• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Golden Event Information

274 posts in this topic

Posted

7 Weekends of +50% and a huge cash injection.. Really thought this one out didn't ya. LOL 

It's primarily designed for the Ninja release next week.

1 person likes this

Posted

i hope it's not going to work on afk fishers. or i need to start doing that

Posted

With the Golden Daggers, if you have loot set to go direct to market place of green grade and above with these list on the market or they classed as a trade item??

1 person likes this

Posted

With the Golden Daggers, if you have loot set to go direct to market place of green grade and above with these list on the market or they classed as a trade item??

I think it will hopefully work like the other event items, where it'll go directly to your inventory because it does say Bound (Family) on it.

Posted

Summary: this event is irrelevant in this week for me. Forced to fishing? No thanks.

I will uninstall faster than iI go and play fishing simulator in MMO. Fishing was overbuffed, fishing is overbuffed and ... I don't care fishing. I am beginner 3 and I will stay in  this level. No more baits in the game, please! :D

You must be one of those "I'm a PVP master and I'll ignore 90% of this game to become uber" type of players. Well . . . . .have fun!

3 people like this

Posted

Important question @CM_Aethon will golden Coel be able to be caught in hotspots as they currently have a different loot table than the rest of the ocean.

Posted

caught 1 in Valencia

2016-07-13_26068024.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

i caught mine Golden Coelacanth in Velia while afk-fishing

Posted

all the 50% xp event in the past always been the weekends... its always the freakin weekends. do you ever think about the people who cant play during the weekends in this game?? sieges always weekends, 50% xp event always weekends.... shits annoying af

Posted

KE?

Posted

Black Stone event? really?
Better give us Sharp and Hard shards event...

No please don't.  It's not needed.

Posted

Wooooo loving bdo's events :D

Posted

@CM_Aethon 50% weekend experience forever? O.o

Posted (edited)

You must be one of those "I'm a PVP master and I'll ignore 90% of this game to become uber" type of players. Well . . . . .have fun!

NO, I just hate fishing in games because too "stronk" and annoying (for me). Life skills are trash and secondary, fishing is direct AFK money generator. I don't like this. What is wrong with koreans?  fishing is overbuffed in many MMO-s and games :)

I have artisan life skills (gathering, processing, alchemy) and some professional-skilled.

Edited by Mikroman

Posted

Thanks for putting on the events for us!

Posted (edited)

all the 50% xp event in the past always been the weekends... its always the freakin weekends. do you ever think about the people who cant play during the weekends in this game?? sieges always weekends, 50% xp event always weekends.... shits annoying af

Naw apparently KR's don't work on the weekends.  Why not have the Combat exp the entire week?  50 percent of .0001 is next to nothing for those at super high levels anyway.  Everyone should have a chance at the buff.  Better yet just hand out 48hrs worth of 50% exp scrolls to each family and let them decide when the best time to use them..........

Any bets that some people catch 10 of these fish in an hour  while others will get none while fishing for 7 days lol.

I bet the dupers just well you know in their pants. 

Edited by Talizar

Posted

THAT GOLDEN TICKET WILL BE MINEEEEE

I mean....

GL everyone! :D

Posted

now this is a event I like! 

Posted

Love you Daum, Pearl Abyss, and all people working on this game, thanks for your efforts and even it's a shame that too many QQ people exists here and there I hope you keep your smile

Posted

Well, It is a honestly nice way to try and boost the Economy. RNG or not, its the right choice. The more people have, the more they have to spare. 

Posted (edited)

yea pls more silvers. millions worth billions. more casual gameplay pls. did you notice exp events like this are useless? you already crashed last exp event (before valencia) when you increased monsterexp with valencia update to a point where it even exceeded the so called "exp event".......... or was it perhaps a new member  of daum who played with the exp settings?

Blackstone drops are appreciated. good for newcommers and failstacks :)

salty.jpg

Edited by Tusoles
1 person likes this

Posted

Since this is RNG based, do you think fishing level will have no increase in drop chances?  I apologize for the dumb question.

Posted

Combat experience again!? and 50%? Why not life experience sometimes? ... Even though i appreciate the idea of this event... it covers everything i don't do in the game. I don't fish / grind mobs or gather. I cook and do / alch, and of course no experience bonus for me or any chance in getting any gold items either. Lame, life skill players are forgotten about again.

Posted (edited)

Stupid 5M items ... it'll ----- up economy and everyone will be rich, good job.

Only the 50% xp and the black stones event would have been perfect, but MEH why not make everyone rich and inject trillions into the game

#Salt

People said no energy from processing was gonna f up the economy to....yet it changed very little. Most of what was the best profitable items through life skills then are still extremely profitable now, some more so. Not sure how a extremely low drop for a few weeks is gonna mess up the whole economy forever :P btw you can get 1 million plus gold ingots from shoveling since Valencia came out and will be there much longer than this event at likely the same drop rate as these, hasn't done much to the economy either.

Edited by Bahska

Posted

@CM_Aethon I like having events like these. They seem to help with catching up for those who are new to the game and for people like me who have changed classes and are trying to get caught up. The biggest issues though that I've had with getting caught up is getting the skill points needed. With these bonus EXP events it's nice to be able to catch up in level but I'm still not able to completely switch to the class I want to play due to not having enough skill points to be viable. Will catch up events for skill points ever be a thing? I wish that skill point exp was tied to combat exp so that when boosted you are not hitting level requirements for skills far before you will have the skill points needed to spec into them.