• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Sorc Compensation!

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Shouldn't other classes the the one the get the compensation? Since we were the ones that were inflicted on your bugged skilled?

tumblr_m4t75oFqvf1rqs7ft.png

you did, it was our bugged skill ya dummy

dont forget zerks with 1 chain grab combo :P

not to mention bladers that have DP ignore skills

Posted

and wizards

...and witches, named Kat. though not witches named Vik. ;)

Posted (edited)

I think Sorcs that didnt re roll as soon as DF got BUGGED should get some sort of Compensation. We where playing with bugged skill for 3-4 weeks.

Thank you

Well I put points into Concentrated Magic Arrow back at game release.

It was bugged for two months BEFORE the game even released.

I deserve 9 months worth of compensation for not being able to use this skill (ever) due to it being bugged.

Edited by Shades

Posted

have another balloon.... maybe 1 more firework.... this might be too much compensation tho....

Posted

I think Sorcs that didnt re roll as soon as DF got BUGGED should get some sort of Compensation. We where playing with bugged skill for 3-4 weeks.

Thank you

Nah u where playing with fixed one and now its bugged again

Posted

...and witches, named Kat. though not witches named Vik. ;)

i personally want a nerf on me, since itll make the game more fair to you guys huehue

526384952-image.jpg

Posted

or simply just remove the Block from DF. We are an assasination class, we already have iframes on our mobility we hardly need the blockmechanic on a finishermove (imo)

Posted (edited)

revert shotgun nerf so that our damage is on par with this sorcs 1 shot aoe frontal gaurd bs.

Edited by Heartbeat

Posted

Shouldn't other classes the the one the get the compensation? Since we were the ones that were inflicted on your bugged skilled?

No, other classes should just git gud

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL Greedy  nerf them again

Posted

"Waah! My class wasn't the top OP class for a few weeks! I need compensation!"

Really?!

Posted

Thank you

When will i get my million euros for playing warr since beta?

Posted

When will i get my million euros for playing warr since beta?

Your reward won't be money; but the top three awakening if not the best one.

Posted (edited)

I think everyone that quit the game as soon as Daum EU got CUCKED should get some sort of Compensation. We wheren't playing with bugged game for 3-4 months.

Thank you

Edited by Nyavenger

Posted

Give everyone who fought sorcs before blackstones as compensation for having to fight a bugged class, I agree!

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you

Whether this is a poor troll attempt or not

----- OFF,

Thank you

Posted

It really wasn't that bad unless you were too reliant on that skill to pull you through. 

My sorc friend did amazing even with the bug. 

Posted

Is daum liable for the crippling depression I contracted from browsing these forums once a day? 

I DEMAND OGRE RINGS

Posted

Thank you

Maybe if you knew how to play your class?... My guildies obliterated on their sorcs, even before this new buff. The only people that ever came on here to ----- about sorcs were the ones that couldn't play the class properly, it was hard going from spamming DF  to then having to think about other abilities. DAUM need to ignore whiny unskilled players on here and maybe actually test these things out themselves?

Posted

Nah u where playing with fixed one and now its fixed again

FTFY

Maybe if you knew how to play your class?... My guildies obliterated on their sorcs, even before this new buff. The only people that ever came on here to ----- about sorcs were the ones that couldn't play the class properly, it was hard going from spamming DF  to then having to think about other abilities. DAUM need to ignore whiny unskilled players on here and maybe actually test these things out themselves?

I too obliterated gray named players with a single DF during node wars post nerf and pre buff.

Also red named players that were too busy making out with our giants, but only 1 every 30 seconds at best. The weather made it especially hard to get that last hit in. This is the first game I played where it rains arrows, meteors, and hailstones the size of my head.

Posted

So where are the warrior buffs that were never addressed or fixed?

Posted

The amount of entitlement is absurd.

If 1 bugged skill = compensation, then Daum should just give all tamer players a full set of boss gear and 10,000 Daum cash to boot. 

The amount of entitlement is absurd.

If 1 bugged skill = compensation, then Daum should just give all tamer players a full set of boss gear and 10,000 Daum cash to boot. 

Posted

Yes! At least gimme a freakin PEN Kzarka!

Yes! At least gimme a freakin PEN Kzarka!

Posted

No. Please refrain from QQ/demanding compensation posts.

Posted

Yeah i want compensation, something like a galleon with bronze culverines and 10 elephants