• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

<Grind> - Disbanded

378 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

<Grind>
DISBANDED

288d47f5d3349931ba0319551da448fe.jpg

Message/ending words from Caph in regards to Grind's era.
Grind has been during it's period a full out powerhouse with some of the strongest players in BDO Europe. We've achieved amazing results but the official era of Grind has ended as of the 27th August. The guild is as of now, no longer active and are currently disbanding. Incentives will be paid out until the guild funds are depleted and thereafter the guild will either be disbanded or name changed and turned into a small guilds for those who wants to stay with. The guild was being run by ThePowersthatB with his officers Excaiibur, Mytoko, Appic and Nuts/Bowstrings during its last few weeks of its existence. The guild was intended to take on a new name and aim to achieve as much as they possibly can but have now decided to no longer continue and instead, disband. As such this thread's recruitment info will be hidden under "spoilers" and remain as a memory for all the guilds participants and rivals.

I wish to thank everyone that has been a part of the guild as well as those who've fought against/with us honorably throughout the period of BDO. I'm personally leaving the game to focus on my studies in order to finish a double bachelor this year. Our discord will retain it's form and possibly be used in future games if there's anything a bunch of our members decides to play together. 

As of that, a big thanks to everyone involved who've made BDO extremely enjoyable even through its bumps along the way. I hope that those of you who continue to enjoy the game can do it fully and those of you who don't, find happiness in whatever else you pursuit!

Sincerely,
Caph

AllCostumes.thumb.jpg.cdd58d58f94b8ba1c0

Previous recruitment info

What we are looking for?
We are looking for highly skilled, exceptional players to be part of one of the top PVP guilds, aiming to own castles and take leading spots on server ranks. 
Even though we aim at a leading position, we have a laid back attitude to life - hate and drama has no place here. We also want to create a 
collaborating team that help each other, where none is treated as better than another as the game is team-oriented and so is our mindset.

Background information - Written by Merevin
Our core players came from the Korean version of the game. They all have deep knowledge about the game continuously share updated information to all our members.
I was playing the Korean version since the beginning of OBT and during my time in the KR version, I have been in various guilds such as Onggi and Gatekeeper - keeping up with the Korean players in gear and pvp achievements. After my 2 western guilds, I joined one of the top korean guilds <Weaponstone> and competed against the other top 10 guilds for castles and guild wars.
Multiple people from Grind/GrLnd are constantly keeping up to date with information shared through Inven (korean information website) and the official websites, so we are able to provide all the important information that can be very useful for our version of the game.

About us
 High performance, highly organised guild who's expecting elite-tier performance from our members.
Continuously proven our worth in the many GvG's we've had till this date and intend to keep it at that level.
Aiming to win sieges and keep up high activity.
 Highly motivated and active people who play continuously but with and laid-back attitude and a good ability to enjoy the game.
 Multiple active officers who deals with everyday activities aswell as organisational management.
 Multiple highly active and dedicated raid leaders who all have experience in large scale leading.
We do not intend to create any alliances.

Achievements as a guild
Our guild was formed on the EU alpha server where we were on the top of the ranks both in gear as well as levels.
We had lot of fun in CBT1 and showed quite a big number of players and glad to say we secured a spot among best guilds in EU as far as CBT1 went.
Some pictures of us below.

Some pictures of us during CBT 1

2015-12-21_289554827507_8_-230.thumb.JPG568d7be154c00_ss(2015-12-21at08.35.25).t

4 level3 (Grind + GrLnd) nodes during test week and Calpheon siege winner

eJwFwUsOwiAQANC7sC_DMB-hFzBx5Q0MoYQ2aaUp

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vcHV1LnNoL3BGTGRWLzlj

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vbUky

2016-06-25_283943072.thumb.JPG.f57888ecd

2016-06-25_284033321.thumb.JPG.c0e598b60

2016-06-25_284516876.thumb.JPG.957b2465e

Mediah siege winner during test week 2

mediah2.thumb.jpg.c1aa9f4221f2c287da8c63

a33d831245ebac8e64def90e0f7e5058.jpg

Calpheon siege winner first week 07/23

1.thumb.jpg.8e50af79dfcca4e39604b1c8f1002.thumb.jpg.3bdffad0bb4e2a31c7e6395896d53.thumb.jpg.075e6322ef095a56bc6440befef24.thumb.jpg.35ef92ac4abd6893525dadc168cf5.thumb.jpg.4d2561c0c1d0fcde01ac46c4af026.thumb.jpg.50f37f3204ca434c72bc89d83dbe7.thumb.jpg.ac61aff81accdea38de899ce9b398.thumb.jpg.c8623351216208724bf0cd58c17b9.thumb.jpg.b211dcd993def6e956a9a7abac3e10.thumb.jpg.cdee3df362852d189cfb4f2cd2411.thumb.jpg.7f30fc1f4f5275c14db5696e0e0
(Not all participants were includeded in the screenshots)
Raw pictures 
http://imgur.com/a/6RBoZ

