• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Golden Event Information

274 posts in this topic

Posted

time for you to go for TET with that rng!

yeah I imagine my luck with the gold fish will equal out. Probably wont get one for a whole day now. 

Posted

This event aint a chase event. Not untill the stone event start, its a do what you normally do and u might get something event.

Also fishing has been stealth nerfed. More shoes to fish up

Posted

Must be really really low drop rate because my husband and i have been afk fishing since even started and neither of us have gotten one :( Hoping one of us may get lucky and atleast get one lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Must be really really low drop rate because my husband and i have been afk fishing since even started and neither of us have gotten one :( Hoping one of us may get lucky and atleast get one lol

Same for me:) but some of my guild mates got few.. so its there:D

Posted

I Got one

Posted

Price drop incoming :D

It's the other way around.

Hyperinflation at it's finest, everything will go up and silver will become worthless if they dont limite how often the golden artifacts drop.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hyperinflation at it's finest, everything will go up and silver will become worthless if they dont limite how often the golden artifacts drop.

Well it's still the same pride drop can mean that the value of things diminishes :D

Posted

its what i most fear

Posted

There an npc to speak with for the event?

Posted (edited)

There an npc to speak with for the event?

It seems like an item you sell to the NPC since no NPC was linked to that item in the event note, but don't take my words on that >,>

Also, will you still get any even if you check the "no trash item" while auto fishing ? >,>

Might worth 5mil, but it look like a trash gray item :| but in gold... >,>

Edited by PawSkillZ

Posted

It seems like an item you sell to the NPC since no NPC was linked to that item in the event note, but don't take my words on that >,>

Also, will you still get any even if you check the "no trash item" while auto fishing ? >,>

Might worth 5mil, but it look like a trash gray item :| but in gold... >,>

Yes you'll still get the item even if you check the "Throw away useless items while fishing" option. 

So it'll take hours to get it from grinding? 

if your referring to grinding mobs, I'm not certain.  The Golden Coelacanth description says its very low chance of getting it, but the dagger and backpack do not, could be that you have better chances at getting those items than the golden fish, but thats merely speculation so don't take my word for it hehe.  We'll just have to wait and see what happens :P 

Posted

The Golden Coelacanth can be sold at a regular shop NPC and the money gets transferred to your Warehouse.

Hope that helps.

(ps. got one with skilled 1 and a thick fishing rod in overfished Heidel... so there you go ;) )

Posted

Black Stone event? really?
Better give us Sharp and Hard shards event...

What have you been doing the past month? I thought everyone had too many hards and sharps. Unless you're going for past +18 on everything, you're doing it wrong. Try farming, digging, and gathering. You will have more than you can use.

Posted

Thanks for this event!

Caught 3 of the golden coels so far, only counting today (~5 hours of fishing afk and actively at times).
My economy needed that boost greatly.

THANKS!

Posted

Thanks for this event!

Caught 3 of the golden coels so far, only counting today (~5 hours of fishing afk and actively at times).
My economy needed that boost greatly.

THANKS!

I agree with this. I have only caught 1 so far but this game has plenty of places to sink silver into. 

Posted

Good event but it would've been better if it was hard/sharp crystal shards event instead of blackstones.

Posted

Wow SUPER Event <3

Posted

I have been fishing non stop both afk and active since the event started and still have not gotten one.

Posted

I have been fishing non stop both afk and active since the event started and still have not gotten one.

same with my husband and i :( i am starting to wonder if we will even get one before the event is over

Posted

Given I had to kill 9k skeletons (counted by kill quests done) to get my first witch earring (that's including leveling up the node) I don't think I'd ever see any of those. I'll give it a try nevertheless... being late comer in the game every bit that helps getting in at least on sight range from competitive level would help me alot. Otoh, there are probably more profitable things to do than this...

Posted

do we know when the exp event starts?

Posted

do we know when the exp event starts?

this

Posted

FISH TILL YOUR HANDS FALL!!! HAHAHA!

Posted

The post has been updated.

The EXP event weekends will run from July 15th through August 28th between 16:00 UTC Friday ~ 8:00 UTC Monday.

2 people like this

Posted

The post has been updated.

The EXP event weekends will run from July 15th through August 28th between 16:00 UTC Friday ~ 8:00 UTC Monday.

Can you confirm we will actually be able to log in to participate in this or will the servers still cause people to disconnect every 10 minutes?