• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Sorcerer Ability Discussion Thread

425 posts in this topic

Posted

DP scaling was always bad, high AP will always shred through even higher DP.  That's a problem of balancing; the class isn't at fault for that.

Posted (edited)

When u get 3 or 4 combos on a back attacks target... yes the target must be dead. Every Class can kill High dp targets in 2-3 combos if They get only back or knock down attacks.. rangers do it even faster... So plz people get real here xD even warrior right Now can kill knocked down targets with 3-5 spells

Edited by Sivit
2 people like this

Posted

Any sorc that think this damage is "fine" need to get their head out of their rectum, because it's in so deep you might suffocate

When u get 3 or 4 combos on a back attacks target... yes the target must be dead. Every Class can kill High dp targets in 2-3 combos if Thema get only back or knock down attacks.. rangers doch it even faster... So plz people get real here xD even warripro right New can kill knock es down target with 3-5 spells

You have no idea what you are talking about, try to play other classes, see if you can kill anything in 2-3 combos

Posted (edited)

Any sorc that think this damage is "fine" need to get their head out of their rectum, because it's in so deep you might suffocate

You have no idea what you are talking about, try to play other classes, see if you can kill anything in 2-3 combos

i play valk not sorc.. sorry to take you Out of your dreamworld... Good geared ap Class es can kill knocked down ppl. If They let 3 combos happen.. maybe get your head out First 

Edited by Sivit

Posted

Bladers can if they are geared enough.  They are exactly like sorcerors; stun/kd>few attacks=dead.  I'm not exactly fluent on what bladers do but that's what it looks like to me heh

1 person likes this

Posted

You mean like how people think gear (high ap) should determine how easily a player can kill another is "fine"?

Posted

I guess it's not a bug to other people if DF does 0 dmg and crits another 0 dmg while other classes with ≤ accuracy gear hits you like a truck with no problem.

Posted

I guess it's not a bug to other people if DF does 0 dmg and crits another 0 dmg while other classes with ≤ accuracy gear hits you like a truck with no problem.

On a skill that is spamable with block + KD , no.

Posted

On a skill that is spamable with block + KD , no.

Oh you're worried about the block + KD?  

Posted (edited)

How about showing a video where the sorc doing the DF isn't undergeared ?

Had to take a video myself, DF is stupidly broken again, remember that it also has block + KD + iframes....

insta 1k hp with first contact @ 254dp. "GIT GUD"

With this patch i lost all respect for DAUM. Do you even test things before release? Firstly u say nerf was intended and everything works as expected and after 2 weeks of crying u give them extra boost. I would love u to get PTS and get some feedback from players before releasing such rubbish patches instead of deciding about class 'adjustments' based on forum moods. 

My personal opinion is: if this char is supposed to be dps super hero, give it 4s iframe cooldown so he can take any risk of going all in vs full party.

Edited by Templarek

Posted

insta 1k hp with first contact @ 254dp. "GIT GUD"

With this patch i lost all respect for DAUM. Do you even test things before release? Firstly u say nerf was intended and everything works as expected and after 2 weeks of crying u give them extra boost. I would love u to get PTS and get some feedback from players before releasing such rubbish patches instead of deciding about class 'adjustments' based on forum moods. 

My personal opinion is: if this char is supposed to be dps super hero, give it 4s iframe cooldown so he can take any risk of going all in vs full party.

exactly. Sorc with unlimited iframe teleport running around and killing people as quick as wizard is not balanced. Wizards or rangers can't just go in front line and do their attacks. Sorcs can do a complete 360 to the group and pick off people by killing as quickly as ranger/wizard and run again. They even nerfed bladers iframe so do the same here or nerf DF.

Posted

ahaha the tears

xD

Posted

cant give anymore fuks

so much problems in this game

this just proves how a great game can get fuked by management

Posted

big problems indeed.

Posted

You know how you can sometimes skim through a thread, check the OP and a handful of the posts throughout, and just know that it's a completely hopeless lost cause?

Yeah, this is one of those times.

OP, I say this with every ounce of due respect, please learn how the class works before commenting further, I'm sure your heart's in the right place but you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Posted (edited)

You know how you can sometimes skim through a thread, check the OP and a handful of the posts throughout, and just know that it's a completely hopeless lost cause?

Yeah, this is one of those times.

OP, I say this with every ounce of due respect, please learn how the class works before commenting further, I'm sure your heart's in the right place but you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

please learn classes with actual skills required9 instead of 1 2 3 button

/no respect

Edited by clangpicky

Posted (edited)

So I hear that darkflame damage is mistakenly buffed.

