• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How many Failstacks for Tri: Liverto ?

111 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey :) 

I want to know how many failstacks should I have for a tri Liverto try?

Currently I have 42.

greetz :) 

Posted

30-35 has been the sweet spot for most

Posted

35 *should* have you maxed out... Then its a matter of luck. 42 getting really close to what you'd wanna save for TET attempts... Depending on number of characters you use and how much of a hurry you're in and so forth. 

Posted

... I'm sitting at a 32 stack from trying to +13 my liverto.. finally got it to +12 with a stack of 29 on an alt

1 person likes this

Posted

25 first try :^)

(But don't do it cause other people haven't had great luck and I was just crazy for trying it)

2 people like this

Posted

58 and. Counting

Posted

Fail @ 40 TRI @ 43 

Posted

20-30 if stupid but lucky (had guildmate who got tri bheg with 20 stacks) 

30-45 if lucky

45 - 55ish is mediocre "normal"

55+ if worse luck  

65~ if you ever reach there it might be a better idea to save it for future tet attempts instead waste it on tri 

3 people like this

Posted

28 for main hand weapon (liverto)

30 for offhand (steel dag)

Posted

100 fail stacks is 100% success rate

but it all depends on the color.. green = easy, blue = normal, yellow = hard

Posted

got mine at 29

Posted

20-30 if stupid but lucky (had guildmate who got tri bheg with 20 stacks) 

30-45 if lucky

45 - 55ish is mediocre "normal"

55+ if worse luck  

65~ if you ever reach there it might be a better idea to save it for future tet attempts instead waste it on tri 

44 is the max chance for TRI attempt, no point going further

4 people like this

Posted

44 is the max chance for TRI attempt, no point going further

you say that with such certainty, have you datamined the game to see? seen the code yourself? As far as i know that graph is made by players and its not even confirmed or 100% real and im pretty sure they also said that there's no "max failstack chance" and just the most optimal and after that it becomes much lower increase per failstack but is still there

2 people like this

Posted

I got mine when I had 24 FS. 

Mind you that sounds lucky but it literally took me a week to get that many FS xD 

1 person likes this

Posted

you say that with such certainty, have you datamined the game to see? seen the code yourself? As far as i know that graph is made by players and its not even confirmed or 100% real and im pretty sure they also said that there's no "max failstack chance" and just the most optimal and after that it becomes much lower increase per failstack but is still there

The values were apparently datamined, but what was pulled out only applied to weapons. Players choose to use it as a guideline for other things and it seemed to be consistent. The community uses it how they want, but there absolutely no reason to disregard its merits because the devs never confirmed it. 

Also, its a major pain in the ass to add the stipulation "btw this could all be made up" every single time some one asks about failstacks.

Posted (edited)

I can tell you that none of that shit is confirmed and its probably fake. "Apparently it was datamined" apparently? and by who? is it a trustable source? 

the chance is nowhere remotely true for boss armors below +15 and above +15 they seem to operate the same way as other items from what i've seen and gathered so far. Also im pretty sure that if we could get a guy with 125 failstacks to enchant 2 mark of shadows he would have way more than 50% success rate which is what the max supposedly is (and is achieved at 25 stacks) 

its not like i dont wanna believe that graph because i wanna know the numbers but reality and experience seems to point elsewhere 

Edited by irrelevant

Posted

52.50% actually.

Posted

Your making things up now, in no way is 100 failstacks=100% success

Posted

Failstack success rates cap, at no point is any enhancement 100% success rate.

According to this handy dandy chart which may or may not be accurate, TRI caps at 44 failstacks and a 27% chance to succeed.

YPSvryn.png

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Got mine at 28

Edited by MoZex

Posted

I got mine at 30 and 28 fs but i guess i was lucky

Posted

I hope you're drunk.

Posted

started at 40 and got it at 54

Posted

Im now sitting on 59 stacks after 3 attempts and wondering what i should do with them.

Posted

My guildie have 89 and counting.. :P