• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja + Blader Class (Female and Male)

92 posts in this topic

Posted

he's not saying your opinion is pointless. He is saying the trajectory of the thread is.The fact is, we don't know the answer to your question. There could be so many reasons. Maybe it's a marketing strategy. We can only come up with wild speculations.

The worst marketing strategy of all time you mean?

Not sure you all saw this, but in another post (Blader I think) it was stated there is a shop item you can purchase that transfers all Life EXP over to another class. If I read this correctly, then all that could transfer over to the Ninja, etc... when it comes out.

Life EXP only means professions, not combat level.

Posted

Not sure you all saw this, but in another post (Blader I think) it was stated there is a shop item you can purchase that transfers all Life EXP over to another class. If I read this correctly, then all that could transfer over to the Ninja, etc... when it comes out.

you can't transfer the quests that are specific for that class that unlocks in sequence, knowledge don't transfer and certain rewards and binded items do not transfer. there is no remedy for this. Also the amount of skills you unlock for a character don't transfer to other characters, so yea you see there is no remedy. 

its easy to say that when you dont have to plan on rerolling in 1 to 2 months.

I feel you on that.  It saddens me that classes that came out after blader made the cut..... however my perfect character was the ninja, I almost forgot about my blader. 

Posted

Well I want to play the ninja class but I was already going to play wizard to try it out. So in the long run it will work out before the class comes out, because in ways i do not entirely mind re-rolling another character if needed

Posted

Well I want to play the ninja class but I was already going to play wizard to try it out. So in the long run it will work out before the class comes out, because in ways i do not entirely mind re-rolling another character if needed

And that's perfectly fine. However, for some of us, we prefer not having to re-roll because some items and stuff I do cannot be easily done again like killing a particular creature 20 levels over you, or rare item drops that cannot be put in warehouse. 

Posted

Easiest thing to do if you want to play ninja is roll tamer at launch and then just move all your weapons to ninja when it comes out. Too bad nobody shares weapons with Blader so we are -----ed there. Stockpile XP buffs, get cash moneys, smack Daum with your package until they see reason and release classes we should have already anyways...

Posted

Yah. i really dont get why we are not getting any of the male/female versions of blader/assassin. They even said they wanted us to get classes that the west are used to.. then atleast give us the assassin we always have Rogue like classes in our games so atleast give us that. I have been waiting years for this game and im so salty that we are not getting blader.. but we are not even getting assassin either so now i have to play a character that i dont even wanna play on at all.. Just really annoying and its kept me from pre ordering a game i was so hyped about.. 

Posted

Yah. i really dont get why we are not getting any of the male/female versions of blader/assassin. They even said they wanted us to get classes that the west are used to.. then atleast give us the assassin we always have Rogue like classes in our games so atleast give us that. I have been waiting years for this game and im so salty that we are not getting blader.. but we are not even getting assassin either so now i have to play a character that i dont even wanna play on at all.. Just really annoying and its kept me from pre ordering a game i was so hyped about.. 

well yea man preorder the game, I still can play as a warrior which will SUCK, but just limit yourself on quests so the immersion isn't lost, still man I'm salty we don't even have a time period it's comming out..... idc if they said like 6months or a year, just saying soon is like an eternity, gta v got soo much flack because of heists took 2 generations, and only got 5 heists... that's 3 years after the release of the game. When I hear soon for this game, this is what I think of. 

Posted (edited)

well yea man preorder the game, I still can play as a warrior which will SUCK, but just limit yourself on quests so the immersion isn't lost, still man I'm salty we don't even have a time period it's comming out..... idc if they said like 6months or a year, just saying soon is like an eternity, gta v got soo much flack because of heists took 2 generations, and only got 5 heists... that's 3 years after the release of the game. When I hear soon for this game, this is what I think of. 

yeah i feel the same way.. Im fine if we dont get to play blader in the next beta i just wanna know if we get it at release.. and i looks like we dont so then i wanna know will we get it 1 week after release? 2 weeks? 1 month? 6months? I just need to know so i can plan how to play and what to play. atm im planning on grinding money until we get blader so i can spend that money on my Blader.. but if we get blader after 6 months or 2+ months then i might aswell just play hardcore and do everything on my "new" main that i have to pick.. 

I just wish we knew when it will come out.

