• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[EDAN] Lvl 54 Witch LFG

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Joined a guild, thanks all! 

-Sorry for anyone I didn't get to speak with directly. I promised I read w/e I could regarding your guilds. All the best to you all, thanks again.

Edited by Ashuri

Posted

Hey! Sounds like <DivineKnights> may be a good fit! We do regular weekly scrolls, boss scrolls, and we are getting into node wars. We do use discord, so feel free to check us out on our forum post and/or discord and let me know if you have any other questions about us!

-Spriggy

Posted

Hi Ashuri

Tenacious is recruiting! :D We're rank #17 in Edan. 
Here's a link to our community charter: http://www.tenaciousgamers.com/index.php?forums/tenacious-charter.200/

We are classified as an Extra Large guild in game. Highly organized. Active mumble and forums.
We're very PvP oriented at this point - going full force into node wars! 
But we're also  casual friendly - as in, we do not require certain a playstyle, minimum AP/DP, or anything of that sort...
Our membership is highly ambitious, tight-knit, and we've all become good friends. 

In Tenacious you'll get the best of both worlds: 
A strong unified guild, with dedicated leadership - but you also won't feel like a slave or treated like a jerk for having a job or a family. 

Take a look at the charter if you're interested (link above) it'll give you an idea of who we are and what we're about as a community and also provide instructions on how to join us. If you'd like to chat feel free to reach out to me ingame or on our forums.

<3 Good luck
Hope you find what you're looking for~ Being in a guild makes the game a lot more fun if you're with the right people :]

Family Name: Averie, 
Character Name: Averiie
Tenacious Forums: Averie 

Posted

Hello! :D

I have since played solo and would like to join a guild now. Looking for a med-large ACTIVE guild. I am on PST and I play late into the night, due to working nights. So probably a late NA/OCX time guild would be best.

I am a lvl 54 Witch with a current GS of 295. I would like to get into node wars once my GS is higher. Would like grind party's and boss scrolls with guildees. I prefer teamspeak (with mic) but I am willing to use w/e your guild uses, of course. 

If you have any questions feel free to ask. You can also contact me in game.

Family Name: Ashuri Character Name: Amaayaa

<3 

We would love to give you one of our last slots! Pants are optional, however!!

Feel free to pop in our discord and see what I mean. If not, best of luck! :)

<Intrepid> (90 active players, inactives are removed as needed)

We are a very active guild highlighting relationship building through group content and structured guild events. Remember the days of yore when being in a guild meant having a place to call your home, away from home?

Intrepid aims to emulate this environment in a well structured, softcore, family unit setting. All skill levels are welcome, participation is a must, and is measured in a fair, and consistent manner, regardless of actual amount of time played. So if having that close knit, insanely fun, relationship with your guild is something you miss, feel free to comment, or pop in at our discord. We can't wait to meet you!

•Home: Edan | Valencia E2

•Open Recruitment!

Guild Perks:

•Top 60 Ranked guild on Edan

•122 Guild Points

•AP +5

•Damage Reduction +5

•Accuracy +5

HP + 60

•Flag of Determination Guild Skill

• 3 to 4 XL Guild Boss Scrolls a week

Discord: https://discord.gg/0qadChGpBa0YAdZ8

Official Guild Page: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/34518-intrepid-naedanactivesocialfamily88gpap5-dr5-and-acc4pvxmaturediscord/&page=1