• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Golden Event Information

274 posts in this topic

Posted

So far servers are fine for large majority of our players. I reported some players unable to login or stay in game for a while, but guess if there's an issue it's more than just a server issue, as most players are playing just fine. 

Posted

The post has been updated.

The EXP event weekends will run from July 15th through August 28th between 16:00 UTC Friday ~ 8:00 UTC Monday.

WOOHOO!!!!  :D 

Posted

@CM_Tytyes

Did something go wrong? It's 16:20 UTC and the EXP event hasn't started yet :(  

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Tytyes

Did something go wrong? It's 16:20 UTC and the EXP event hasn't started yet :(  

Asking the same :) 

Posted

I've been fishing for 2 and a half days and haven't even gotten one of these things yet

1 person likes this

Posted

I have a golden fish where do I sell it, it does not say.

Posted

I have a golden fish where do I sell it, it does not say.

You can just sell them to a vendor for 5 mil silver ;) 

Posted

I've been fishing since the servers started again after Maintenance. But i have not got a "Golden Coelacanth".

Posted

I've been fishing since the servers started again after Maintenance. But i have not got a "Golden Coelacanth".

Don't feel bad. You're not alone on this matter. The drop rate on fishing these is so low that you may never actually get one. Damn and I need the money so badly. <_<

Posted

i got 2 so atleast i can confirm they exist:)

Posted

i got 2 so atleast i can confirm they exist:)

Well thats nice. Were are u fishing??

Posted

Some people claim to have gotten 4-6 each day since the event started. Some claim to have gotten one on the first attempt.

Posted

Finally got one. :D

Posted (edited)

Must be really really low drop rate because my husband and i have been afk fishing since even started and neither of us have gotten one :( Hoping one of us may get lucky and atleast get one lol

That's crazy! My friend and I both got 1 the first night we fished after the event started. Be sure and fish in abundant areas as it raises your chance of even catching a fish and therefore raises your chances of getting the rare drop.

Edited by DangerousTed

Posted

that sucks, fishing for 4-5 hours a day and have not taken anything

Posted (edited)

I got one after one hour the servers went up, and from then nothing. But could be worse and I'm very thankful for the 5 mil :)

(only ~19 more fishes for one boss armor, gogo :D)

Edited by Shyrata

Posted

that sucks, fishing for 4-5 hours a day and have not taken anything

Well i've been fishing non stop every day. and only got 1. :P

Posted

Can anyone confirm that the fish won't get thrown out if you have throw junk away marked? I have only gotten the golden fish when actively fishing. I am thinking since it isn't colored if you have throw away junk it will throw these fish away. 

Has anyone gotten one afk with throw away junk checked?

Fishing Skilled 6 

Fishing +5 

Have gotten 2 over 5 days

Posted

afk fishing for 2 hour in a fishing hot spot came back to this :):)

http://imgur.com/pNe36xQ

Posted

Can anyone confirm that the fish won't get thrown out if you have throw junk away marked? I have only gotten the golden fish when actively fishing. I am thinking since it isn't colored if you have throw away junk it will throw these fish away. 

Has anyone gotten one afk with throw away junk checked?

Fishing Skilled 6 

Fishing +5 

Have gotten 2 over 5 days

I can confirm it. I've got 2 from AFK-fishing

Posted

I got one the first night, another one two nights later and a third last night. I have afk fished every night for at least 8 hours, sometimes more (will come back/repair/trade fish and go back afk) and have also afked at random times during the day and left my char fishing. So 3 total. I will say the upside to this event has been that every night while afk fishing I have received between 5-8 relic shards. I may start afk fishing over night more often.

Posted

Wow RNGesus is very punishing with the events >,>

I fish almost all the time i can,which is in the morning a 2nd time during the evening then AFK fish at night and i got 0 this far while some of my friends just go at sea for the lolz and get like 1 each time they decide to hit the ocean and with the expend of a steel fishing rod. so my score is 0 while other in my guild go as far as 10.

This event only smile upon the already insanely lucky peoples ._. While us pleb will still get 0 of those golden items up until this whole event end. I remember that bottle of rum event to get those pirate costumes and flag, Me: 1 - 2 hrs of grind = 1 - 5 bottle of rum, Guildies and friends:  20 - 50 bottle of rums 30min - 1 hour of grind i guess that "Hidden luck stat per account" is a real thing, and mine is dirt low T_T 

But an event is an event AND I WILL SE IT THROUGH !!!

Posted

So...... I've been fishing 3 days and still got no Golden fish... If i dont get this by end of tonight, I probaly will quit =/ wasted my time 3 days for nothing is pretty scary

What will happen if i dont get the golden by end of the maintenance

Posted (edited)

seriously. what kind of an event if it reward NOTHING to players... or to all the players

event mean players get free shit, or at least participating players get free shit, what kind of STUPID idea calling a drop as an event when 95% of the ppl who participating and trying to got the "EVENT" item don't get it... if the drop rate is 0.0000001% then don't call it event... event my ass.

been fishing since the day server came up until it stop for maintenance and didn't even get one. and I know for a fact am not the only one who didn't get any even tho they fish and they participating in the stupid idea that you call EVENT.

its better to send ea player 5m than doing this event cause again its RNG... this game is Heavy RNG based even with its event for real ??????

Edited by Ashir
1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't get any fishing golds. Hoping the RNG on mob drops will be more kind.

2 people like this