• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

NAME RESERVATION AND CBT2 INFO

968 posts in this topic

Posted

where can i get client i was not able to play first beta but i have access to both

Posted

where can i get client i was not able to play first beta but i have access to both

Go into your account and it should say "Download" about halfway down the page!
It doesn't let you download right now though.

Posted

It's not quite available for download yet, but the link will be under your account information. Just click on "account" at the top right corner and you'll see on that page a link next to CB2 Beta info.

Posted (edited)

thank you all for the quick replies

EDIT: Now i can sit here and complain about not being able to download with the rest of you :P

Edited by roninking

Posted

thank you all for the quick replies

EDIT: Now i can sit here and complain about not being able to download with the rest of you :P

I guess I'll be waiting for another hour. Isn't so bad. Just one more hour for that sexy download button to work. 

WORK DAMN YOU!

Posted

Well in the mean time back to Blade and Soul

Posted (edited)

Gah!  Sooo close, and yet so far away... :(

*mashes button frantically*

Edited by Tibbetts

Posted

Well, if it isn't up soon-I'll be travelling home where my connection is around 900k to 1.2mb/s. I will not be able to participate in the beta I paid for due to this. 16.02.16 should be just that, not halfway through the day. many of us CAN'T download that fast.

Beta is not until the 18th..  you will have time to download once download becomes available...

Posted (edited)

29Gig will take you circa 9 hours at a constant rate of 900kb/s so plz don't cry, you will play this weekend, if u load the game over night 

It's gonna take me at least 15 hours, and I can't even watch vids on youtube or netflix while I'm downloading.

And that's if nobody's watching Tv in the other room, otherwise you can double the time and divide the speed by 2.

Edited by The Algerian

Posted

I guess I'll be waiting for another hour. Isn't so bad. Just one more hour for that sexy download button to work. 

WORK DAMN YOU!

Hate to burst your bubble - but if it's 18.00 UTC when the Button of Funtm goes live, there's 2.5 hours of waiting left :( 

Posted

Tell me I'm not alone in this every 2 minutes by pressing download.

i tried it every 15 seconds for like 5 minutes then i just gave up...is there an exact time when it will be up or are we all playing the wait and see game at this time?

Posted

i tried it every 15 seconds for like 5 minutes then i just gave up...is there an exact time when it will be up or are we all playing the wait and see game at this time?

I Read on another post showing beta key email that it is available at 16:00 UTC, so in 16 minutes.

Posted

i see people are worried about the size of the download... but it cant be that much bigger than the russian version can it? I used to play the russian version and it only took a few a hours for it to download...

Posted

i see people are worried about the size of the download... but it cant be that much bigger than the russian version can it? I used to play the russian version and it only took a few a hours for it to download...

Well, CBT2 is really the closest you can get to the official release, so expect a size of at least 20-27GB, even for CBT2.
Thats why they release the download 2 days prior to the CBT2 launch. :)

Posted

Well, CBT2 is really the closest you can get to the official release, so expect a size of at least 20-27GB, even for CBT2.Thats why they release the download 2 days prior to the CBT2 launch. :)

That'll take me like 1-2 hours.

Posted

Maybe 30-40 minutes for me :D 100mb/s internet speed

Posted

Well, the 16.00 speculation can be laid to rest now... :(

Posted (edited)

Odds are it will be the same as the beta, so 8:00utc

Edited by Gandulf

Posted (edited)

29Gig will take you circa 9 hours at a constant rate of 900kb/s so plz don't cry, you will play this weekend, if u load the game over night 

I do not get constant rate. And, way to show basic human empathy:) My connection only stays stable for about 2 hours at any given time.......plus my typical ACTUAL download speed is around 132kb/s-the speedtest.net test says around 900k-1.2mb/s, I do not actually download at that rate.

Last time I installed WoW it took FIVE DAYS.

At this moment I have 240mb/s, trivial IF they can sort this out before 18:00 utc. If not, I have no chance to use what I paid for.

cool huh?

Edited by SeeDarkly

Posted

Lol... that moment when you click on the download link and it says, "It will be available 16/2/2016 and you then look at the date and realize it's 16/2/2016.  :ph34r:

Posted

Maybe 30-40 minutes for me :D 100mb/s internet speed

You won't be the only one to download. Just sayin'.

Posted

Biggest issue won't be your internet speed, but the amount of people trying to download at the same time throttling the download speed. Depending on how well their download servers can handle it.

1 person likes this

Posted

i will post print when i start the download ;)

Posted

Biggest issue won't be your internet speed, but the amount of people trying to download at the same time throttling the download speed. Depending on how well their download servers can handle it.

After the name reserve incident I think there may be some problems xD