• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - July 13th

352 posts in this topic

Posted

help

chrome_2016-07-13_16-43-58.png

Posted

I keep getting the patcher error myself... already went through file check and goes back to same error.

Posted (edited)

So they fixed a game breaking keyboard compatibility issue, woah so much needed, now the question is "Is the bug regarding the frozen CP and workers on the Heidel cannon worshop is resolved, is the bug regarding grading up gear wich system says its succesful yet the item remains the same solved?

@CM_Aethon

Edited by Mellonamin

Posted

MAINTENANCE HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR AN HOUR PEOPLE. 

EXTENDED FOR AN HOUR
FOR AN HOUR
AN HOUR
HOUR

I wish some of you would take a few seconds to actually look up the information and READ.

if they would merely post that on the Offiial Forums as well as some third party BS it would not be suh an issue

Posted

Blessed alienware users 

and u all thought i was crazy when i said special coding was added for Alienwares. 

Now where are all my diciples now?  Have i gained more that have repented from their old ways/beliefs?

2 people like this

Posted

The skill does no dmg at all at this moment, this could also mean they gave it back the dmg..

The skill does precisely as much damage as AP without crit permits prior to patch. If you're doing no damage, git gud with the gear, son.

Posted

8Zfu5Lc.png

• AlienFX has been added.

• The color of keyboard will turn into yellow when logging into BDO.

• Keyboard color will change according to each classes.

• Light effect will be displayed and off on Keyboard when getting damages.

• The size of the area where Ancient Ruins Key can be activated has been reduced.

• Fixed the issue preventing users from seeing the image of the item [Blessing of Kamasilve] in the loyalty shop.

* Please note minor adjustments may be made to this page while the servers are being updated with today's patch.

Is AlienFX only for AW products or would it also work for Logitech keyboards  

Posted

your statement about ranged having more needs of accuracy confused me, cause that has nothing to do with range. But for your last point, thats a really big missconception about this game evasion system, now don't take my word for truth, its only assumption, but its not a matter of evasion/accuracy per lvl, its just a matter of lvl differencial, just like most mmo i can remember, or even diablo(if im right) where it would tell you ''chance to hit same lvl monster = x, +1lvl = x-y,, etc. Cause otherwise, a lvl 1 with a tri liverto + tri acc offhand + even more acc would be able to go in the lvl 30 zone and kill the mob, and from what i experienced it cannot be done.

Sorry took me a while to get back, Pokemon Go yo.  If you think about it, I doubt it's a real mechanic as much as I'd like it to be though, but wouldn't someone 100 meters away need more accuracy to hit something as opposed to someone inside a meter away?  Thats why I said ranged could benefit more from accuracy.  I agree with what you said about the "all mmo's have this mechanic" what mechanic would you call that if not accuracy?  Like your example a level 1 can not hit a giant for instance and do damage no matter what gear it has on or ap levels.  To me, that screams accuracy and evasion.

Posted

Is AlienFX only for AW products or would it also work for Logitech keyboards  

Doesn't work on my G910 Orion Spark at this time. I would assume they would need to add code for the specific SDK as I don't think there is a common API for such things at this time.

Posted (edited)

Update

Imperial Trade has been added

Edited 23 June by CM_Jouska

So when are we getting imperial trading? Currently all we have is guild trading which is locked behind guild houses. Referring to cooking/alchemy crates, horse, labor and bandit seals.

Unrelated: This quest log change is GOLD amazing quality of life improvement. Great change.

Edited by Dolemite

Posted

can you finally add the awakening and vixen tamer costume please? and fix our I frame, I know that you know it's bugged, so just do it

Posted

This is unacceptable. Every class has been buffed, rebuffed and adjusted multiple times since the release. Since the warrior patch, my scars does 10 more damage (sometimes). TEN. That's a slap in the face. The only other things that got applied we're taking or our CC chain and oh wait yeah, adding damage to skills we ONLY use for CC. The extra AP on vangertz was good [before 16+ came out]

Sure. Warrior is good....If you have full duo AP accessories and a TRI weapon with a top tier alch stone and a zarka with 2 rbf power crystals.

I'm tired of playing a class that constantly gets over looked and has been nerfed since the beginning, only because the awakening for said class was too good in KR. Anyone wanna buy my account? 

Posted

No, they didn't revert it, our skill now does less dmg when it is on cooldown as it was intended. Our normal dmg is back which was bugged and all you fools thought it was a nerf, now you have to realise how dumb you was, sending me those patch notes trying to proov me something.

And yes, instead of bothering that sorcs don't get playable again, just GIT GUD to play against us.

Less damage?  So it was normal to do 1750 damage with just one combo?  Because thats what sorcs are doing to zerks in my guild now.  We've been testing since the patch came up and it's just as bad as it was before but probably worse considering we have +18 and higher available to us now.  By far, the stupidest thing I've ever seen patched in any mmo I've played.  Let's just quick revert the fix we did because the vast majority of sorc's QQ too much and they caved in.  Guess just goes to show any group QQ enough they'll get what they want.  I know there are some good sorcs out there, but now it's back to spam df all day long for the shitters.

