• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja + Blader Class (Female and Male)

92 posts in this topic

Posted

Why do we have all the other classes except the only class I play as 'The Ninja Class and the Female Variation? Perhaps I will continue the JPN version until this happens. I absolutely love my ninja class, hell I would even settle for Blader. This is soo unfair, the boring classes are the first to roll out.  

4wTsLfs.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Who are you to say whats boring or not? This was also the case in KBDO. But in the mean time have fun in JP.

Threads like these are pointless.

- Jeasy

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Who are you to say whats boring or not? This was also the case in KBDO. But in the mean time have fun in JP.

Threads like these are pointless.

- Jeasy

Who are you to say that  threads like these are pointless? Perception my child.......not everyone thinks that air out frustrations are pointless because I do have a point to some people and to other my point displeases them. You have an opinion, and I have mine. Your comment to a "pointless" thread is in itself "pointless".  

Edited by YungMoniCA1
a n = an
15 people like this

Posted (edited)

Who are you to say that  threads like these are pointless? Perception my child.......not everyone thinks that air out frustrations are pointless because I do have a point to some people and to other my point displeases them. You have an opinion, and I have mine. Your comment to a "pointless" thread is in itself "pointless".  

he's not saying your opinion is pointless. He is saying the trajectory of the thread is.
The fact is, we don't know the answer to your question. There could be so many reasons. Maybe it's a marketing strategy. We can only come up with wild speculations.
It's similar to "why doesn't this girl like me" type of question. We don't have the slightest clue. 

There is also a problem with you calling them "boring" classes. Why don't you just say classes that I subjectively find boring? 
It is obviously rude to people who may enjoy tamer, ranger, etc.  

Edited by α
6 people like this

Posted

he's not saying your opinion is pointless. He is saying the trajectory of the thread is.The fact is, we don't know the answer to your question. There could be so many reasons. Maybe it's a marketing strategy. We can only come up with wild speculations.
It's similar to "why doesn't this girl like me" type of question. We don't have the slightest clue. 

There is also a problem with you calling them "boring" classes. Why don't you just say classes that I subjectively find boring? 
It is obviously rude to people who may enjoy tamer, ranger, etc.  

Thank you, I see the fault in my word choices, you have shown me in great detail how I should have worded the thread. Perhaps I too must have more perception. I have played as all other characters and while I think that warrior and berzerk don't hold very well with magic players (in my opinion magic players were op in CBT1 recover health soo damn quickly and regen mana like wtf and then get mad when i use potions... ).  I do not really like the way the other characters play, I found more of my play style with ninja and Blader because its more so fast pace and i overall love the moveset, its wonderful to me, I have played other classes with levels up to 15 then got bored of them quickly......ninja and blader made me happy to play and fight....

1 person likes this

Posted

Why do we have all the other classes except the only class I play as 'The Ninja Class and the Female Variation? Perhaps I will continue the JPN version until this happens. I absolutely love my ninja class, hell I would even settle for Blader. This is soo unfair, the boring classes are the first to roll out.  

Too bad, then keep playing JPN version(hopefully forever), not like we'll miss you or something... Just like nobody will miss these people who constantly keep demanding too much at once, especially Blader. That just couldn't possibly get any more irritating at this point. So, um, yeah - I'm looking forward to NOT seeing you in-game 9_9

Posted (edited)

Too bad, then keep playing JPN version(hopefully forever), not like we'll miss you or something... Just like nobody will miss these people who constantly keep demanding too much at once, especially Blader. That just couldn't possibly get any more irritating at this point. So, um, yeah - I'm looking forward to NOT seeing you in-game 9_9

when I see you ingame......we fighting.....funny for you to say this since your character made the cut. 

Edited by YungMoniCA1
clarification

Posted

Time will come! We will see Blader/Plum and Kunoichi/Ninja fairly soon after launch don't worry. 

3 people like this

Posted

It's DAUM's players to lose, people like you who are a little more impatient will come try the game out not like any of the classes and leave. Oh well. 

Posted (edited)

It's DAUM's players to lose, people like you who are a little more impatient will come try the game out not like any of the classes and leave. Oh well. 

