• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja + Blader Class (Female and Male)

92 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah it is a bit hard to see but it still looks cool. Well you can disable the screen camera effects in the settings. I have it on 10%.

I have it entirely disabled on my client, I was just wondering about that one particular video. I figure it might look cool in a way, but in the end it's supposed to be a showcase of ninja and I could barely concentrate on anything but the screenshake. 

Posted

I have it entirely disabled on my client, I was just wondering about that one particular video. I figure it might look cool in a way, but in the end it's supposed to be a showcase of ninja and I could barely concentrate on anything but the screenshake. 

True, true. There is a video guide that shows all his skills you should check it. 

Posted (edited)

I'm so playing Ninja when it comes out. Looks freaking awesome.

YES! That is my Ninja lol Except mines is more like this (please ignore music if you do not like, it was supposed to be a attempt at video editing, which sucked.)  

Edited by YungMoniCA1

Posted

YES! That is my Ninja lol Except mines is more like this (please ignore music if you do not like, it was supposed to be a attempt at video editing, which sucked.)  

Looks awesome .o. 

I love this class omgad ;v;

Posted

Looks awesome .o. 

I love this class omgad ;v;

I do too! Only reason I am still on the JPN servers. I refuse to play this game without the class. 

Posted

I do too! Only reason I am still on the JPN servers. I refuse to play this game without the class. 

I hope we get it next month, this month blader. That would be knarly 

Posted

I hope we get it next month, this month blader. That would be knarly 

That would be the end of my human life

Posted

That would be the end of my human life

O_O are u ascending to become something more than human?

2015-11-25.gif

Posted (edited)

O_O are u ascending to become something more than human?

Hidden Content

"I will evolve into my true pagen animal form and I will take flight not only as the winged demon, Dreadmoore.

Edited by YungMoniCA1
2 people like this

Posted

Hidden Content

"I will evolve into my true pagen animal form and I will take flight not only as the winged demon, Dreadmoore.

:3 notice me senpai, notice me 

Posted

Hidden Content

:3 notice me senpai, notice me 

LOL I BE DED

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL I BE DED

nuu not till ur class comes out *uses phoenix down*

Posted

nuu not till ur class comes out *uses phoenix down*

....... I has arisen..... From the Shadow Zone..... 

Posted

....... I has arisen..... From the Shadow Zone..... 

did senpai notice u while u were there?

....lemme guess...

"I don't know" xDDD

Posted

did senpai notice u while u were there?

....lemme guess...

"I don't know" xDDD

lol whats your name ingame and steam

Posted

lol whats your name ingame and steam

my ingame name is the same as it is here, and steam will soon be the same :3

Posted

Would like for you guys to check out this comment I made, concerning the release of future classes. I can't promise it to be 100% accurate, but it does look fairly real.