• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Farm Spot Trolling

68 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So...show of hands, who is sick to death of what I like to call "call of duty ----- bois" (sorry if you play the game and this offends you) that like to run endlessly around your farm spot and take your farm. Those who could care less about dying because there is ZERO penalties for them getting killed. Then they have the nerve to laugh and spam "git gud" due to the fact that you can either go 1 mil negative and still accomplish nothing or lose your spot due to some childish douche. OH and lets not forget the amazing idea of no being to dec on guilds that haven't "participated in node wars" giving these trolls even more fuel. Thank you Pearl Abyss...maybe you should take look into this and make pking people I don't know...not complete bull for us? or maybe this isn't a open world pvp game.

Edited by Malevolance1

Posted

None is running around "my" farm spots and if I see someone hugging some place I move to another. If you are incapable to deal with childish behavior in adult manner and have to strike back the same way you are no better than they are. Smart people know how to manage karma, farm spots and generally the game as it is.

Or you can go kill some afk horse trainer to "make a point" because that will show them! 9_9

9 people like this

Posted

tumblr_n4wznyCt7t1s0my1wo1_500.gif

7 people like this

Posted

"your" farm spots... 'nuff said.

4 people like this

Posted

The question is, why is the spot yours and not others? From the eyes of the call of duty boys, you are running around in their spot and tired of you.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I have the opposite problem. They try to ks but they don't stay long enough for it to get fun. :( 

Edited by Locket
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

These ks wars are frustrating as fck. I love the game to death but this ks war thingy can rly piss me off so bad.

Why not just let pvp decide who can temp "own" the spot. Basically now it comes down to who is most stuborn. Its fcking rediculous

Edited by MoZex

Posted

enter my zone Sausans while im farming there and what do you think will happen?

KILL ON SIGHT, GET THE HELL OFF MY PROPERTY!

Posted (edited)

So...show of hands, who is sick to death of what i like to call "call of duty ----- bois" (sorry if you play the game and this offends you) that like to run endlessly around your farm spot and take your farm and could care less about dying because there is ZERO penalties for them getting killed. Then they have the nerve to laugh and spam "git gud" due to the fact that you can either go 1 mil negative and still accomplish nothing or lose your spot to some childish douche. OH and lets not forget the amazing idea of no being to dec on guilds that haven't participated in node wars, giving these trolls even more fuel. Thank you Pearl Abyss...maybe you should take look into this and make pking people, i dont know...not complete bull for us? or maybe this isn't a open world pvp game...

Last day poll say you are stupid to "defend farming spot". 80% of voters go back and try to kill the agressor or just play troll and steal mobs to punish agressor. I am happy to see you know the game and you are pro. I love to hit the monsters of this "pro" players and play hit& run for 30-120 min. :D

Edited by Mikroman

Posted

I share spots, I've yet to be ganked for sharing.

Posted

Why don't YOU steal THEIR mobs instead.

Posted

So...show of hands, who is sick to death of what i like to call "call of duty ----- bois" (sorry if you play the game and this offends you) that like to run endlessly around your farm spot and take your farm and could care less about dying because there is ZERO penalties for them getting killed. Then they have the nerve to laugh and spam "git gud" due to the fact that you can either go 1 mil negative and still accomplish nothing or lose your spot to some childish douche. OH and lets not forget the amazing idea of no being to dec on guilds that haven't participated in node wars, giving these trolls even more fuel. Thank you Pearl Abyss...maybe you should take look into this and make pking people, i dont know...not complete bull for us? or maybe this isn't a open world pvp game...

you should GIT gud n out farm maybe?

Posted

either out farm or lose the farm, its that simple

3 people like this

Posted

either out farm or lose the farm, its that simple

Totally true

So fcking stupid tho

Posted (edited)

around your farm spot and take your farm

You mean ? you can buy a farm spot like you can buy your personal "instancied" house ? :o Look cool !

About your farm, no one can grab your farming whatever you plant is only for you.

Edited by woots

Posted (edited)

fix the -----ing karma system

the devs are spoiling little kids to much

this is a open pvp game, and i get -----ed for doing pvp

and i cant declare war on the other guild because it is a carebear guild with dunno how many member ....

we want to play this game, stop -----ing us

i want to compete for the spot, and not share it with 10 ppl that do half my dmg

remove the karma or remove the penality for minus karma @CM_Praballo @GM_Dew 

Edited by BaZuU
1 person likes this

Posted

and i cant declare war on the other guild because it is a carebear guild with dunno how many member ....

i want to compete for the spot, and not share it with 10 ppl that do half my dmg

If you put a gun to your head and pull the trigger you get -----ed

Posted

My god, learn to write first, gaming can come afterwards. Have you heard about paragraphs?