Calpheon AND Serendia siege winner second week 07/30 (World first as 1 solo guild)

double_reginos.thumb.jpg.734668efca264cb

Participators/Contributors
Caph
Appic
DeathsProxy
ExcaIibur
Nuts (Bowstrings)
Mytoko
Sheranna
Mezu
Jackral
TrisX
Kurai (KuraiHana)
Kareth (Eleiss)
Twister
OutofOurLives (Singularity)
Kazx
Way
Biox (DaBiox)
Enclaver (DeusX)
Caramelkaa
Aedix (Scynix)
MovingTarget
Slacktivist
Adun
BruceJenner
Anfear
ArietZ
Kilty (Ruina)
Mystralis
Hegolan
Neoliia
Esyr
Hiir0
Xeo
Erwin
Yrthark
DarkFog
IShiju
Killa
Cohav
Juviaa
BattouSai (KenshinX)
Sniperumm
Blayise
Bizarr
Erupsiae
Seges
Duhara
Baabaa (Ozaru)
Mank
FluXX
Throatybass
DestAttack
AfroOrk
ThepowersthatB
Shinigamiqt (Minatsuki)
Griffith
Gidr0
Yanna
JLN
Kuroi
Batenx
Pronoob (Fnranger)
Anemoneh
Christmass
ICirilla
Minovia
Sennin
Valkyrie (Witchunia)
Sol (Nyx)
Canaelle
Naitex
Mr_Sad
NyashMyash
Ranzero
Dashael
b1zumka
DonnieMack
Norweil
Deadlius (Critica1)
YunoG
Yuinasa
VIT
TooManyPaperCuts
GranFenomeno
PhD
Grotessque
Reespo
Acidy
Ivan
ARRshi
XooVe
GLOG
SVD
Rear
Elysjik
Cromas (CromKeK)
Ctrl
HlTRO
Detey
SwornToLannister
Direktor (Qwer1234)
Gatzu
Madar
Dim

Calpheon siege winner third week 08/06

No screenshots this week so will do just a short summary of what happened.

Serendia: 6 of our people versus 40+ of Divium. We instantly left this and put only a few people there incase it was some small 10 man guild that would attack us.
Mediah: We fought against Casuals 30+ and Harmonys 60-70+ with our 70 people and had quite a good fun of PvP for 1hour. We got Casuals tent down to 80% and 3 recovery centers down. Our base under pressure aswell since we semi-ignored defense because we knew we had limited time at Mediah due to the pressure at Calpheon.
Calpheon: Zero + Casual + Ancestrall. First 20 min Zer0 and Ancestrall fought with eachother for some time for the fun PvP and we took the oppurtunity to destroy casuals base with the 18 people we had at Calpheon. After about 20min however, both Zer0 and Ancestral started to push our base, as you can see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-RfpabjDDg
A bit much handholding going on and once they were getting close to destroying our second gate at Calpheon, we sadly had to go back to Calpheon and defend and leave the fun PvP going on at Mediah. We Got to Calpheon and killed Zer0 and Ancestral within 40min approx.

And that's the summary of our fight. We were approx 70 people Mediah, 18 Calpheon and 6 at Serendia. These 6 at Serendia joined in at Mediah after about 20minutes (due to channel change and travel time).

Calpheon and Valencia siege winner fourth week 08/13

(pre-group up picture)

04b50d700d6dda9041643463cc04b233.thumb.j

(Double region owner)

db70adc307378ecb01e02f26c90632ae.thumb.p

(Amazing screenshots)

00d9d6f1335226f864b4ce5445ff418b.thumb.j0c99d170e0619e8fbe8ec1c3d68aef41.thumb.j04b50d700d6dda9041643463cc04b233.thumb.j08b1623e77443e0083e82ff12f90d733.thumb.jad16a94628067a61edcddceda234e250.thumb.jbffc90e93e3b32ee8190a844b584b2ff.thumb.j

What occured:
Calpheon: Uncontested.
Valencia: Divium tent with 1 defender killed off within 25min (While they were busy in Serendia)
Us vs Harmony where we stood victorious.

Calpheon, Valencia and Balenos siege winner fifth week 08/20 (World first as 1 solo guild)

3regionscropped.thumb.png.3b108d90bb2660
2016-08-20_108143342.thumb.JPG.654ef60052016-08-20_108072107.thumb.JPG.77e5c0ab42016-08-20_108044449.thumb.JPG.459b8022c2016-08-20_108040214.thumb.JPG.e246395522016-08-20_108036389.thumb.JPG.e8986f392

Valencia and Mediah siege winner sixth week 08/27 

The siege this week was a bit different. Multiple guilds organised an temporary alliance to stop Grind's powerhouse from controlling more regions than we already did. This was identified through mutually shared guild logos in form of the old Futilez logo "FU" spread amongst different guilds. Calpheon had 5 tents built, Valencia 4, Balenos 5 and Mediah 1. We happily gave up Balenos to the smaller sized guilds so they could enjoy their fighting there. Mediah was uncontested and a free victory for us. Calpheon we defended against Asura, Millenium, High_Dawn and Zer0 for about 1hour with 18 people untill we decided to focus Valencia. At Valencia we fought Varshen, Metalleak and Casuals ~94 members with our 72. One hour into the fight, we had taken down Varshen and Metalleak and did at this time summon our 18 in Calpheon to focus down Casual. We ended up victorious and concluded with 2 regions this siege as well.

