• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Golden Event Information

274 posts in this topic

Posted

now  we got the exp buff icon but the buff isnt active....

1 person likes this

Posted

Got around 5 golden daggers last week.  Switching up where you're grinding seemed to help

Thanks. Will try that. Its crazy. My gf plays right next to me and she has gotten a total of 3 goldens.. She loves to rub it in my face :P

Posted

Black Stone event? really?
Better give us Sharp and Hard shards event...

Don't be such an ungrateful moron.. 

2016-07-18_19783061.JPG

Don't be such an ungrateful moron.. 

Be great-full for boob slips. 

1 person likes this

Posted

the golden backpack *_*

Posted (edited)

Looks like you guys dropped the ball AGAIN. Geez, get your shit together. Exp event should have started 22 minutes ago. Nothing but silence ...

Edited by Syhon

Posted (edited)

The exp event is started

Edited by Patrick_pk91

Posted

And you fragged fishers again..

Golden Coelacanth = Normal Coelacanth Fish..

OMG!

Posted

3."Golden Backpack"

• Start: July 27th 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)

• End: August 3rd 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

•  

Next up is the Golden Backpack event which gives our gatherers a chance to find the 5,000,000 silver artifact.

arv6y2J.png

4.Increased Black Stone Drops

• Start: August 3rd 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)

• End: August 10th 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

Following the various Golden Artifact events we will increase the drop rate of Black Stones throughout the world for both Armor and Weapon Black Stones.

5."Golden Antiques"

• Start: August 10th 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)

• End: August 31st 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

Our last event will be a 3 week long combination of all the previous events, where all playstyles are able to collect Golden Artifacts and enjoy the additional Black Stone drops.

As you can see above.. but differentiates below..

89kP5S2.png

• Golden Antiques Event has started.

• Golden Backpack Event has ended.

Didn't the blackstone event end today and the Combined events start today? Or were we lied to? @CM_Aethon

Posted (edited)

ive fished sins after the update and not one golden coelacanth. 

ps: no autofishing.

Been monitoring 3 accounts for 11 hours straight and only one account has caught one if that's any indication lol. Definitely done for the night...

To the people who've gotten multiple so far, curse you ya lucky bastards and grats.

So it'll take hours to get it from grinding? 

Its low.  I was afk fishing from 10 AM CST to 8:30 PM CST and didn't get any.  Was in abundant resource area in Tarif, with Epheria Rod and App 9 Fishing skill 

I have ONLY fished sins the patch and not ONE antique.
im at skilled 6

Edited by Meereele

Posted

As you can see above.. but differentiates below..

Didn't the blackstone event end today and the Combined events start today? Or were we lied to? @CM_Aethon

Good question. I would really like to know if it's going on or if it was replaced with the medals event.

Posted

Good question. I would really like to know if it's going on or if it was replaced with the medals event.

the antique and medal event are both going on as intended; however, we don't know if we were properly given the Blackstone event and/or backpack event on the given weeks.

Posted

wondering if the hotfix maintenance stuffed up the golden event. I have spent 600 energy today gathering and not one backpack but yesterday i at least got 3

Posted

wondering if the hotfix maintenance stuffed up the golden event. I have spent 600 energy today gathering and not one backpack but yesterday i at least got 3

i got a Golden Dagger earlier today, so at least that part seems to be active.

Posted

Looks like they forgot the XP event again... lol -.-

Flip the switch!!

Posted

Been fishing since maintenance/this update and still not a single golden fish. On the first golden fish event I got 3 in the week of it, now none?!

Posted

I just finished AFK fishing for a few hours and had 2 Golden Coelacanths in my inventory, so they're still there.

Posted

Been fishing since maintenance/this update and still not a single golden fish. On the first golden fish event I got 3 in the week of it, now none?!

I've had the same luck :/

I just finished AFK fishing for a few hours and had 2 Golden Coelacanths in my inventory, so they're still there.

Dammit, then I just have terrible luck.

Posted

I seem to have terrible luck with the fishing one, I have only gotten 1 from fishing the whole time the event has been on lol think i will just keep gathering instead once energy is full again as i have better luck there

Posted

Shame on you! I got none during the Fishing event, its okay tho, I will hopefully get more daggers then you! <hides>

i am still more lucky!!!! :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

i am still more lucky!!!! :P 

I have one to show for all my fishing gathering and killing lol, but then again I think I have the worst RNG in this game, anyone care to challenge that? The only time I succeed enchanting is when I am trying to build a failstack :) and it is on a bit of junk that no one wants to buy....

1 person likes this

Posted

I have one to show for all my fishing gathering and killing lol, but then again I think I have the worst RNG in this game, anyone care to challenge that? The only time I succeed enchanting is when I am trying to build a failstack :) and it is on a bit of junk that no one wants to buy....

I have played everyday since the start of the events doing everything including leveling a new character 1-45 on top of my level 53 main and I still have yet to find a golden anything. Prof 4 gathering on my main and I've done plenty of combat on both. About the failstacks, it took my main +56 failstacks to get my sword from +13 to +14 and cost me millions in durability to fix that. So challenge accepted :P

Posted (edited)

Good Riddance, Golden Event. I think the black stone drops that were added, edged rare equipment off the loot table. I have Helms at L10, with S on all the mobs. I spent 20 hours grinding this last two weeks. I got one Ancient Guardian's Seal.

Edited by oR-Bishop

Posted

golden event was best ever, only 1 gold dagger and 2 gold fishes, but like 20 or more backpacks found, upgraded gear, bought better horse, got enough money left to go full Tri. it was the best thanks daum :D 

Posted (edited)

Nvm

Edited by deathnetworks