• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Farm Spot Trolling

68 posts in this topic

Posted

you avoided answering me because we both know that the answer is ridiculous

I  know how many lower leveled and lesser geared players out there were pked by a dickwad just by "running there", - exactly zero because nobody wants to lose his karma for no reason

bottom feeder people should farm bottom feeder spots and trust me nobody will pk you there, ever 

well the scenario you mentioned "i grinded here for hours its my spot no one could come here", i could say the same that it is a very rare occasion where someone would constantly grief you.... when my party encountered this situation, we would 1, invite them to party, 2 negotiate, 3 out farm them 4 jump channel....

Posted

the game was rewarding my playstyle and everyone's playstyle but trash crybaby irrational pathetic unintelligent stupid kids cried their ass off until the game was changed, is that too hard to comprehend? 

the new system is unfair and onesided

the old system was fair to both sides (both the attacker and the defender) 

a) that is not what happened

b) adapt or move on. expecting the game to adapt to you is futile.

Posted

b) adapt or move on. expecting the game to adapt to you is futile.

like pve worthless people adapted? Spammed forums until the system was butchered? 

Posted (edited)

This game needs more incentive PVP. Right now its functioning badly as an open world game, especially one which was suposed to include alot of PVP. The node-wars are a start but thats very limited for the more ''hardcore'' people. Creating your own drama, as it should be in any open world game is key, right now that is very limited due to the fact of supporting individuals that are not competent at all.

Edited by Judaism

Posted

like pve worthless people adapted? Spammed forums until the system was butchered? 

The system we have is just Koreas system minus the level 45 PvP which was given to whining PvPers.

Posted

You undermine your own arguments when you say PVE people. You can't pvp without pve. You make no sense.

Posted

The "pve worthless people" have been forced to adapt.

The game is supposed to have 10k penalty to flag. 200k penalty to kill. Item drop and enchant loss when killed as a criminal. GvG declaration cost and upkeep fee. PvP is supposed to start at lv 50..

What's worst is that we cannot even go play the original Korean game. Because it requires KSSN and ping are horrible from America.

1 person likes this

Posted

What's worst is that we cannot even go play the original Korean game. Because it requires KSSN and ping are horrible from America.

you mean the ghost town dying game for these exact reasons and devs desperately trying to milk whoever is left instead of improving the game ?

Posted

I seriously doubt that any population problems in Korea's version is due to a lack of penalties on being pk'ed. 

That feature is nowhere near as appealing to large audiences as the loud minority on this forum would have everyone believe.

Posted

First I have to ask how playing in the manner you described makes someone a CoD player? Just makes no sense.

Second why is it your spot?

Third why could you not share / change channels?

Fourth why can't you just deal with being negative karma like others do (Myself included)

Fifth and finally (and very very seriously) why do you cry so much?

1. CoD, where you aimless run in die, re spawn run in and die again, zero effort/care for what happens to your toon

2. Like so many before if you would read, IF I KILL YOU< ITS MY SPOT, if you can understand that please get a clue, go farm Ogres, and have some start taking your mobs and tell me if it doesn't bother

3. Again, if I wanted to share I'd group with my guild and why cant you change channels if I can kill you with a flick of a wrists? Cause your not good enough so I have to be punished for being more geared got it, seems fair.

4. I would care for negative karma its fine, but when i have to go 1 mil because one little kid has to be a griefer and now i have to grind my karma to go to town or hey maybe I'll get jumped and lose a enhancement all because some shitter wanted to grief me, seems real fair.

5. You you so ignorant?

Posted

I've always respected people's farm spots but after yesterday's unprovoked PK against me, ----- you and your grinding.

2 people like this

Posted

So...show of hands, who is sick to death of what I like to call "call of duty ----- bois" (sorry if you play the game and this offends you) that like to run endlessly around your farm spot and take your farm. Those who could care less about dying because there is ZERO penalties for them getting killed. Then they have the nerve to laugh and spam "git gud" due to the fact that you can either go 1 mil negative and still accomplish nothing or lose your spot due to some childish douche. OH and lets not forget the amazing idea of no being to dec on guilds that haven't "participated in node wars" giving these trolls even more fuel. Thank you Pearl Abyss...maybe you should take look into this and make pking people I don't know...not complete bull for us? or maybe this isn't a open world pvp game.

declare war and kill and kill and kill... ;)

Posted (edited)

With the current crafting system the PvP for farming spot is pointless. Karma penalty stops no one, in fact the lack of loss makes the people to avoid the PvP. As the loser wins actually, you should be very stupid to beat anyone. This is absolutely wrong. Many people left the game because of it, and now we are rewarded just to log in, because of the fading population. And that is one more very stupid decision by Daum. Sometimes I wonder if the marketing team engaged with BDO has any experience or even education. They should, but I wonder.

Anyway, on the lower tier channels and servers, you may have all the farming spots without any interruption, because it is hard to find other players, there are few, but all is calm, nobody is messing around. So if you want to grind calm, just use lower tier channel. If you want open world PvP, BDO is simply not the game for you.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

I started killing mobs at sausans in the back area, did not appear camped. Then some asshat in camo suit up and kills me. The jerk then whispers me spot taken lol. Yea....this is why you get trolled. 

Posted

or maybe this isn't a open world pvp game.

It is open world pvp, but not FFA.  I'm not trying to rehash old arguments, and I know some people don't like to acknowledge a distinction, but there is a difference, imo.

A lot of companies that go the FFA open world pvp route either start with separate PvP and PvE servers, or wind up introducing a PvE server down the road when they realize it's near impossible to keep the two separate camps satisfied under the same roof.

You guys are right, I am gonna go to my pokemon go spot and murder anyone trying to catch MY pokemons.

Wonder if it's only a matter of time.  As it is, couple kids literally walked right out in front of my car the other day while walking around staring down at their phones.  Can't help but wonder if it was pokemon related.  They had to be pretty engrossed to miss my truck coming at them.

I did eventually hit the brakes.  They never even took their eyes off their phones!

As always, you can't link a single thread from any of these "pve worthless people" asking for the change you're upset about.  No player posted anything remotely asking for it.  It was a decision made by the creators of the game.

Your pve scapegoat boogieman does not exist.

Posted

pvper butthurt over pve farm spots.  Priceless. 

Posted (edited)

You guys are right, I am gonna go to my pokemon go spot and murder anyone trying to catch MY pokemons.

And I'm going to go to your job, make it more difficult for you, take 20% of your paycheck and tell you to just deal with it and tell you that you're acting entitled just because you were there first and it's not YOUR job or YOUR paycheck.

If you don't like it just change jobs.

Edited by bakimono
1 person likes this

Posted

Threads like this make me very sad for classes that don't have an ability to CC another player in monster packs.

I LOVE Valencia for this as it makes holding "my" spots much easier.

You'd be amazed how quickly Basilisks can kill a player who is being chain CCed in the pack they just attacked and equally amazed how quickly the person leaves when their gems start to break and exp drops as well.