• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Leveling to 55 is to easy!

78 posts in this topic

Posted

No its going to happen in like 20 hours. But if you would have read my other post you would prolly know. I dont know why this forum is full of shittalkers and haters. I havent seen such a toxic community before. What i just posted here is my personal feeling about the leveling speed and that i want to show you how fast it is. Everything i used is described in my topic. Not even used 50% Combat Exp Scrolls, just tea and experience elixirs. Thats 18% in total. 

When people like you make this game out to be too easy, you invoke anger and provoke, you are part of the problem, a shittalker, as you put it. If you think the game is too easy, you aren't playing it the way it was meant to be played, you're rushing through to 55+ as fast as you can. YOU may be able to get to 55 in 20 hours, but not everyone, as most people have a lot to do before they just mindlessly grind in a race to 55. Gearing up takes time, gathering takes time, horse training takes time etc etc etc and unless you're a bum with no job and 12+ hours a day to play this game and play all aspects of the game, there is no way you'll get to 55 in 20 hours. Your post was pointless, unless you're jobless and game all day, only care about getting to lvl 55 and can relate.

"My Mainchar is level 59. I just got bored a little and i was in need of a bosschar. Thats why i made this test. Yes i bought everything." I doubt you're lvl 59 (proof?), but I know you're bored, as you are exactly what I talked about in an earlier post. You race to the top, forgetting most of what this game offers and then cries about being bored like a child to anyone that will listen

Posted

the OP said he had a liverto and it wasn't a new account. point invalid lol

So when he logged into BDO for the very first time, he had an enhanced liverto already sitting in his inventory?

Even with a brand new account you are looking at a miniscule fraction of the time to level to 56 compared with what it used to be.  It was 20-30 hours from 55-56 alone.  My warrior went from 55-56 in about 4 hours of playtime.  That is a reduction of time required by over 5x.  The groups I joined on my warrior were also far shittier than the standard (most couldn't even handle the main sausan rotation without respawns sitting for a bit, so that wasn't even a result of the 16-20 gear

Posted

So when he logged into BDO for the very first time, he had an enhanced liverto already sitting in his inventory?

Even with a brand new account you are looking at a miniscule fraction of the time to level to 56 compared with what it used to be.  It was 20-30 hours from 55-56 alone.  My warrior went from 55-56 in about 4 hours of playtime.  That is a reduction of time required by over 5x.  The groups I joined on my warrior were also far shittier than the standard (most couldn't even handle the main sausan rotation without respawns sitting for a bit, so that wasn't even a result of the 16-20 gear

Rubbish. Why come here and bignote yourself? People actually play the game in its entirety, we're not children racing to the end, then start crying about how easy it was. Get a job, get a life and learn how to play this game properly kid. If you don't like the game, then leave, you won't be missed