Try the game? I play this game. What what you all do not understand is that I played with all characters and for a while I main'd a warrior and i sucked ass with all the characters because they do not match my play-style. However, when I played as a blader or ninja, I was able to do attacks that actually fit more to how I fight.......I am a speed character, not a slow and brute, balanced (slow), not a distant fighter like sorc, ranger, tamer, witch/wizard. So yeah, when the game comes out with these characters by all means I am playing the NA/EU release, but I won't be on as often because I much rather main Blader or Ninja because thats MY play-style. easy enough for you all to say things like "Oh too bad for you" you already have character that matches YOUR play-style available to you. People like YOU, Adi, Jeasy, and whoever else joins this thread to say things without fully understand why most players like me are kind of (not much by very much) disappointed with RELEASE of NA/EU version. To say something like this, is preposterous...Perhaps, I should have fully implemented in greater context why I said what I said, and state that this does not stop me from playing the game, because there are features in this game that is not available in either JPN, RUS, or KOR versions of the game. I am not completely dismissive of the NA/EU.......I obviously will play it if I took the time to even do this......

Time will come! We will see Blader/Plum and Kunoichi/Ninja fairly soon after launch don't worry. 

Thank you, you and "a" are the only ones I respect and a few others in non-relating topics who are not absolute assholes without reason and can somewhat grasp the tone I am trying to push out. It is not a spiteful game bashing like what people think it is......its just me crying that my playstyle won't be avail able at release .......thats all...

Edited by YungMoniCA1
5 people like this

Posted

I too need to wait until my Blader Class arrives here, but i can guess this update will come soon enough. For example the Russian Version already do have them and i love playing him right now. 

In the meantime you either stay in the server where you have your class or try to play with one of the classes available at our start. I wanted to let you know, that you are not the only one waiting for its favorite classes. But also to remind you to have patience.

2016-02-07_210745763.JPG

2016-02-07_201403528.JPG

Posted

4wTsLfs.jpg

Yes and why don't we have all the awakenings? Why are we 10 months behind Korea? Are koreans better than us or what? In fact why don't we have the NEXT class before it is released in Korea? Aren't we good enough? And btw why do I have to play female sorc if I'm a male??????? I'm sooo asking for a refund of my 1000€ that I paid for my 10 preorders.

Posted

Yes and why don't we have all the awakenings? Why are we 10 months behind Korea? Are koreans better than us or what? In fact why don't we have the NEXT class before it is released in Korea? Aren't we good enough? And btw why do I have to play female sorc if I'm a male??????? I'm sooo asking for a refund of my 1000€ that I paid for my 10 preorders.

apparently you haven't read much of my replies have you? Did anywhere on here did I say that I wanted a refund? Did anywhere on here did I say that I will not play this game. To debunk 2 of your reasons 1.) Why idk, but for those that like to play as themselves it would be ideal to play a male sorc (someone already said this reasoning); 2.) Daum EU branched off from Daum KOR, right? So i am sure that it wouldn't be hard to add these classes that were already released for the KOR version.  You are overblowing my statement, this is just a disappointment I have for the preorder perks as it applies to the first character you create, unless the preorder perks have an option to select which character you want to apply it too or if you can save it for another character and still be able to play the game, then I will close my mouth about this subject.....otherwise, comments like that does not debunk, hinder, or even benefit the efforts of the thread. Its wasted space. to even reply to a thread like this to convey an over exaggerated tone that you believe resembles my attitude is ridiculous. 

I too need to wait until my Blader Class arrives here, but i can guess this update will come soon enough. For example the Russian Version already do have them and i love playing him right now. 

In the meantime you either stay in the server where you have your class or try to play with one of the classes available at our start. I wanted to let you know, that you are not the only one waiting for its favorite classes. But also to remind you to have patience.

2016-02-07_210745763.JPG

2016-02-07_201403528.JPG

Hopefully it doesnt take a year.......my blader and my ninja looks EXACTLY like me minus the hair choice......can I show you pics?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thank you, you and "a" are the only ones I respect and a few others in non-relating topics who are not absolute assholes without reason and can somewhat grasp the tone I am trying to push out. It is not a spiteful game bashing like what people think it is......its just me crying that my playstyle won't be avail able at release .......thats all...

