• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - July 13th

352 posts in this topic

Posted

If you telling me that they fixed it because too much sorcs QQ, you are more dumb than i thought.

You really believe that they nerfed it intentional till it inflicts only 20 dmg(no matter the accuracy amount)??? Srsly, how retarded can you be man.

it's the official BDO forums, you'd be amazed how retarded people can be... 

Posted

as does yours!

actually, pretty sure I have over 160 on Sorc and Tamer now.  Will confirm tonight :p.  I appreciate your concern.  Shame your reactions are too slow to be good at PvP.  Exaggerations about dsync and Sorc iframes are boring.  It's like sorcs are the only ones to dsync in this game according to forum warriors lol

Forum warrior says the one with over 100 post lol. Can tell this kid is oblivious. Seems like 95% of sorcs think their so good. Last I check an assassin class was classified as a class that avoided situations and flanked, not a class that iframes in massive aoe and doesn't get hit by it. Done feeding this troll. If you find me which I doubt you will even try it will be fun putting your face into the dirt while I wave my flag above your pathetic corpse.

Posted

•    Pet Appearance Change Coupon (Cash Shop): 250 Pearl

1.    Pet Appearance Change Coupon (Loyalty Shop): 1400 Loyalty Point

Well... it will changes only Colors not Appearance... :(

Posted (edited)

Ugh, maid outfits... what makes these things so popular that they plague every single MMORPG?

Male genitalia 

Idk why anyone that isn't warrior/tamer/musa has the right to complain here. These 3 classes have been underrated since they came out and, as a warrior player having picked a combo related class gets completely nerfed because of that stupid "removed the ability to combo cc" that only really effects the warrior severely as it did. It's annoying that the wizards and witch's get an insane buff because of that and the warriors get an extra feather to tickle with.

Edited by Zymbobwye

Posted

Not sure if its been mentioned, but does the fishing Golden Coelacanths, have to be caught manually, or can it be done afk fishing?

Posted

I really hope this does not mean Sorcs are back to what they were considered pre-nerf, which was op. Before they could 2-4 shot any class with decent ap after a knockdown and if it's back to that....     time to reroll a sorc boys

Posted

Buff tamer so much when everyone rerolls kuno and theres 3 tamers in the world <3 lmao 

Posted (edited)

I really hope this does not mean Sorcs are back to what they were considered pre-nerf, which was op. Before they could 2-4 shot any class with decent ap after a knockdown and if it's back to that....     time to reroll a sorc boys

Sorcs who didn't give up on playing this class trained to be efficient without DF. They've heard so many times "git gud" or other salty stuff.

DF is back, it works as intended now : no more 100% crit bug, decent damage and anger is still present. Imagine the result.

Edited by Kaeldrick

Posted (edited)

Forum warrior says the one with over 100 post lol. Can tell this kid is oblivious. Seems like 95% of sorcs think their so good. Last I check an assassin class was classified as a class that avoided situations and flanked, not a class that iframes in massive aoe and doesn't get hit by it. Done feeding this troll. If you find me which I doubt you will even try it will be fun putting your face into the dirt while I wave my flag above your pathetic corpse.

You can't have it both ways... Either the class is so OP that no one has a chance, or you are so tough everyone who plays the class will still die.

unless... The class is balanced and all the moaning is without basis.  Oops.

Edited by Talentless

Posted

Quest window has been redesigned.

• Recommended Quest tab has been added to Quest Window.

• Players can check out Recommended Quests that they haven’t received yet

Thanks

Posted

• Sorcer

• Adjusted the skill Dark Flame to bring it in line other Sorcerer abilities by adding 100% chance of Critical Hit in PvP.

• The tooltip description of Dark Flame will be modified in a later maintenance to reflect this change with the following lines:

“100% chance of Critical Hit in PvP” and “Using the skill during cooldown (in PvE) will not activate the Critical Hit Effect.”

THIS IS JOKE ?? AGAIN SOCER WILL KILL ALL CLASS WHAT A BRAINLESS DEVELOPER... ITS BAD THEY NEED USE MORE THAN ONE HELL BUTTON ? THEY WILL AGAIN JUST SPAM DARK FLAME NOTHING MORE .... AGAIN SORCER WILL KILL 10 players WITHOUT PROBLEM... GO IN AND KILL ALL BECAUSE "KIDS" CRY SORCER IS NOW NOTHING ... BECUSE THEY NEED USE MORE THAN ONE BUTTON ....

Posted

Quest window not works it shows recommended black spirit's quests , but i have it already done:D

Posted

the sorc buff is a bulshit, they nerf it and now buff it again

Posted

the sorc buff is a bulshit, they nerf it and now buff it again

It's a bug fix, not a buff.

