• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - July 13th

352 posts in this topic

Posted

Adjusting game mechanics to appease bad players should not be a thing. @CM_Aethon

^

4 people like this

Posted

So what does this pet appearance change coupon do? Change to what appearance? Can I choose any appearance of the species, or is it just to the same appearance as other shop pets? I might change my old cat to the new valencian cat for instance..

Posted

typical sorcs. they got their wish and now they find another reason to QQ. have you thought maybe your damage is just nerfed in general? nah must be a bug...

If you passed your 3rd grade reading comprehension you would know the skill description was never alligned with the actual outcome

1 person likes this

Posted

Adjusting game mechanics to appease bad players should not be a thing. @CM_Aethon

Then they shouldn't have listened at all and fixed the 100% crit bug in the first place, this was done because a large portion of forum warriors couldn't deal with sorcs in general.
So much irony in this.

3 people like this

Posted

You're right. Berserker and wizard buffs should probably be reverted immediately. I wholeheartedly agree.

12 people like this

Posted

• Black Magic Crystal - Carnage

•    Black Magic Crystal - Carnage

are there 3 different types of carnage or you've missed some other crystals?

Posted

Players are players. WHen you say " Bad " this is an opinion. Your Objective and Biased view.

These players money is the same color as yours. 

Posted (edited)

You're right. Berserker and wizard buffs should probably be reverted immediately. I wholeheartedly agree.

The only recent change they did was to Meteor, Blizzard, Spellbound Heart and Magic Lighthouse, Multi Magic Arrow has always been spammable in Korea. Balance wise it would have broken the current state of the game to have MMA spam pre-mediah, so Zerk and Wizard are not in the same boat as Sorcerers.

Dark Flame doesn't even have 100% crit rate in Korea when off cooldown, so why its bugged here is a mystery. I do agree that it should not have been reduced to doing such pitiful amounts of damage.

Edit: I'm surprised there is no mention of the issues with server connectivity people have been suffering from, perhaps their plate is too large to tackle it. Reverting what they changed will just make us get DDOS I suppose...

Edited by Rzaj

Posted

• Black Magic Crystal - Carnage

are there 3 different types of carnage or you've missed some other crystals?

They are really 3 different ones

Posted

MReUtDv.png

IYv4xZX.pngSorcerer

• Adjusted the skill Dark Flame to bring it in line other Sorcerer abilities by adding 100% chance of Critical Hit in PvP.

• The tooltip description of Dark Flame will be modified in a later maintenance to reflect this change with the following lines:

“100% chance of Critical Hit in PvP” and “Using the skill during cooldown (in PvE) will not activate the Critical Hit Effect.”

cant wait to test what that actually means. previously as i showcased in a video i could get "CRITICALS" on top of the target while DF was doing zero dmg at the same time. hope thats adressed.

Putin-Clapping.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Then they shouldn't have listened at all and fixed the 100% crit bug in the first place, this was done because a large portion of forum warriors couldn't deal with sorcs in general.So much irony in this.

Reverting the 100% critical hate rate on Dark Flame will not "fix" this "bug" you and the rest of the sorceress community believes it is experiencing. The issue lies within accuracy, and it's been proven numerous times on Reddit. What the developers accomplished in the June 17th patch was resolve an actual bug that allowed sorceress players (which they knowingly took advantage of for several months) to essentially one-shot players that were knocked down. In order to truly resolve this problem, sorceress players need to stack accuracy like most of the other classes in the game via their offhand weapons. It's truly saddening to see that sorceresses think they are an exception to stacking accuracy.

1 person likes this

Posted

Be nice if we could get in 

Posted

So let me get this right... If I cry hard enough in the forums you will re-break a skill. G-G guys.

congrats, you didnt even understood what the issue after the fix was.

Posted

why arent servers up..

Posted

congrats, you didnt even understood what the issue after the fix was.

Exactly.  I think he needs to see the video where the ability did absolutely zero damage.

Posted

Reverting the 100% critical hate rate on Dark Flame will not "fix" this "bug" you and the rest of the sorceress community believes it is experiencing. The issue lies within accuracy, and it's been proven numerous times on Reddit. What the developers accomplished in the June 17th patch was resolve an actual bug that allowed sorceress players (which they knowingly took advantage of for several months) to essentially one-shot players that were knocked down. In order to truly resolve this problem, sorceress players need to stack accuracy like most of the other classes in the game via their offhand weapons. It's truly saddening to see that sorceresses think they are an exception to stacking accuracy.

See if you bother to read forums few minutes after June17th patch u would see topics and topics testing the skill and stacking full accurracy.. and it still didnt hit at all.. And no every other class including sorcs USE to go acc offhand , but not anymore since we got livertos etc... So your points are invalid and i thing you should git gud.

Posted

• AlienFX has been added.

• The color of keyboard will turn into yellow when logging into BDO.

• Keyboard color will change according to each classes.

• Light effect will be displayed and off on Keyboard when getting damages.

Any chance we can get support for Logitech's LED Illumination SDK in the future? SDK Here

Posted

why arent servers up..

this is a forum based game.

2 people like this

Posted

so if you cry loud enough people will hear you? sorcs were already overpowered as ----- even with the dark flame nerf, do you people even play this game..? 

Posted

1. Wrong

2. Generally wrong

3. Wrong

I'd like to see these Reddit posts where stacking accuracy cause Dark Flame I to hit for over 100 damage though. I've not seen them.

2 people like this

Posted

Inspection should be done since 9 min or ?

1 person likes this

Posted

so if you cry loud enough people will hear you? sorcs were already overpowered as ----- even with the dark flame nerf, do you people even play this game..? 

Go to a miror and read your name you salty person. Lemon being lemon.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why do you ? If it would be so over powered , then there wouldnt be 30% of rangers 30% of wizards and rest is mash of all other classes ...

Posted

what the ****- do you?

Posted

YES YES YES GOLDEN COELACANTH 5M

???? where are you reading?