Edited by Exzear
1 person likes this

Posted

yeah i feel the same way.. Im fine if we dont get to play blader in the next beta i just wanna know if we get it at release.. and i looks like we dont so then i wanna know will we get it 1 week after release? 2 weeks? 1 month? 6months? I just need to know so i can plan how to play and what to play. atm im planning on grinding money until we get blader so i can spend that money on my Blader.. but if we get blader after 6 months or 2+ months then i might aswell just play hardcore and do everything on my "new" main that i have to pick.. 

I just wish we knew when it will come out.

I know man, I will only play this version once the class I like is out, my friends want me to play or otherwise i will be playing the JPN version. 

Posted

I feel your pain...

Im going to main Ninja and at launch there will be NOTHING interesting (classes wise) for me.

And no I dont want to play other classes because i KNOW i will main ninja... And this fact  already brings a nasty feeling of wasting time;/

Well for me the real launch date (ninaja release) is still unknown....

1 person likes this

Posted

LMAO @ YOUR NAME DUDE.
I APPROVE AND ENDORSE.

Posted

I feel your pain...

Im going to main Ninja and at launch there will be NOTHING interesting (classes wise) for me.

And no I dont want to play other classes because i KNOW i will main ninja... And this fact  already brings a nasty feeling of wasting time;/

Well for me the real launch date (ninaja release) is still unknown....

Yeah, thats exactly what i think Kelai.

Posted

Yeah, thats exactly what i think Kelai.

That's how all of us feel in a way. Only reason why I am still playing the JPN version is because of Ninja and Blader. 

Posted

so yeah, i played a few classes to lv15+ and i dont like any of them, well i like Ranger, but dont like to play female characters on MMO... so i think i'll just leave the game till blader comes out.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

'Cus they don't have those classes ready for launch. They already had to put their time into the current classes we have (by default it should be expected for all earliest classes to make it in i.e the first batch of classes for the game) and then the tamer wormed here way into the spotlight by popular demand, and then the witch/wizard took whatever remainder of an opportunity slot they had? As to why that is, they probably though the wizard/witch concept would be more familiar to us and would be a more fond of the choice. Either way, sucks to not get more of openish gendered classes, seeing as gender lock isn't really received all too well over here. Perhaps it'll motivate em to get them to us sooner? (release is right around the corner, and who knows what goodies will follow soon after)

edit : daum also likes to flip on their heels a lot, so for all we know they could be like "surprise bishus" at launch and drop the remaining four classes. or not. 

Edited by quebae

Posted

Who are you to say whats boring or not? This was also the case in KBDO. But in the mean time have fun in JP.

Threads like these are pointless.

- Jeasy

I agree

- Weedwizard420 the first

Posted

I agree

- Weedwizard420 the first

What do you main?

Posted

What do you main?

I'm playing Ranger until the Blader gets released.

Posted

they do not match my play-style. However, when I played as a blader or ninja, I was able to do attacks that actually fit more to how I fight.......I am a speed character, not a slow and brute, balanced (slow), not a distant fighter like sorc, ranger, tamer, witch/wizard.

hahaha same , I want to play the game but they didn't released ninja T_T I don't wanna waste time lvling other classes that I don't like

1 person likes this

Posted

I am waiting for the Ninja class too.
Meanwhile I will play a Warrior, but I find it frustrating that there is plenty of Ranged and Heavy Armored Classes to choose from but no Rogue types.

Posted

So far if you wanna play a normal male character you have to be Warrior, no other choices, either an extremely ugly giant or an extremely ugly old man... really stupid strategy... wel back fo Final Fantasy XIV.

Posted

Yea I agree heavily with alot said here. I almost always play ninja rogue dualwielder type charecters and I dropped 100 dollars on this game because I wanna support it and make sure these classes get released sooner. If I find out my money is being spent on a new female magic class I will lose my s--t

Posted

Yea I agree heavily with alot said here. I almost always play ninja rogue dualwielder type charecters and I dropped 100 dollars on this game because I wanna support it and make sure these classes get released sooner. If I find out my money is being spent on a new female magic class I will lose my s--t

Of course not, we already have a dozen female magic classes, next up is a female magic loli class. c;

Posted

is there is anyone one who knows when will the ninja/blader classes be released ??

Posted

No set date has been given

but damn I want Plum