• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Sorc Compensation!

57 posts in this topic

Posted

I think Sorcs that didnt re roll as soon as DF got BUGGED should get some sort of Compensation. We where playing with bugged skill for 3-4 weeks.

Thank you

4 people like this

Posted

No.

You're welcome.

18 people like this

Posted

No.

You're welcome.

it would only be fair :/

Posted

I want that compensation as a buff.

Buff DF so that wars/valks/zerks wont be able to grab us during skill animation.

And while u are it, buff it so that we have 360° block.

Inb4 ty vm PA! :)

Posted

I think Sorcs that didnt re roll as soon as DF got BUGGED should get some sort of Compensation. We where playing with bugged skill for 3-4 weeks.

Thank you

You played from the beginning with a bugged DF that did way too much dmg.

8 people like this

Posted

I want that compensation as a buff.

Buff DF so that wars/valks/zerks wont be able to grab us during skill animation.

And while u are it, buff it so that we have 360° block.

Inb4 ty vm PA! :)

That sounds reasonable..

Posted

it would only be fair :/

No it wouldn't.

What would be fair is your class being broken from word go and you being marginally useless the entire time unless you were way over geared until you get awakening.

Posted

Lol, this is amazing ! i should have supposed someone will come with that...
You are really master_whinners...

As if, 1 skill could change everything in a class, and let it go from OP to shit... you are just ridiculous.

Posted (edited)

Thank you

retard...

Edited by Real

Posted

Can we just delete the sorc class please? Daum clearly can't balance it so just remove it. 

8 people like this

Posted

they released a statement that the skill wasnt bugged after the patch. so no need for compensation in the first place.

Posted

Do you get compensated irl by the government for having autism?

Calm down or git gud.

Posted

There should be a compensation for the other classes that have to endure sorcs

6 people like this

Posted

The compensation is we can get wreck everyone who was telling us to get good and telling us it was working as intended. 

Posted

Thank you

HAHA nice joke. 3/10.

1 person likes this

Posted

Im a sorc, and I dont like the change, they cant balance the class, they only change 1 skill we have tons of useless skills and they either give us a op skill to spam or make us useless by nerfing that skill, this class is broken shit

1 person likes this

Posted

Im a sorc, and I dont like the change, they cant balance the class, they only change 1 skill we have tons of useless skills and they either give us a op skill to spam or make us useless by nerfing that skill, this class is broken shit

This thread is not about balancing skills , its about getting compensation for playing with bugged skill for 4 weeks.

HAHA nice joke. 3/10.

Posted

Thank you

226 posts - You check out sir I will give you Whale Tendon Elixirs... you know the ones that give you +100 damage resists for 5 minutes

Posted

226 posts - You check out sir I will give you Whale Tendon Elixirs... you know the ones that give you +100 damage resists for 5 minutes

Thanks man that would work :D i would also like title git gud so i dont have to spam it to players if possible.

Posted

I recently started leveling my sorceress partly because she was no longer fotm (mostly because she's delicious, but...) and now they go and pull this kinda crap? I really think Daum actively recruits trolls. :S

Can we just delete the sorc class please? Daum clearly can't balance it so just remove it. 

Delete your face!

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks man that would work :D i would also like title git gud so i dont have to spam it to players if possible.

Sadly the only title i can compensate for you is Facial Shield, for obvious reasons 

1406041432398.jpg

Posted

Add rangers to that when you are at it. 

Posted

Add rangers to that when you are at it. 

and wizards

Posted

and wizards

dont forget zerks with 1 chain grab combo :P

Posted

Shouldn't other classes the the one the get the compensation? Since we were the ones that were inflicted on your bugged skilled?

tumblr_m4t75oFqvf1rqs7ft.png

1 person likes this