• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

LEAKED Daum class balance trajectory chart

111 posts in this topic

Posted

Fresh from daum's internal servers. TOP SECRET

8JYJYj6.jpg

Sorry wars looks like the dumpster train has no breaks. 

Can we have the leaked chart for awakenings?

Posted (edited)

Can we have the leaked chart for awakenings?

sry thats locked behind 12 layers of code and I wasn't able to hack that mainframe. 

EDIT: 

hey neato the post got a lil flag thing 

RSgzX0s.png

Edited by Dremlock

Posted

8JYJYj6.jpg

LOL'ed so hard

1 person likes this

Posted

The graph is right though berserker should have its own line though 

Posted

The graph is right though berserker should have its own line though 

true. it's also missing "the great musa cruve" which shows their ascent into perpetual superarmor. 

Posted

This post was a great discussion until you weeby dicklords had to ruin it with anime spam.

Posted

balance.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

This post was a great discussion until you weeby dicklords had to ruin it with anime spam.

sorry my wife @Che and her friends like @Yablo usually hang out on the off topic forum and post anime a lot. I think someone mentioned her here tho and she got the notification. 

balance.jpg

whoa this is super elaborate. idk what balance is like with awakening personally. 

Posted

id upvote if you didnt put warrior like that when its currently the best melee class after giants 

Posted

id upvote if you didnt put warrior like that when its currently the best melee class after giants 

where the lemonade at?

Posted

wars are the manliest class after giant but in terms of balance i think they are lacking. they are like valks that can't heal but r a lil more mobile. 

Posted

Why does everyone act like warriors are weak? We should be considered the baseline on which other classes compared to.

Posted

I main a Wizard with a tamer as my alt, and I have no problems against warriors that are equally or slightly over geared than I am. I'm incredibly shite at pvp compared to most, react slowly and never know my combos, and a good warrior may stay alive with me for quite some time, but they can't kill me, saying they hit like a wet noodle is an understatement. 

2 people like this

Posted

This data has changed my life. Thank you Dremlock

Posted

Did i miss something from patch notes? When did Ranger jumped on "OPness"?

Posted

that warrior line made me waste a coffee

1 person likes this

Posted

wait until awakening when you all complain to high hell about warriors because they can essentially 1 hit a group of people with only 180 AP, greatsword gogoo

I rather wait for awakenings to see that 90% of the warrior population still suck. Overhyped as -----. 

Posted

I rather wait for awakenings to see that 90% of the warrior population still suck. Overhyped as -----. 

wtf you switched guilds....where is trickster :(

Posted

wtf you switched guilds....where is trickster :(

Same guild - different name :ph34r:

Posted

are we to suffer in the meantime?

yeah, poor decisions and muh wiz/witch awakening feels are preventing the other classes from enjoying epic balanced play. I can say we can only blame our korean overlords for the damage that has wrought many astray from the black spirit, like that meddling peddler Edan and his motley crew of alchemists. 

In the meantime you should work on an epic steed or hunt some whales for those dank one sided 100 damage resist elixirs that make you a god for 5 minutes (8 if you crit proc)

526957698-images.jpg

Posted

8JYJYj6.jpg

topkek

Posted

balance.jpg

*main is a valk* *secondary is witch*

giphy.gif

Posted

Bstjjf7CcAIJfm2.jpg

Posted

Bstjjf7CcAIJfm2.jpg

tumblr_m5rokb0PIo1rp72jbo1_500.gif

Bstjjf7CcAIJfm2.jpg

tumblr_m5rokb0PIo1rp72jbo1_500.gif

Posted

feels bad man

feels bad man