• Sorcer

• Adjusted the skill Dark Flame to bring it in line other Sorcerer abilities by adding 100% chance of Critical Hit in PvP.

• The tooltip description of Dark Flame will be modified in a later maintenance to reflect this change with the following lines:

“100% chance of Critical Hit in PvP” and “Using the skill during cooldown (in PvE) will not activate the Critical Hit Effect.”

THIS IS JOKE ?? AGAIN SOCER WILL KILL ALL CLASS WHAT A BRAINLESS DEVELOPER... ITS BAD THEY NEED USE MORE THAN ONE HELL BUTTON ? THEY WILL AGAIN JUST SPAM DARK FLAME NOTHING MORE .... AGAIN SORCER WILL KILL 10 players WITHOUT PROBLEM... GO IN AND KILL ALL BECAUSE "KIDS" CRY SORCER IS NOW NOTHING ... BECUSE THEY NEED USE MORE THAN ONE BUTTON ....

I've dreamt about this, sorry nothing personal but I've trained myself to play without DF and now your turn to ... git gud ;)

Posted

BRING BACK PVP EXP-LOSS! :D

Posted

Yes they are meant to be back line assassins but for them to be able to go in and not get touched by any form of AOE is a joke. The Sorc iframe is broken with the desync. You cant hit them with any AOE skill. So you tell me being immobile standing still doing AOE damage and not being able to hit a class that can 1 shot you due to iframe, you want to tell me that's working as intended. You must be a sorc. High dmg invulnerable class to AOE and can iframe out of even a grapple of a zerker, guess that's working as intended as well.

I am a sorc. My GF plays a witch. She can hit sorcs with her abilities. The difference between you and her is that she practices against sorcs, and by the sound of things you do not. That is unfortunate for you.

P.S. Sorc will not one-shot good witch without massive gear advantage. Gear disparity is a different issue from sorc balance. Sorc will get wrecked by AoE unless other team is made of potatoes. Witches who are immobile for extended periods (especially while being attacked) are suffering from a disease called 'L2P', which studies suggest may be related to long-term deficiency of 'git gud' in your diet. The occasional ability to iframe out of a Zerker grapple is unreliable, unintended, related to desync and not sorc balance, and may even work with other abilities.

In short your points are bad and you should feel bad, please get good before posting again.

2 people like this

Posted

bla bla sorcer 150 ap ... kill for 2 shots warior 240 dp so man pls dont talk about this hell class ...

Posted

Please release this cat for the cash shop soon:

2016-02-25_1353651350.jpg

Posted

I am a sorc. My GF plays a witch. She can hit sorcs with her abilities. The difference between you and her is that she practices against sorcs, and by the sound of things you do not. That is unfortunate for you.
P.S. Sorc will not one-shot good witch without massive gear advantage. Gear disparity is a different issue from sorc balance. Sorc will get wrecked by AoE unless other team is made of potatoes. Witches who are immobile for extended periods (especially while being attacked) are suffering from a disease called 'L2P', which studies suggest may be related to long-term deficiency of 'git gud' in your diet. The occasional ability to iframe out of a Zerker grapple is unreliable, unintended, related to desync and not sorc balance, and may even work with other abilities.

In short your points are bad and you should feel bad, please get good before posting again.

your reason and logic are too complex for these forums.  Please reroll to another forum before you accidentally spawn more reasonable people.

2 people like this

Posted

bla bla sorcer 150 ap ... kill for 2 shots warior 240 dp so man pls dont talk about this hell class ...

DP isn't that important.

Warrior's armor enhancement lvl?

Sorc's weapon enhacement lvl?

You should read this : some useful info

You may realize that talking about AP/DP numbers is pretty useless, in the end enhancement lvl gap is the most important. That's how it seems to work there.

Posted

89kP5S2.png

• Euro 2016 Event & Lost Toys Event has ended.

So wait, what do I do with the extra footballs I got then? Toss them out?

Posted

So wait, what do I do with the extra footballs I got then? Toss them out?

when you have spare balls, you play with them

Posted

Thanks for your hard work. I know things haven't always been plain sailing for the game with a lot of issues. But all in all this is the best MMO experience I have had since Lineage 2 ( for me personally). 

<3

Jinxy

Posted

???? where are you reading?

I played KR, I know this shit inside out lelellele

1 person likes this

Posted

Well after 1 week of one disconnect after another and when i do get on i cant do anything chats missing, cant talk to npc's, cant interact with my garden, even changing my gear not possible i went on today after the patch tried to run between calpheon city and olvia got disconnected 6 times! Please fix the problems alread noticed by many and stop adding new ones 

Thanks