"you can either go 1 mil negative and still accomplish nothing or lose your spot" My spot?! It's "yours" IF you can take it & keep it. Looks like you can't, so clearly it's not.

"maybe this isn't a open world pvp game" - it's not, just a mix of RNG based PvE grind, with some limited PvP and even more limited PK. Something "unique", no game have done this before: trying to cater to both PvE players AND allow a bit of PK too. Of course that this mixture drives crazy all extremist players: these opposite views can't mix, now both are upset. Advocating for unlimited PK or undisturbed PvE is pointless, unless they create different servers.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

First - PK wichout karma it's good for NEW player (low lvl, not much time for play). If someone cannot play 24/7 he/she don't have chance compare to hard core player. If some player (semi core or soft core - call them like you wanna, not hard core) they just leave game and in 1-2 month you wil post "where are ppl?? This game die !!!" - ok game die now but... you know what i wanna say.

Yes, it's pvp but not realy open. This game is PVP but not open, you need flag for PvP and you can PK someone and lose karma why someone who die form PK need lose exp and item/gem?? Becaus you got +18, he got +15 and you take all spot to farm... where he get item and cash?? This game is not only for you, create party and play with someone who steal "mob"

You can play this game... why not?? Why if you got lvl 56 you farm on mob lvl 52 (maybe not "you")?? Go to desert or Pirate and give chance low lvl player.

AND REMEMBER not only YOU play this game and you cannot take SPOT only for you... go play PRIV serv and you will get spot only for you.

Edited by Niebieski

Posted

First - PK wichout karma it's good for NEW player. If someone cannot play 24/7 he/she don't have chance compare to hard core player. If some player (semi core or soft core - call them like you wanna, not hard core) they just leave game and in 1-2 month you wil post "where are ppl?? This game die !!!" - ok game die now but... you know what i wanna say.

Yes, it's pvp but not realy open. This game is PVP but not open, you need flag for PvP and you can PK someone and lose karma why someone who die form PK need lose exp and item/gem?? Becaus you got +18, he got +15 and you take all spot to farm... where he get item and cash?? This game is not only for you, create party and play with someone who steal "mob"

You can play this game... why not?? Why if you got lvl 56 you farm on mob lvl 52 (maybe not "you")?? Go to desert or Pirate and give chance low lvl player.

AND REMEMBER not only YOU play this game and you cannot take SPOT only for you... go play PRIV serv and you will get spot only for you.

1st i am not hardcore

2nd i am on pirate and not on catfish, and still get annoyed by alot of ppl

3rd dont care if 50% of the griefers quit the game, merge server and done

Posted

3rd dont care if 50% of the griefers quit the game, merge server and done

You maybe not but Daum and other ppl YES. Fortunately not you decide about this. If you don't like this change go play other game... i love this change.

Posted (edited)

Well, everyone should accept it even if it's not fair or stupid or whatever you can call this. The dev. wanted this. The game allow this. So let's use it.

Before I was aware of what I was doing. There was a feeling of danger. Now I just go where I want, when I want and do my shit without taking into account people around me. I make low lvl leave on low lvl spots like for the daily catfish, and I make few players get red on high lvl spots. I'm the king of the world.

It's a whole different sensation but it's the game.

The game give to eveyone the best harassing weapon. From my point of view it's worse than before but well, my opinion doesn't count for PA and Kakao. So I'm just telling people to do with it.

I'm pretty sure that even if most players was annoyed by losing the pvp penalty, PA will do what they just want to do. The western version of the game is just a paste & copy of the asian version and all the patches are just what asians got before us step by step.

Edited by Delweyn

Posted

This is NOT the game some of you imagine it is:

1. PvP is limited here: to instances (arena, Red Battlefield, idk what more), to Guild Wars (node, castle, siege, others), Duels, and so on

2. PK is even more limited, by karma and consequences - because this game caters to PvE only players too

3. it's an RNG + PvE grind game, no matter what you do, even if you want to PvP & PK only - RNG & PvE grind is inevitable, you can't level or gear up quick enough otherwise

The game it is - what IT IS. Don't imagine things, it's already done.

Could change if they add servers where PK is not limited, but so far they have no intention of doing that.

Asking, advocating, "crying" that ALL servers to turn into unlimited PK environment it's futile: the vast majority don't want that, and it's about revenue in the end. Wake up and realize that this is NOT the kind of game you may think it is - it's different. It's not broken, it's intended to be as it is. We like it or not: it's done.

2 people like this

Posted

they could give us a pvp server ... that would fix the entire problem for both sides ...

no life players can have their fun and 0815 trash can grief each other all day

Posted

tumblr_static_84kijek6ng8w0o88ks8gw4kkc_