• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Golden Event Information

274 posts in this topic

Posted

@CM_Aethon From giving us info on Ninja/Kunoichi to this.... I already love you and it's been such a short time. Will you be mine?

1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings casuals, Welcome into Black Casual Online.

We made this game too hard so please don't leave. Here you go level 59 and 1kkk for each! BONUS EVENT - first 100k users to sand PM will receive GMCommandLine!

Fixed this for you, no need to thank. 

4 people like this

Posted

if its quoted i cant lol

The person can unquote it and I am sure you could remove the picture then. At least worth the try.

Posted

Fixed this for you, no need to thank. 

And how many TET/PEN's do you have?

Posted

Delete the pic mate.

Those that quoted him need to delete his pic too

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

way to devalue people's hard earned silver ;):P 

while it is cool with these things, that is the effect it will have: maybe instead do a "GAIN chance to get Boss gear through other means than hacking and already having it to get t1 on WB's" that would have been nice as a catch up ;)

Edited by Tjaranis
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Not anymore 9_9

Your pass is 12345678 e.e You should delete it

Edited by Kyna

Posted (edited)

wow stop quote this Post with the pic... so it can be deleted

Edited by Kenji Takeo

Posted

x2RGAsD.jpg

we all know servers not comming up before i am off to work ;) entire playtime today GONE! to maint, perfect  :P hehe.. so stupid

wow stop quote this Post with the pic... so it can be deleted

who really cares. you going to hardbreak his code? -_- not going to work mate.

Posted (edited)

And how many TET/PEN's do you have?

Non, If i would have TET or PENS after few months of playing, why bother playing boring easy game, besides TET and Pens are not that great advantage over tri on which the boost is bigest. L2p

Edited by Vestrivian

Posted

Non, If i would have TET or PENS after few months of playing, why bother playing anywy besides TET and Pens are not that great advantage over tri on which the boost is bigest. L2p

When awakenings are released and you understand the importance of every point of AP when seeing the scaling, you'll understand how important it is. Aside from that, you dodged my point being that it's far from "Black Casual Online"

Posted

yea pls more silvers. millions worth billions. more casual gameplay pls. did you notice exp events like this are useless? you already crashed last exp event (before valencia) when you increased monsterexp with valencia update to a point where it even exceeded the so called "exp event".......... or was it perhaps a new member  of daum who played with the exp settings?

Blackstone drops are appreciated. good for newcommers and failstacks :)

Posted

theres no way to delete it. unless i  go threw a waiting list..oh well 

Posted (edited)

When awakenings are released and you understand the importance of every point of AP when seeing the scaling, you'll understand how important it is. Aside from that, you dodged my point being that it's far from "Black Casual Online"

Awakening, correct me if Im wrong will be released at the end of the year. till that time you have time to advance and gather everything you need by working not by some cheat boost from stupid events with no logic. New players will be boosted but veteran players also so the gap won't change but only increase. 

Edited by Vestrivian
1 person likes this

Posted

Black Stone event? really?
Better give us Sharp and Hard shards event...

Jesus Christ, get your lazy ass off the forums and work for them - like the rest of us. 

Posted

Great another event to promoting no lifing for max silver / drops / exp.

1 person likes this

Posted

theres no way to delete it. unless i  go threw a waiting list..oh well 

Well dude u are ripped, everyone is going to " forgot password " now on your email.

Posted (edited)

Just whale hunt and fishing for me next week..:D okay

Edited by Annuvin

Posted

Stupid 5M items ... it'll ----- up economy and everyone will be rich, good job.

Only the 50% xp and the black stones event would have been perfect, but MEH why not make everyone rich and inject trillions into the game

#Salt

1 person likes this

Posted

Awakening, correct me if Im wrong will be released at the end of the year. till that time you have time to advance and gather everything you need by working not by some cheat boost from stupid events with no logic. New players will be boosted but veteran players also so the gap won't change but only increase. 

They are rumored to be august at the earliest (around gamescon time) or when the last awakenings in korea are released (september).

Posted

Awakening, correct me if Im wrong will be released at the end of the year. till that time you have time to advance and gather everything you need by working not by some cheat boos from stupid events with no logic. New players will be boosted but veteran players also so the gap won't change but only increase. 

cheat boos? Pretty sure awakening is coming out by the end of summer. Not to mention I see logic in this silver event. Have you seen how many cron stones you need to protect some accessories/equipment?

Posted

cheat boos? Pretty sure awakening is coming out by the end of summer. Not to mention I see logic in this silver event. Have you seen how many cron stones you need to protect some accessories/equipment?

Oh so instead of diminushing by 1/10 the prices of the Cron stone, better fk up all economy, right ? Seems logic to me.

Posted

:( please stop with the emails :( 

Posted

and last but not least each weekend will boast a 50% Combat EXP boost.

Why you dont rename the game in Casual Desert!
@CM_Aethon 

Posted

guess i'll block black desert :(