6a21ae318816066656f1a12759ae7fe1.png

More guilds was included but I did not take a screenshot at the time.

2016-08-27_311586762.thumb.jpg.215274bc22016-08-27_311588690.thumb.jpg.b8bcfbedf2016-08-27_311590888.thumb.jpg.754bade472016-08-27_311966687.thumb.jpg.c7539d1b9

Previous recruitment info:

This section will be updated further as the game progresses. 

How to contact us
GM Caph: (Forum mail or in-game "Caph")
Officer Nuts: (In-game "Bowstrings")
Officer Mytoko: (In-game "Mytoko")
Officer Excalibur: (In-game "ExcaIibur")

Requirements
Only certain people and certain classes will be accepted.                                              
Before sending a message, think over these things:
    - Are you 57 or higher?
    - 380+ AP/DP (+17 approx)
    - Able to attend node/siege wars

Recruitment
Open for exceptional players only.

Caph welcomes you

Welcome.thumb.jpg.b612ccaa9bf8bcc384b5b0

Edited by Caph
Grind's era.
2 people like this

Posted

my body is so ready. can't wait to see you guys in the upcoming beta/release. 

Posted

i played alpha with you ^_^ u pked me a lot and was scary <3 id join :P Xzoviac, arry

1 person likes this

Posted

Is your guild going to primarily be focused on EU? If so, count me in!

Posted

liked a lot how u played :)

Posted

Is your guild going to primarily be focused on EU? If so, count me in!

Yeah its only eu guild 

Posted

Hey Merevin. I'd like to join too if its possible. Im willing to dedicate a big chunk of my time to this game but still have a life. You know, just play and chill no need to rush to endgame since we all get there at some point. I cannot guarantee that i can farm for the guild 24/7/365 but i can certainly come online min. 3 - 4 days a week. Can join voip too.

Posted

A huge vouch for Merevin. He has a ton of in-game time clocked as well as a vast knowledge of how Black Desert actually works. One of the few players I'd sincerely tell new player's they're well off sticking with. Wish you all the best of luck on the EU server.

-Yellow

Posted

I won't be on EU, but best of luck to Merevin and Grind. Merevin and I go back to the beginning of BDO, both as enemies and as friends, and he knows his stuff. Great guy, cool to hang out with, good PvPer, and one hell of a grinder. 

1 person likes this

Posted

A huge vouch for Merevin. He has a ton of in-game time clocked as well as a vast knowledge of how Black Desert actually works. One of the few players I'd sincerely tell new player's they're well off sticking with. Wish you all the best of luck on the EU server.

-Yellow

I won't be on EU, but best of luck to Merevin and Grind. Merevin and I go back to the beginning of BDO, both as enemies and as friends, and he knows his stuff. Great guy, cool to hang out with, good PvPer, and one hell of a grinder. 

Thanks for the good posts guys wish best of luck for the both of you too.

Posted (edited)

Hey, I want to join too. :)

I think you remember me from the Alpha. (WhyNOT)

Edited by Dreamless

Posted

i rember u Dreamless , Xzoviac , arry

Posted

i remember you too :D 

Posted (edited)

It's good to know we have at least one serious guild in EU. Looking forward to CBT.

Edited by Crucifix
2 people like this

Posted

3.5k hours you sick fock :)

Best of wishes on your recruitment bro you seem to have a fcton of experience !

Posted

Yeah I'll definitely join again once the servers go up, friendly and helpful guild.

Posted

Super hyped for this game! I'll join, if you'll let me.

Posted

Really looking forward to getting into this game at some point over the beta, hopefully and would love to join this guild if you'll have me!

Posted

Well this sounds mature enough so might as well give it a go :) See you in game 

1 person likes this

Posted

Met these guys in Alpha, very knowledgeable and took good care of the members new to BDO, they also loved to pvp! Anyone on the fence should really consider joining Grind!

1 person likes this

Posted

Ohhhh a pvp guild and pk ^>^ nice am intrested
Kinda depends how the guild works out with inactivity kicking I have very busy life

1 person likes this

Posted

Just want to say thank you for all the replies and hopefully we will see each other in game when the cbt/ release comes up

Posted

Merevin =

1435849492844.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Merevin =

1435849492844.jpg

da9232cd39.jpg Time to start grinding

Edited by Merevin
1 person likes this

Posted

da9232cd39.jpg Time to start grinding