• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

That was the last drop

105 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

And here we go...as last warrior in my guild, im taking break until they fix my class or leave this game forever.

I regret every single euro i spent in cash shop now, seriously. Its not even funny.

160-170AP sheet (no bonuses counted in) sorcs can delete me with now with one combo (literally 100-0). I have 265DP.

And please, dont tell me git gut, l2p. I know how to play my class.

Also i`d like to say "thanks" to PA and Daum (Kakao) for making warrior low tier class.

I even cant count how many warriors which quit the game becase of issues we have (also lot of my friends).

@GM_Dew I know that im not important, that im just some random warrior QQing but i spent my cash on the game , i was patient for 4 months but all PA/Daum did was just screwing our class even more. I know you have another thousands of female characters playing and making cute photos for beauty contest but for love of god, just DO SOMETHING to REAL MAN CLASS actually or you`ll lose even last few warriors playing this game.

Bye. 

Edited by Decem
19 people like this

Posted

Lol im the only warrior in my guild i dont see so many warrior as before, really the class balance issue is really BROKEN.

LETS STAY UNITED BROTHER IN ARMS! One day we will have our class balance for sure or we will see only female classes in the game which is ****....

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And here we go...as last warrior in my guild, im taking break until they fix my class or leave this game forever.

I regret every single euro i spent in cash shop now, seriously. Its not even funny.

160-170AP sheet (no bonuses counted in) sorcs can delete me with now with one combo (literally 100-0). I have 265DP.

And please, dont tell me git gut, l2p. I know how to play my class.

Also i`d like to say "thanks" to PA and Daum (Kakao) for making warrior low tier class.

I even cant count how many warriors which quit the game becase of issues we have (also lot of my friends).

@GM_Dew I know that im not important, that im just some random warrior QQing but i spent my cash on the game , i was patient for 4 months but all PA/Daum did was just screwing our class even more. I know you have another thousands of female characters playing and making cute photos for beauty contest but for love of god, just DO SOMETHING to REAL MAN CLASS actually or you`ll lose even last few warriors playing this game.

Bye. 

Sad to see ur leaving ... but you are right! at this point its disrespect.

Edited by Zynogr
2 people like this

Posted

Sad to hear mate. I'd have given up long time ago if it wasn't for my awesome guild.

Warrior is a class that makes you work twice as hard but you don't get rewarded for it AT ALL. I've been saying how weak warrior is/will be on this forum and people kept denying. Been through this shit since KR OBT mind you. Feels awesome to watch my ranger guildmate farm Centaurs like it were sausans

1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly, I agree. I understood when they fixed Bladers/Plums DP issues because that was way more drastic than our values needing some adjustment. I understood when Zerkers got an HP buff, as they were being melted before being able to do their job. I understand wizards and witches being buffed, even if it was mainly to fight awakened weapon users in KR. What I can't understand or tolerate is Sorcs having their most broken ability being buffed back to what it was, not more than 3 weeks after it was adjusted, while warriors have needed tuning since the games release in NA. The worst part is sorcs were only slightly behind the curve similar to warriors yet, they got re-adjusted so much faster it's actually an insult to every warrior player. If they keep this "wait until greatsword" mentality going, I won't be around to use it because that mentality is just insulting, more so after today's patch.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm just asking what the shield is for? when our block melts in few shots ? our dmg dealing skills? sure when u can knockdown or grab someone but our ranged CC skills are f*cked up, i mean even if spear will hit and someone will get stunned (or whatever it's called) you cant use grab beacuse person is showing in other spot after grab(same with deep thrust.)(dont know if u guys have same problem)? just teleporting away, RBF? ofc we can go in with charge grab someone and then be melted by ranger pressing A+F, rly? Ranger have to press A+F to deal so much dmg when we have to sweat our asses to catch someone to deal some dmg and then our dmg output is sooo low ?  

Edited by Bannan

Posted (edited)

Frustrating doesn't even begin to describe this crap class. Show me on guild manager that ever said " Man I sure wish we had more warriors on our roster". You won't. This class is useless. Valks and zerkers are better frontliners. Sorcs/wiz/rangers are the go to DPS for GVG. What is the point of warriors? I picked the class cause I didn't want a Waifu toon. Now it's just a geared waste of space. 

