• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja vs. Kunoichi - Which are you rolling?

Ninja vs. Kunoichi - Which are you rolling?   296 votes

1. 1. Which are you rolling?

• Ninja
    • Kunoichi
  2. 2. As a fun alt or plan to main it?

• Alt
    • Main

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

Posted

So who's rolling what? and how long do they plan on playing it?

Posted

I want to main a Kunoichi. But it will be very difficult I think...

Posted

I'm maining it for that awakening.  I'm kind of converting my Musa over, besides taking his gear I'll be trying to make the ninja as close to my musa as possible.

Posted

Ninja. It will be my main, can't wait.

Posted

Ninja main 100%.

Posted

already played kunoichi in KR and RU! my favorite class by far ^^ just been waiting for it to realese then im gonna main it!

Posted

Need to see Kunoichi awakening first. But before awakenings it's Ninja = mobility and CC, Kunoichi = block and AoE.

Posted

Need to see Kunoichi awakening first. But before awakenings it's Ninja = mobility and CC, Kunoichi = block and AoE.

I keep hearing that it is Ninja that is more AoE, and Kuno is more single target.

Posted (edited)

I keep hearing that it is Ninja that is more AoE, and Kuno is more single target.

Nah, that's true for Musa/Maehwa, but not for Ninja/Kunoichi. In fact, Kunoichi has better single-target burst damage and more/bigger AoE skills, just less/weaker CC and less mobility.

Ninja has:

Ninja Step - dash with iframes.

Star: Malice - ranged very small AoE, stiffness.

Star: Flight - close-range float + air attack.

Boss Slaughter - teleport then float or down, depending on input.

Beheading the Dead - large AoE with good damage and iframes at the start, stun.

Blade Spin Blade - large AoE with good damage, float.

Kunoichi has:

Kunai Block - block. :o

Tragic Blade - counterattack with good damage when blocking with low stamina, stun.

Kunai Stab - extra stab added on to Fatal Blow, Ninja/Kunoichi's bread and butter single-target burst.

Star: Toxic - passively adds poison to shurikens, useless.

Shadow Explosion - long but somewhat thin AoE with good damage, knocks back.

Flash Slash - same skill as Beheading the Dead essentially, a bit bigger AoE but stiffness rather than stun.

Tendon Cutter - large AoE with very good damage, stiffness.

But both have multiple AoEs that are shared between them so both do very well in PvE. You can use this calculator to see the skill preview videos, but do be warned it's a shit calculator with incorrect names and outdated information otherwise.

Edited by Zephan
1 person likes this

Posted

Still undecided if I want to main Ninja or not. I will try him out for a while and if I enjoy it more than my Musa, I might make the switch especially since Ninja awakening is basically Musa with 5 swords.

Posted

a bit early to ask if we got no idea on the kuno awakening skillset now, isn't it?

Posted (edited)

Still undecided if I want to main Ninja or not. I will try him out for a while and if I enjoy it more than my Musa, I might make the switch especially since Ninja awakening is basically Musa with 5 swords.

just by reading what you wrote i can see that your fully ignorant, there is a reason why they are calling the blader "musa" now. Musa awakening uses a spear same as  koreans musas ages ago, Ninja awakening is a sort of samurai with multiple sword. Is good to go to school sometimes :)

Edited by Izanagi28

Posted

just by reading what you wrote i can see that your fully ignorant, there is a reason why they are calling the blader "musa" now. Musa awakening uses a spear same as  koreans musas ages ago, Ninja awakening is a sort of samurai with multiple sword. Is good to go to school sometimes :)

You'd be well served taking your own suggestion as your comprehension is lacking. He was clearly talking about mechanics not what the concept of the class is based on. 

Posted

You'd be well served taking your own suggestion as your comprehension is lacking. He was clearly talking about mechanics not what the concept of the class is based on. 

so clear it up for you ninja awakening is just a copy of the blader with multiple sword? Because thats whats the guy said. 

Posted

Kunoichi - because if I have to look at someone from behind for extended periods of time I prefer a female butt.

6 people like this

Posted

As usual, I'm torn between which I want to focus on. I have my Plum to 55, among every other class (other than warrior and blader) at 50+. I'll likely delete the blader I have at 35 and test out each one to see what I like more. 

If the Ninja is more about avoidance/iframes, I may end up going that route, though I generally prefer female characters.

Posted

Ninja.

Higher skill ceiling, more room for improvement, more to gain from learning it inside and out.

Plus, it's the one male character without armor that looks absolutely ridiculous.

Posted

Main ninja, ez win ez life

Posted (edited)

Oh you're so smart and knowledgeable. Wow, teach me more please. So does that mean Valkyrie and Warrior aren't the same because Valkyrie's are Viking legends while Warrior is a term used to describe someone who fights in wars? :o Could have figured that mechanically, they were similar but I guess since their names are so different, they are completely different in every aspect. But you know, I should just go back to school so I can learn all about the differences between a Korean warrior and a 5-sword wielding samurai.

Moron.

Edited by Rayun

Posted

Oh you're so smart and knowledgeable. Wow, teach me more please. So does that mean Valkyrie and Warrior aren't the same because Valkyrie's are Viking legends while Warrior is a term used to describe someone who fights in wars? :o Could have figured that mechanically, they were similar but I guess since their names are so different, they are completely different in every aspect. But you know, I should just go back to school so I can learn all about the differences between a Korean warrior and a 5-sword wielding samurai.

Moron.

you just answered yourself good!! :)

Posted

Musa awakening is a glaive.
Maehwa is a polearm/spear (or w/e you call it).

:)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Both would be considered pole arms, but specifically, the Musa uses a glaive or guan dao,  while the Maehwa uses a spear. :) 

School out yet?  Beacuse you know, it's summer time.

Edited by Kinsaeda

Posted (edited)

If the Kunoichi awakening plays anything like Tira from Soul Calibur it will become my new main. to be honest, that's the only reason I want to play as her. :D

Black-Desert-Online-Ninja-Awakening-Trai

Edited by Univra
2 people like this