So you 'hear' something and decide you are qualified to start a thread on this hearsay suggesting that a bugged is confirmed. lmao

edit: Oh look, quick look at your posting history shows another sorc hater with past remarks like "I play valk, warrior, ranger and Musa. I find rangers the easiest no brainer there. Tamers are okay class, little bit skilled in PvP required. but then you have sorc there which just lost all my respect. and seems like sorc was your main so further proves you are a braindead player." Shit thread makes sense now. O.o

Edited by realistic1
2 people like this

Posted

Just cause sorc can finally do ok damage you want them nerfed again lol git gud.

Posted

exactly. Sorc with unlimited iframe teleport running around and killing people as quick as wizard is not balanced. Wizards or rangers can't just go in front line and do their attacks. Sorcs can do a complete 360 to the group and pick off people by killing as quickly as ranger/wizard and run again. They even nerfed bladers iframe so do the same here or nerf DF.

Unlimited iFrame, huh? Having to attack from the front line with fear of being 100 to 0ed by a single CC is a good thing, as opposed to dumping ridiculous AoE from a back line? What game are you playing?

Posted

This utter garbage has to stop...Sorc is not a single patch on Wizard, in either PVP or PVE.  I can do everything on my 54 wizard far faster than I can on my 56 Sorc...the difference is ridiculous.  The wizard is better in PVE, open world pvp and RBF...by miles.  And miles and miles and miles.

So seriously....stfu

Posted (edited)

So you 'hear' something and decide you are qualified to start a thread on this hearsay suggesting that a bugged is confirmed. lmao

edit: Oh look, quick look at your posting history shows another sorc hater with past remarks like "I play valk, warrior, ranger and Musa. I find rangers the easiest no brainer there. Tamers are okay class, little bit skilled in PvP required. but then you have sorc there which just lost all my respect. and seems like sorc was your main so further proves you are a braindead player." Shit thread makes sense now. O.o

DF1 doesn't miss and DF2 and DF:Ultimate can miss a lot. that's a bug. you can go test it yourself. even your supporter here says it.

The cooldown is preatty big.

The DMG is VERY inconsistsnet as showed in this video:

https://youtu.be/BqEZHrm5tcQ

DF2 And DF:ultimate miss VERY much, and they miss their full dmg, so they deal 0 dmg when they miss.

LOL you told your buddy to delete the video to hide the evidence. you realized we took your video out of context to show that it makes it a bug so you told him to delete. Imao baddie sorc hiding away the evidence. haha. 

Unlimited iFrame, huh? Having to attack from the front line with fear of being 100 to 0ed by a single CC is a good thing, as opposed to dumping ridiculous AoE from a back line? What game are you playing?

and this make sense huh. no other dps class has this without some sort of limitation.

sorcs.thumb.jpg.8e69d8a73d928d9234e31c08

Edited by clangpicky
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm curious about your defnition of unlimited. Because sorc doesnt have the dictionary version of unlimited. 

Posted

Midnight Stinger>>Guilty Conscience + Dark Flame

Posted

DF1 doesn't miss and DF2 and DF:Ultimate can miss a lot. that's a bug. you can go test it yourself. even your supporter here says it.

I was referring to this statement of yours which you demanded a fix on: "So I hear that darkflame damage is mistakenly buffed. It's doing way more than before the June 17th patch. This needs fixing asap."

I disagree, DF is not doing more damage now than it was before the June 17th patch taking into account things like increased AP ect. 

And btw- fairly consistent DF misses started occurring after the patch on June 17 where just the cooldown fix was supposedly implemented on the skill. This is why many of us were doing testing with high accuracy (bheg gloves with accuracy offhand ect).   You do not play a sorc so I can see how you might be confused on keeping all this sorc stuff you 'hear' from others straight.

What I can't figure out is why you seem so butthurt that on a class you do not play nor clearly understand you felt the need to make a thread requesting changes on hearsay?  To try to help you get past your anger we need to get to the root of the problems so relax and show me on this doll where the bad sorc hurt you...

5ad1446788.jpg

Posted (edited)

100% crit of 0 dmg would've been 0 DMG, so obviously the dmg was increased. Like the Russian patch notes state.

But it doesn't deal more dmg then before the bug. It deals LESS.

I don't believe you.  Videos from N.A. (not RU)  back in May required

Edited by iller