• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[poll]What do we need?

Complain QQ thread   232 votes

1. 1. What we are going to conplain after ninja will be released?

• Awakening?
    • Server Stability/no lag/no discconects :c
    • Witch/wizard Nerf
    • nerf to success in enchating armor/weapon to get failstacks
    • Dark Elf
    • Male Ranger
    • something like Elin race chibi chibi
    • return EXP loss while PKed
    • another sorcer nerf
    • Night vendor

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

so after release date for ninja/kuno is known
the forum will be so quiet... so we need to
QQ I mean give our opinion about what else
do we need :)

kappa.thumb.png.dcf6e6d04adef516e9232ad7

Edited by Kotaro

Posted

awakenings

Posted (edited)

You need to add the "yes" option.

And don't worry, there will always be plenty of complaining.

Edited by bakimono
1 person likes this

Posted

Night vendor plx

Posted (edited)

Should probably replace "Male Ranger" with "Night Vendor".
Male ranger was confirmed to be a project that was given up early on. Night Vendor is something that should have been implemented in the game with the Valencia Pt.1 patch IIRC.

Also, not sure why "Ninja Awakening" is on the list, when their awakening has already been released. If anything, wouldn't that be "witch/wizard awakening" since Kunoichi's awakening is set to release either this week or the next?
And how is "Server Stability" not a thing on the list given how much of an issue it is right now..?

I mean, it's a nice poll. You tried,
But..

Edited by Tsingani

Posted

Dark Elf or Riot!

1 person likes this

Posted

Male ranger was confirmed to be a project that was given up early on. Night Vendor is something that should have been implemented in the game with the Valencia Pt.1 patch IIRC.

Also, not sure why "Ninja Awakening" is on the list, when they've already got an awakening in the works.
And how is "Server Stability" not a thing on the list given how much of an issue it is right now..?

I mean, it's a nice poll. You tried,
But..

but but male ranger :c...

take your server staviliti :c

nOy2JrH.thumb.gif.de7c35bcb42b09f394d7d7

Posted

We need a miracle to reach the 1 year mark.

Posted

Please Fix lag desync,add night vendor and a better pk system(add some worth penality for death not exp loss)     +100$ will arrive from me!

Posted

I miss the option "less QQ"

Posted

I miss the option "less QQ"

less QQ option in a more QQ thread??

please don't QQ about your QQ option in a QQ thread
go to QQ and create your own QQ thread about that you QQ a less QQ option in a QQ thread

:P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

More revealing costumes because why not

Edited by Fire of

Posted

I want fun in this game and PVE HL (dungeons/raid ).... this game isn't funny, a lot of good ideas but no accomplished .... and grind grind grind, this game is a punishment with her black stone system ...

Posted

When a company makes a promise, takes it back, makes another, changes things, is never completely upfront with what's going on, and the actual time-frame to get your initial promise is months after the fact. I think anyone that qq'd about the ninja was quite within their rights. If there was sufficient transparency between DAUM/PA and the players, there would be less anger in these forums imo.

I don't mind the wait times, or the changes made, but it does annoy me when those changes are made with little to no notice, with extremely vague excuses, as if no one knows what's happening. Even the patch notes are veiled in mystery, with no detail, no explanation to most things, except the Giants changes..that was weird... A little more professionalism wouldn't go astray, they have an amazing game here, and I'd hate to see it fall from bad management.

Posted

Valencia is in 3 parts and we were already told a long time ago to ignore the order things came out on other servers because ours wont be following that.

Posted

Server stability would be very nice~

Awakening would maybe get people initially put off by BDO to try to at least hit level 55 to get greatsword, and stuff.

Also:

When a company makes a promise, takes it back, makes another, changes things, is never completely upfront with what's going on, and the actual time-frame to get your initial promise is months after the fact. I think anyone that qq'd about the ninja was quite within their rights. If there was sufficient transparency between DAUM/PA and the players, there would be less anger in these forums imo.

I don't mind the wait times, or the changes made, but it does annoy me when those changes are made with little to no notice, with extremely vague excuses, as if no one knows what's happening. Even the patch notes are veiled in mystery, with no detail, no explanation to most things, except the Giants changes..that was weird... A little more professionalism wouldn't go astray, they have an amazing game here, and I'd hate to see it fall from bad management.

I agree. I would like to put faith in Daum and believe that PA is the ones unable to communicate properly and Daum has to jury rig a frankenstein of a patch because our content update is definitely nothing like KRs.

I think Daum could always communicate abit better too.

Posted

Jus gimme it all. 

I like stuff.

Posted

Jus gimme it all. 

I like stuff.

Don't. Or she'll get fat (again).

Posted

Fix the Sorc DF bug

Posted

Don't. Or she'll get fat (again).

Nothing wrong with being pleasantly plump. Love me for who I am ♪

Posted

You forgot the 'Fewer Korean Games' option.

Posted

Compelely just gonna jump on the dark elf ban wagon just cuz! Lol I dont even fully think I wanna play one but I thought this thread was awesome and love that it's a option.

Posted

Compelely just gonna jump on the dark elf ban wagon just cuz! Lol I dont even fully think I wanna play one but I thought this thread was awesome and love that it's a option.

:D

tumblr_lk59eqBbMR1qcue88.thumb.gif.9392f

1 person likes this

Posted

:D
tumblr_lk59eqBbMR1qcue88.thumb.gif.9392f

always my friend always

download (1).jpg