you would have read my other post you would prolly know. I dont know why this forum is full of shittalkers and haters. I havent seen such a toxic community before. What i just posted here is my personal feeling about the leveling speed and that i want to show you how fast it is. Everything i used is described in my topic. Not even used 50% Combat Exp Scrolls, just tea and experience elixirs. Thats 18% in total. 

How long did it take you to get all of your equipment? I assume you bought it all and didn't make any  of it yourself?

Posted

How long did it take you to get all of your equipment? I assume you bought it all and didn't make any  of it yourself?

My Mainchar is level 59. I just got bored a little and i was in need of a bosschar. Thats why i made this test. Yes i bought everything.