• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Sorcerer Ability Discussion Thread

425 posts in this topic

Posted

So I hear that darkflame damage is mistakenly buffed. It's doing way more than before the June 17th patch. This needs fixing asap. Only the crit chance should've been increased as the patch notes said. Fix this now. Lot of sorcs have already accepted their darkflame and getting crit chance changed to 100% is more than enough.

New reports came in that Dark Flame 1 is not missing at all but Dark Flame 2 and Dark Flame Ultimate has chance at missing. Clearly this is not intended? Sorcs are just lowering their skill points to Dark Flame 1 to get their hits 100% now which does insane damage also. BUGGED confirmed. @PM_Jouska

Posted

But PA does extensive testing and everything works as intended obviously.

It's not like they just send out patches... without proper... testing... sorry I can't stop laughing.

25 people like this

Posted

100% crit of 0 dmg would've been 0 DMG, so obviously the dmg was increased. Like the Russian patch notes state.

But it doesn't deal more dmg then before the bug. It deals LESS.

8 people like this

Posted

So I hear that darkflame damage is mistakenly buffed. It's doing way more than before the June 17th patch. This needs fixing asap. Only the crit chance should've been increased as the patch notes said. Fix this now. Lot of sorcs have already accepted their darkflame and getting crit chance changed to 100% is more than enough.

better wait till tomorrow and see how it is by playing yourself.

people posting bullshit videos of a 168ap sorc destroying a 149 dp ranger doesn't show anything but gear gap which has been there before

4 people like this

Posted

100% crit of 0 dmg would've been 0 DMG, so obviously the dmg was increased. Like the Russian patch notes state.

But it doesn't deal more dmg then before the bug. It deals LESS.

no it wouldn't. 20 damage you claimed before which obvious was way over exaggerated would be 40 now.

Posted (edited)

no it wouldn't. 20 damage you claimed before which obvious was way over exaggerated would be 40 now.

Wasn't over exagerated, i have a video of it lol.

It delt 0-20 dmg. Never more than 20. 

Anyway, the russian patch note state that the dmg was increased because the dmg was bugged. No idea why our patch notes are incomplete.

Edited by Chun-Chun
1 person likes this

Posted

Wasn't over exagerated, i have a video of it lol.

It delt 0-20 dmg. Never more than 20. 

Anyway, the russian patch note state that the dmg was increased because the dmg was bugged. No idea why our patch notes are incomplete.

its not the patch notes, the patch itself is not tested and they put it there with that high of a damage.

Posted

umm, what was it you guys were saying to us??  o yeah  GIT GUD

Posted

umm, what was it you guys were saying to us??  o yeah  GIT GUD

by playing another class, we're already 10x better son. git gud yourself and learn classes that takes skill.

6 people like this

Posted

Instead of whining in QQ threads everytime a buff or nerf is made try learning your own class. It's clear you hate sorcs. Get over it.

Posted

by playing another class, we're already 10x better son. git gud yourself and learn classes that takes skill.

I play other classes. :}  but i undestand your salt.. dont worry it will be ok son..

Posted

I play other classes. :}  but i undestand your salt.. dont worry it will be ok son..

the only other class a sorc is capable of playing is wizards which are the same. git gud

Posted

CLASSES THAT TAKES SKILL  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

u kno sorc is hardest here to master right? 

stupid kiddo

2 people like this

Posted

stupid kiddo

you mean the class that can now one shot another with pressing one skill button? okay okay so much skill.

1 person likes this

Posted

you mean the class that can now one shot another with pressing one skill button? okay okay so much skill.

You mean wizard?

2 people like this

Posted

You mean wizard?

you mean the class that every sorc ran towards after getting balanced? then yes. wizards have been OP but sorcs just passed that tier

Posted

OP we're going to go with what you've been saying for weeks - PA and Daum know what they're doing. That dark flame nerf was clearly intended. This new adjustment was also quite clearly intended. If the patch notes happen to not reflect your expectations, well, you need to construct a better team for testing. Obviously you don't have the resources or the knowledge to be a reliable source. Trust your masters at PA, for they know what's best for you.

In following my current level of trust, I'm going to spend the next several days testing DF on the faces of various people I encounter, just to make sure it's working correctly. Maybe I'll even find you OP, if I'm lucky. 

4 people like this

Posted

OP we're going to go with what you've been saying for weeks - PA and Daum know what they're doing. That dark flame nerf was clearly intended. This new adjustment was also quite clearly intended. If the patch notes happen to not reflect your expectations, well, you need to construct a better team for testing. Obviously you don't have the resources or the knowledge to be a reliable source. Trust your masters at PA, for they know what's best for you.

In following my current level of trust, I'm going to spend the next several days testing DF on the faces of various people I encounter, just to make sure it's working correctly. Maybe I'll even find you OP, if I'm lucky. 

The new adjustment was clearly not intended. It's not even in the patch notes and the damage does more than before its nerf. so what? it went on a vacation for a month and came back with twice the power?

Posted (edited)

stupid kiddo

And due to the overpowered dark flame 90% of sorcs out there didn't master their class at all because there is no reason to since they effortlessly win the majority of their fights just teleporting around like bunnies and trowing in DF. This is exactly why so many people QQ about that BS skill.

Pre-nerf sorc was no-skill-class, over-nerfed sorc was crap (basic damage clearly messed up) and now it seems we are back to pre-nerf...

Idiots at Daum need to make up their mind. Either make it OP on purpose or balance it, but this hopping back and forth is getting us nowhere. 

Edited by Cylenchar
3 people like this

Posted

It would be nice if they fixed the bugs so we could see how balanced the sorc is when it is performing as intended. Al the talk of over-powered is pointless if there are bugs. Fix the bugs first, then talk about balance.

Posted

was playing sorc even with df nerfed , still rekt half of the population. 

1 person likes this

Posted

The new adjustment was clearly not intended. It's not even in the patch notes and the damage does more than before its nerf. so what? it went on a vacation for a month and came back with twice the power?

The patch notes that broke it never said anything about removing the damage in the first place. Seems appropriate that the fix wouldn't say anything about putting it back, wouldn't you say?

Of course you wouldn't, you're a warrior. DF is doing more damage now because you're being hit with TET Liverto and Kzarka weapons, and new Valencia accessories. In another strange twist, it's been said for months that AP scales harder than DP. So yes, DF is hitting harder. And so is everything else. It's probably a little jarring seeing a sorc and not feeling like you can relax, but just expect to actually see your HP bar move again now.

1 person likes this

Posted

Have you actually fought an evenly geared sorc after patch? 

As a zerker i say: everything is fine

3 people like this

Posted

I like how people keep saying its a mistake. When it was nerfed and people said it was a mistake, others put them down and said it was intended. Should i just go ahead and say THIS WAS INTENDED. lol I dont even care anymore, stop playing with us Daum

1 person likes this

Posted

was playing sorc even with df nerfed , still rekt half of the population. 

thanks for proving why this buff was unnecessary. if sorcs were doing fine like that, this buff is completely unnecessary.