Posted

very nice patch a new event to keep things fun, black stones for everyone,the maid costume!!!!!!!!!! and of course ninja/kuno around the corner :)

Posted

And all the Sorcs rejoiced!

Posted

FYI If you had Ultimate Dark Flame it wasn't broken AND my Dark Flame and Ultimate Dark Flame ALWAYS Critted 100% of the time cause you use it AFTER Guilty Conscience +30 Crit duh. I just wasn't going to run around and feed all you lil trolls and Sorcs haters. Soooo yea suck it lololol. But I guess all Sorcs have their DF back now and can't wait to read the hate. Enjoy :) 

DF.thumb.jpg.773a52199b60728e58ebff7b2bc

Posted

In order to dig now your ALTS now have to be level 30 with this patch.

Posted

help

chrome_2016-07-13_16-43-58.png

I figured out that I have a window's update. I restarted and tried again. It worked for me.

Posted

FYI If you had Ultimate Dark Flame it wasn't broken AND my Dark Flame and Ultimate Dark Flame ALWAYS Critted 100% of the time cause you use it AFTER Guilty Conscience +30 Crit duh. I just wasn't going to run around and feed all you lil trolls and Sorcs haters. Soooo yea suck it lololol. But I guess all Sorcs have their DF back now and can't wait to read the hate. Enjoy :) 

DF.thumb.jpg.773a52199b60728e58ebff7b2bc

Wow, look at you posting a pve screenshot.  No one ever said DF didn't work as intended in PvE.  Only in PVP was it bugged for the first 3 hits.

Posted

Time to get facerolled by every sorc that is not afk .... gg.

NOW I COME BACK

Posted

Maid outfit... 

Sexy Nurse and Cop uniforms in 3, 2, 1...

Posted

Less damage?  So it was normal to do 1750 damage with just one combo?  Because thats what sorcs are doing to zerks in my guild now.  We've been testing since the patch came up and it's just as bad as it was before but probably worse considering we have +18 and higher available to us now.  By far, the stupidest thing I've ever seen patched in any mmo I've played.  Let's just quick revert the fix we did because the vast majority of sorc's QQ too much and they caved in.  Guess just goes to show any group QQ enough they'll get what they want.  I know there are some good sorcs out there, but now it's back to spam df all day long for the shitters.

I'm not really sure what to say - it is absolutely normal to do that damage in one combo, depending on gear. If you have a problem with gear scaling/damage scaling, that's an entirely different debate from the fact that Dark Flame is BY DESIGN a core component of Sorc gameplay and was legitimately bugged to do less damage than the basic left click auto attack in PvP. I strongly dislike the idea of gear above +15 because of the way it skews balance in favor of high burst damage, but we all saw this coming months in advance.

And do I really need to point out the irony of someone whining that a class-breaking sorc bug was fixed due to sorcs complaining, considering the MASSIVE salt collection in the sorc subforum from terribad players that don't understand how stamina and positioning work?

You'd think by now the various denizens of MMO forums would have realized that being gleeful about overnerfs (intentional or otherwise) is a pretty dumb approach, since they're bad for the game and often not destined to last. But no, when people who play the class said 'it's really not broken, good players do just fine against us' bad players with no experience with the class said 'nuh uh I can't hear you, nerf now!' And then when people who play the class said 'it's really broken now, look here's a video against a zero DP target, there is a bug' bad players who think strictly in terms of getting their own class ahead said 'HA! I CAN BEAT YOU NOW!' and refused to listen.

Sorry that a chunk of the playerbase might not be utterly crippled by a PvP bug after all, I guess? If the bug has actually been fixed now, then I guess it's back to telling people who refuse to l2p that they really should consider learning to play, while the rest of us get back to business as usual.

2 people like this

Posted

•  

MReUtDv.png

IYv4xZX.pngSorcerer

• Adjusted the skill Dark Flame to bring it in line other Sorcerer abilities by adding 100% chance of Critical Hit in PvP.

• The tooltip description of Dark Flame will be modified in a later maintenance to reflect this change with the following lines:

“100% chance of Critical Hit in PvP” and “Using the skill during cooldown (in PvE) will not activate the Critical Hit Effect.”

Full f**** retarded change. This balance is made by completely idiots...

Posted

MReUtDv.png

IYv4xZX.pngSorcerer

• Adjusted the skill Dark Flame to bring it in line other Sorcerer abilities by adding 100% chance of Critical Hit in PvP.

• The tooltip description of Dark Flame will be modified in a later maintenance to reflect this change with the following lines:

“100% chance of Critical Hit in PvP” and “Using the skill during cooldown (in PvE) will not activate the Critical Hit Effect.”

This is a complete joke.......the fact they can melt a straight DP tank with ease. Cant hit them due to iframes and highest damage. Yet you let witch/wiz have insane cast times perfect target for sorcs and guess what you cant hit them as a witch because of the iframes. Well looks like you listened to everyone cry about sorcs being reworked and balanced so guess its time to have all the witch/wiz do the same about how immobile we are yet every other class has insane mobility and iframes they can spam.