• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

That was the last drop

105 posts in this topic

Posted

zerks and sorcs be killing equally geared ppl with one combo

witches carry their guilds in gvg

my warrior is like: what kind of carebear shit should i do today?

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

zerks and sorcs be killing equally geared ppl with one combo

witches carry their guilds in gvg

my warrior is like: what kind of carebear shit should i do today?

THIS. HAHAHA exactly what goes in my mind when i log in!

Edited by Zynogr

Posted

I've been disheartened too but the skill points aren't going to gather themselves for the eventual awakening.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've been disheartened too but the skill points aren't going to gather themselves for the eventual awakening.

i'll just throw out every single skill that i use now and get everything to awakening, i dont want to come back to this sh*t any more.

Posted

1 of 5 remaining warriors in my guild (only 3 of us PvP), there were 10+ a few months ago. Soon going to be 4 if they don't change anything or bring awakenings soon. I'm already just AFK processing for the most part and participating in node wars, but at this point I'm starting to lose interest in node wars since literally every other class can do things better than us.

Posted

And here we go...as last warrior in my guild, im taking break until they fix my class or leave this game forever.

I regret every single euro i spent in cash shop now, seriously. Its not even funny.

160-170AP sheet (no bonuses counted in) sorcs can delete me with now with one combo (literally 100-0). I have 265DP.

And please, dont tell me git gut, l2p. I know how to play my class.

Also i`d like to say "thanks" to PA and Daum (Kakao) for making warrior low tier class.

I even cant count how many warriors which quit the game becase of issues we have (also lot of my friends).

@GM_Dew I know that im not important, that im just some random warrior QQing but i spent my cash on the game , i was patient for 4 months but all PA/Daum did was just screwing our class even more. I know you have another thousands of female characters playing and making cute photos for beauty contest but for love of god, just DO SOMETHING to REAL MAN CLASS actually or you`ll lose even last few warriors playing this game.

Bye. 

Sry mate for saying warrior is performing quite good after the sorc nerf ur -----in right and i gonna follow your way im done. I QQ'd pre mediah nothing happend i QQ'd pre Valencia nothing happend at some point we got mentioned by @GM_Drew nothing happend and now after 3 weeks of mimimi in sorc forum they just add the old sorc back still front guard still no stamina usage in darkflame and even worth you get it back and with cooldown same damage than without cooldown... Daum/Peral/Idiots/Slaves/I DONT -----IN KNOW HOW TO CALL YOU GUYS ANYMORE.. You did it i was full of hope but not even the dream awakening can hold me in this game @ALL STAFF MEMBER i hope this game is dead in the end of the year cause you SUCK. I had some faith after the sorc nerf and the its working as intended post but now guys all just bullshit again 

----- it im outi

Posted (edited)

if next patch will fix the warrior ill stay in game if dont... bye bye black desert(again).

Edited by DragonKnight
1 person likes this

Posted

I have been saying for the month and a half since I left. DAUM/PA do NOT give a shit about this game or balance or anything important to most gamers tbh. Only enough to keep the few idiots around that buy everything off the shop and lifeskillers. I honestly feel scammed.

Posted

I have been saying for the month and a half since I left. DAUM/PA do NOT give a shit about this game or balance or anything important to most gamers tbh. Only enough to keep the few idiots around that buy everything off the shop and lifeskillers. I honestly feel scammed.

i know. they're going down the terrible Tera route. Pander to the weebo -----ers with the female -----ing classes who just want to RP and dress up stupid ass pixel female ass.

Posted

To get every possible awakened skill at level 57 you need a total of 249 Skill points. From what I understand warriors can choose to spec out of several skills after greatsword and the questline to get your weapon gives you a fair portion of skill points, So I think as long as you have around 800 skill points you'll have a pretty solid awakened and non awakened skill set when it releases. Could be wrong though.

Posted

Don't aim your anger at Sorceress. We done nothing wrong.

This was exactly the reason why Warriors were fist in line to get the Awakening weapon 8 month ago. They needed it the most. Yet Daum EU doesn't see it.

We are in Valencia now with level 60 characters running around, and still Daum EU refuses to see the problem.

I just don't understand how come Koreans can get Awakening weapons released each month, yet we have to wait to get them all. Even JPN got Awakening weapons.

Because of the shit storm that flooded the forums where people would beg Daum to release all awakenings at once instead of one after another ? They listened apparently. Which kinda makes sense if you happen to want a more healthy environment instead of playing musical chairs online. I know it's hard to believe since the majority of this forum's community seems to be asking for those musical chairs and their favorite class at the top, but that's how everyone should want the game. Actual balance.

