• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

<Grind> - Disbanded

378 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Soon there will be video つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Edited by b1zumka

Posted

Double Castle RAINBOWWWWSS IN THE SKYYYYY

DRC996482.jpg

Posted

Posted

Post updated with latest achievment (Calpheon + Serendia winner) including full member rooster of participators and contributors. Thanks all. :)

Posted (edited)

Soon there will be video つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Edited by b1zumka

Posted

Updated with latest achievment

Posted (edited)

h4rrJzP.thumb.png.cf7b042886bd9d9604e30d

Edited by Odin

Posted

Updated with Saturdays pictures + result

Posted (edited)

Sticking for a little while as a congratulations for breaking a world record - capturing 3 territories concurrently. Well done!

Edit: Unpinned a few hours later.

Edited by Dim

Posted

Well done Grind, *pat on the back*

Posted

0Q6wAtu0.png

Posted

GG

Posted

Forum post updated with a few pictures from todays siege. 

Another world record by Grind. Ownership of 3 regions as 1 solo guild without alliances.

Posted (edited)

1 solo guild who has same (or more) active members now than all other guilds in siege area.  But GG. . 4 is near you. you will leave the game after 4castles, right?  :D

Edited by Mikroman

Posted

1 solo guild who has same (or more) active members now than all other guilds in siege area.  But GG. . 4 is near you. you will leave the game after 4castles, right?  :D

No, we'll take all the castles and take all the territory. After that, we will come to your house and will sleep on your bed, eat at your desk, take a shower in your bathroom and have sex with your wife and only after that leave.

Posted

How did you make this thread pinned?

1 person likes this

Posted

Congrats, noobs!

Posted (edited)

Forum post updated with a few pictures from todays siege. 

Another world record by Grind. Ownership of 3 regions as 1 solo guild without alliances.

Not to sound like i'm inlsuting you but you really consider this a "world record" with 6-7 guilds participating for 5 territories? It's actually pretty sad for the game itself in my eyes.
Anyhow, congratulations i guess.

P.S Nice power abusing from your volunteer moderator btw.

Edited by Stilgar

Posted

Not to sound like i'm inlsuting you but you really consider this a "world record" with 6-7 guilds participating for 5 territories? It's actually pretty sad for the game itself in my eyes.Anyhow, congratulations i guess.

i unfortunately have to agree with this... There is no doubt this is a massive achievement which probably required top notch management and excellent leadership so congratulations! 

Its just such a shame to see the state of the game right now giving us a very good indication on where its heading... 

Its pretty awesome a guild has managed to pull this off but it somehow feels very bittersweet.

Again. Very well done on your victory. Undisputed strongest guild on Jordine.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not to sound like i'm inlsuting you but you really consider this a "world record" with 6-7 guilds participating for 5 territories? It's actually pretty sad for the game itself in my eyes.Anyhow, congratulations i guess.

While I do agree with you a certain extent, it is still the most active EU server and there is still fights going on at most locations, this siege was 8 guilds and previous weeks have been the approximately the same. We have overcome alot of obstacles to reach to this point as it wasn't only yesterdays fights that have led up to this.

In comparison to RU and KR; it might seem small but compared to anywhere else on EU/NA, it's still quite big. And we have, each week had to fight people at some locations so its not like we claimed empty regions. The fact that they are empty now is mostly due to the fact of the management of the guild and what we have managed to achieve makes it so most people don't want to fight Grind and reaching to that point is in itself and achievement aswell, earning the respect.

It's really a shame to see the game in its current state and this achievement shouldn't have been possible to achieve if we'd for example had a mega server already. But we gotta take it for what it is right now and as we said on the podcast, not try to cripple our own guild but always go 100% and be proud of what we achieve.

2 people like this

Posted

I was the one in twitchchat asking the question if Grind would ever try to limmit the recruitment, for the health of the competition since the previous campaign of telling the other guilds to get their shit to gether from the inside first, and not just form alliances to cover up the slack doesnt seem to have worked.

I simply asked becaused I was curious if the leadership of Grind would be willing to cripple themselves for a short period and see how it affected the rest of the server, with the a slim chance of the rest of the "winnerjoiners" to stay in their current guilds and being forced to step it up in order to help improve the structur in the other guilds and not just jump ship to a guild that have already worked hard to get to this point. (high risk low reward)

By no means do I try to discredit Grind and the hard work there was put into bringing the guild to where it is today,

When I did ask the question on the podcast I assumed a "no" but because Grind previously have stated that they would seak pvp and go a long mile in order to get pvp action and not have other guilds avoid you because they cant match Grind on so many different areas (again this is not to blame on Grind but on the rest of us)

Gratz on all previous achivements and a friendly bump to Jordines tripple castle holders! "Long may they reig....." nah ----- that! :)

Posted

No, we'll take all the castles and take all the territory. After that, we will come to your house and will sleep on your bed, eat at your desk, take a shower in your bathroom and have sex with your wife and only after that leave.

Talk talk talk. Btw can u have sex with my wife when u pass my house? U would rly help me out there :D

Just be careful u dont ----- the dog! Difference is hard to tell :-( 

Talk talk talk. Btw can u have sex with my wife when u pass my house? U would rly help me out there :D

Just be careful u dont ----- the dog! Difference is hard to tell :-( 

Posted (edited)

I was the one in twitchchat asking the question if Grind would ever try to limmit the recruitment, for the health of the competition since the previous campaign of telling the other guilds to get their shit to gether from the inside first, and not just form alliances to cover up the slack doesnt seem to have worked.

I simply asked becaused I was curious if the leadership of Grind would be willing to cripple themselves for a short period and see how it affected the rest of the server, with the a slim chance of the rest of the "winnerjoiners" to stay in their current guilds and being forced to step it up in order to help improve the structur in the other guilds and not just jump ship to a guild that have already worked hard to get to this point. (high risk low reward)

By no means do I try to discredit Grind and the hard work there was put into bringing the guild to where it is today,

When I did ask the question on the podcast I assumed a "no" but because Grind previously have stated that they would seak pvp and go a long mile in order to get pvp action and not have other guilds avoid you because they cant match Grind on so many different areas (again this is not to blame on Grind but on the rest of us)

Gratz on all previous achivements and a friendly bump to Jordines tripple castle holders! "Long may they reig....." nah ----- that! :)

No offence. But why would we cripple ourself? Everybody has to blame or be proud of themself and the achievements they reached or didn't reach. Grind always kept it together with good leadership and a healthy and friendly environment inside the guild. 

If others failed in whatever way, shouldn't force it on us to weaken ourself. This is not our mentality. Grind stays strong. Only 100% is good enough. 

As already mentioned, it's not us to blame for the situation. 

Even with no new recruites we would stay strong. We wouldn't immediately lose 30 people. 

And kicking good and active players, that are part of the community because to weaken the guild shouldn't be an option or anything someone would wanna do. 

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

#MakeProxyFreeAgent

Posted

lol dead game

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0