Edited by Gannakis

Posted

Frustrating doesn't even begin to describe this crap class. Show me on guild manager that ever said " Man I sure wish we had more warriors on our roster". You won't. This class is useless. Valks and zerkers are better frontliners. Sorcs/wiz/rangers are the go to DPS for GVG. What is the point of warriors? I picked the class cause I didn't want a Waifu toon. Now it's just a geared waste of space. 

Well GvG is acctually pretty good for us just get your rage up to 100% and go in with ultimate ^^

Posted

Well GvG is acctually pretty good for us just get your rage up to 100% and go in with ultimate ^^

so pretty good that you have to wait always 100% rage. top comment.

4 people like this

Posted

Forgetting the class on the 20th. Forgetting the game if I don't like what I see on the 20th. Honestly this is bullcrap, we have been demanding changes since the beginning, didn't get  anything. As far as sorcs in my guild told me - sorc DF is even more OP than before now, they can literary ROFSTOMP anyone spamming 1 button. Meanwhile I have to animation-cancel like a god if I'm to do any damage at all, even with sheet AP of 159 (plus gems, plus buffs that I don't count) on a target that's PRI armor. And god forbid there's an fps drop or a ping spike, 'cause that would mean bye-bye ani-cancel. Not to mention that I feel like a paperweight standing next to my buddy's giant that can take 25 shotguns to the face.

Posted

Except we can get stun/kockback/downed out of it

Posted

I hear what you mean all my warrior is good for is life skills. Outside that I'm also giving up on the class. I sold my shield broke my yuria for shards and working on reparing the livergo to sell. Not worth waiting around for false hope. Was the only warrior in my guild now it's going be down to 0.

Posted

so pretty good that you have to wait always 100% rage. top comment.

But you know, thats all what we can do now, ULT ULT ULT nothing more i think, our crowd control skills suck balls so yee, i think our 100% rage skill is best in game but thats all.

I hear what you mean all my warrior is good for is life skills. Outside that I'm also giving up on the class. I sold my shield broke my yuria for shards and working on reparing the livergo to sell. Not worth waiting around for false hope. Was the only warrior in my guild now it's going be down to 0.

My warrior is pretty good in horse riding.

Posted

But you know, thats all what we can do now, ULT ULT ULT nothing more i think, our crowd control skills suck balls so yee, i think our 100% rage skill is best in game but thats all.

My warrior is pretty good in horse riding.

best in casting not in damage at all...

Posted

best in casting not in damage at all...

well it's not that bad.

Posted (edited)

I have 190ap and a bloody potato does more damage than me.

i'll prob join you soon.

Edited by Sirteddy

Posted

xs5FymL.png

New costumes btw. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Crit chance +1 thanks daum, we need that

1 person likes this

Posted

I am in a fairly large guild and I am actually also the only active warrior. Feels good man.

Posted

Aye im about done with this game too... goodluck to u fellow warriors, u really need it.

Ps.This leaves my guild to around 1 warrior left, tho he might stay abit longer as he is gm...

Posted

@CM_Aethon Just look, just look. 1-3 warriors per guild, lot of them leaving. Isnt that enough? Isnt that proof how bad this class perform ?

Im sure you have ingame statistics. Try to check how many warriors plays and compare it with rangers, sorcs, wizards.

I dont know how long it`ll take, how long we need to shout our opinions. I dont understand how publisher and developer can be satisfied with the state of certain class if its obvious that warriors are least played class overall. This is best proof you have on your table and its time to do something.

You are actively playing, you played in KR. Im tagging you because i feel like im trying to pull out my body from muddy sands but no one is listening. 

7 people like this

Posted

If what I read is true, then I would say it is the developers intention that all of us be either wizards or sorcs. Obviously they don't like the melee combat style at all. If I don't see some evidence otherwise, I am re-rolling a sorc. If you can't beat em, as they say...

Posted

Every Warrior has to group up and stand angaist Kakao co. we have to fight too for a good balance? thats pretty insane, im the only warrior il my guild do something about it or were see only the female char and nothing more which is insane.

Posted

Yep im only warrior in my guild and ive severely cut my hours, i love the class but just watching everyone else do everything better makes logging in painful.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm no masochist.

Do something about warriors already.

Edited by Deletion

Posted

xs5FymL.png

New costumes btw. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Crit chance +1 thanks daum, we need that

Yeah don't fix the game, just provide more cash shop items!  GG