Warriors aren't the only class who have it bad, and saying warrior is bad because they get deleted by sorcs has more to do with sorcs than with warrior state.

Hang on, is all. You're not alone, and there's plenty to do to prepare yourselves for that 2H sword of pwnfaces.

1 person likes this

Posted

Now they even close our threats http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/102227-how-to-kill-a-sorc-easy-tips-to-beating-a-perfectly-balanced-class/

@GM_Dew @PM_Jouska @CM_Aethon ty for all the great support for warrior ty for all the effort you put into our MIMI posts ty for ruin the game fun for me in 1 day.

But also thanks for that because you finaly gave me a really good reason to quit Bdo and maybe play it like a carebare go fishing and stuff because the last 4 1/2 month i spend with gearing out in hope we get awakening soon or we get some love was just a huge -----in time waist some fun here and there but mostly -----in grinding without brain ty for that.

Seeya Bdo farewell sad to see you get destoryed by Daum/Pa

Posted

It's sad to see so many warriors quitting...
In my guild we only have 1 warrior left and people who initially joined as warrior where frustrated and started with another class.

The thing is they have to be, together with valkyries, the strongest (read tankiest) class in the game. Or what is the shield for then ?
Daum, wake up please...

Posted

i mean even if spear will hit and someone will get stunned (or whatever it's called) you cant use grab beacuse person is showing in other spot after grab(same with deep thrust.)(dont know if u guys have same problem)? just teleporting away, RBF?

I've been posting this in bug and no one has replied I have the same issue over and over again... 

Posted

I honestly believe this company doesnt give a heck about our class...They really dont care and they are showing it.. so yeah for me and most of the warriors is bye bye.. for good. Cause even if you come back later with the awakening youll be faaar from competitive... We analyzed, we showed why the class suffers, they can surely see it in game warriors just quitting or  rerolling and they do NOTHING. Oh sry they buff sorcerer again... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fukin joke of a game.... Fukin joke of a ''developer's'' team... Enjoy ''Witch desert''.. those who stay to fukin suffer in a game they PAID and want to enjoy......

Posted

warrior is just broken take it how it is they dont really give a Sh** about it  just  keep listening to Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball as i do. 

I salute you guys wherever you are.

Posted

There was QQ about warrior bein useless in our version since beta... @PM_Jouska promised to look into it... Ofc he didnt... Ignored for months... Now @GM_Dew is tryin to get at least some info... But since it looks like QA team is as worthless as support team, we wont either get shit, or they will try to feed us with things "working as intended" or "awakenings coming soonTM"...

Posted

There was QQ about warrior bein useless in our version since beta... @PM_Jouska promised to look into it... Ofc he didnt... Ignored for months... Now @GM_Dew is tryin to get at least some info... But since it looks like QA team is as worthless as support team, we wont either get shit, or they will try to feed us with things "working as intended" or "awakenings coming soonTM"...

you really thing they care about 3% of their playerbase pfff haha good one

Posted

3% of their playerbase

And still dropping... Though some intelectual is still thiking he can sell us costumes...

Posted (edited)

The way they removed the combo last time they made a change makes me think they want the warrior to be shit tier. PA is busy improving the ass graphics and being ----- whipped by pixels

eVas58C.jpg

Edited by Tyrfing

Posted

The best shit was when @CM_Tytyes said that some classes are strong at one things and weaker at others.

1 person likes this

Posted

If this thread will continue to be only insults towards our team, I will feel it to be necessary to close this topic as well.

We are doing our best to provide good balancing for all classes, but this is obviously a very touchy subject that can't be fixed in a simple patch.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted (edited)

If this thread will continue to be only insults towards our team, I will feel it to be necessary to close this topic as well.

We are doing our best to provide good balancing for all classes, but this is obviously a very touchy subject that can't be fixed in a simple patch.

Best regards,
GM Dew

As much as people respect you for your effort and good will, it's hard to stay objective when someone equally geared can 0-100 you without any effort and laugh at you. Loads of people are flustered since we have been trying to make it good for ourselves. The only attention we got as class was in the same patch we got hit by removal of energy counter. As much as I do like to keep it constructive and giving ideas how to make class good, and you can trust me many of us have loads of them - it's been proven to be totally pointless.

Edited by Amatsu
1 person likes this

Posted

Insults are just result of our frustration. To more we are trying to stay competetive, the more frustrated we are after each "balancing" patch. Dont get me wrong but sometime, being harsh is the last thing you can do to make things move forward. I just pray to all known gods that PA/Kakao dont nerf our awakenings.