Whatever the game you play, forums gather a lot of tryharders and toxic kids who don't know a thing about the game. I understand your point, it's sad Blader/Plum and Kunoichi/Ninja won't be available from launch but you will get it fairly soon I'm sure :) 

Just enjoy the game, try out classes available at launch... who knows you may be surprised! BDO classes are amazing. Or just play to prepare/farm for your upcoming Blader/Plum or Kunoichi/Ninja.

Cheers,

CAW

Edited by ChickAndWin

Posted

apparently you haven't read much of my replies have you? Did anywhere on here did I say that I wanted a refund? Did anywhere on here did I say that I will not play this game. To debunk 2 of your reasons 1.) Why idk, but for those that like to play as themselves it would be ideal to play a male sorc (someone already said this reasoning); 2.) Daum EU branched off from Daum KOR, right? So i am sure that it wouldn't be hard to add these classes that were already released for the KOR version.  You are overblowing my statement, this is just a disappointment I have for the preorder perks as it applies to the first character you create, unless the preorder perks have an option to select which character you want to apply it too or if you can save it for another character and still be able to play the game, then I will close my mouth about this subject.....otherwise, comments like that does not debunk, hinder, or even benefit the efforts of the thread. Its wasted space. to even reply to a thread like this to convey an over exaggerated tone that you believe resembles my attitude is ridiculous. 

Hopefully it doesnt take a year.......my blader and my ninja looks EXACTLY like me minus the hair choice......can I show you pics?

No you didn't ask for a refund. I did. Btw, so did many other forum members in their respective threads. Since it seems anyone is entitled to flood the forums with the same thing over and over, I thought that I would also jump into the bandwagon and say the same thing you guys are saying, more or less.

About the KOR version. We are the version with most classes released at launch, you guys are being over dramatic.

Too bad you are not getting your class btw, if that's what you wanted to hear from members when making this thread.

Posted

Sure go ahead :)

Posted (edited)

Sure go ahead :)

found it!

black desert .png

Edited by YungMoniCA1
2 people like this

Posted

About the KOR version. We are the version with most classes released at launch, you guys are being over dramatic.

Thing is, the classes exist now in Korean version and the translation work required to add them to EU/NA version should be minimal (there're about 20-30 skills and some tutorial quest from what I understand). 

People are probably disappointed because the reason that these classes are held back is merely a business decision, nothing else - unlike new zones and whatnot which actually require some effort. 

6 people like this

Posted

I would like to know when we are going to get the Ninja class as well, that is the class I was looking forward to playing

2 people like this

Posted

I plan on playing kunoichi myself. But I will be playing other classes while I wait. 

Posted

+1 on smacking DAUM in the balls, they should have at least released Blader/Plum (especially considering they are releasing tamer/wizard...wtfffff) after playing on [KR] Blader was really the only class I liked and I hate that I'm gonna have to settle for farming up cash and just waiting for Blader release to really get into this game.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hate the fact that i have to play a class i dont want to play for who knows how -----ing long. Because the 4 classes i would play are the only ones that didnt make the arbitrary cut.

I STILL dont understand why releasing all the classes wasnt the first priority. If the witch made it, why not the blader?  That came out before the witch.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hate the fact that i have to play a class i dont want to play for who knows how -----ing long. Because the 4 classes i would play are the only ones that didnt make the arbitrary cut.

I STILL dont understand why releasing all the classes wasnt the first priority. If the witch made it, why not the blader?  That came out before the witch.

ikr and the people who got thier characters are trying to tell us that we are ungrateful and all that jazz. 

2 people like this

Posted

ikr and the people who got thier characters are trying to tell us that we are ungrateful and all that jazz. 

its easy to say that when you dont have to plan on rerolling in 1 to 2 months.

Posted

Not sure you all saw this, but in another post (Blader I think) it was stated there is a shop item you can purchase that transfers all Life EXP over to another class. If I read this correctly, then all that could transfer over to the Ninja, etc... when it comes out.