• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bheg's Gloves

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey there , so I just got Bheg's Glove which is great I guess , but i'm kinda confused about what I should do my gear now.

I know that i'm supposed to switch for Kite shield once I've enhanced the gloves to +15 , but what about my 4 pieces Grunil ? I don't think the helmet will be that useful on his own (no more Helm+Gloves +5 AP set effect and no more 4 pieces +2 AP set effect ). 

Anyone got an idea of what would be the best in this situation ? 

Here is my current build : 

BDO_GEAR.thumb.png.0201855177554eb0223ee

Posted

Congrats on getting the Glove (real envy here :) )

I still haven't thought about how to switch when I'll have Bheg Gloves, probably I'll just keep both and switch 'em accordingly to what I'm doing.

With Bheg's gloves you can, actually, also use Axion (better Nouver when it will be available) to compensate the AP loss from breaking the set. I would keep the helmet (the 2 slots are always good to have).

Posted (edited)

Yeah gz. :)

I was in the same situation a while ago. On paper, full grunil + vangertz isn't much worse than bheg + axion or kite, yeah. You lose out on a lot of AP if you choose to go with Kite, you gain very little AP if you choose to go with Axion since the other offhands have AP now as well.

Personally, I decided to go with Kite + Bheg instead, but I did lose out on some AP with this. Even though Vangertz' evasion is quite nice and noticeable, the difference in defense compared to Kite is insane. No matter what people say, DP and damage reduction do scale ridiculously well still and with full DUO/TRI gear I feel pretty much invincible in PVE, even against mobs like Basilisks, Centaurs and Crescent Guardians. Most mobs ingame are such a little threat that I feel brave enough to use good power crystals and the black spirit crystal, which kinda makes up for the AP I lost, but obviously it's risky and I wouldn't really recommend this. ;)

All in all, there's very little point in even touching Axion nowadays, but wether you move away from full Grunil yet or wait until you acquire more boss gear is entirely up to you. Just a little thing to add though: I've been trying to sell DUO vangertz on the market for over a week now. It's obviously in a price range that not many can afford, but I'm sure it is a bit more difficult to get rid of than the other, more BIS offhands.

Edit: Forgot to mention that as soon as you break the AP bonus of Grunil, Heve actually becomes a better set in addition to Bheg's gloves (+100 more HP). I wouldn't necessarily switch out good armor parts for it but I can't say it's not tempting to do so. ;)

Edited by Hansel123

Posted

now you need to trash all your grunil cause you now gain zero ap from it. either get rest of boss set with tree armor not noob nose and go 3 peice tat.

replace noob shield with kite. lose noob livito and get a kazerka cause valks dont need the +3 crit levels we 100% crit even at level zero btw unless your a noob. then work on the rest of your gears.

Posted

Forgot to mention that as soon as you break the AP bonus of Grunil, Heve actually becomes a better set in addition to Bheg's gloves (+100 more HP). I wouldn't necessarily switch out good armor parts for it but I can't say it's not tempting to do so. ;)

now you need to trash all your grunil cause you now gain zero ap from it. either get rest of boss set with tree armor not noob nose and go 3 peice taritas.

Seems like you all have differing opinions ^^' 

Posted

Stay with  Vangetz shield. Axion are useless.

lf you want to spend more for  nothing.

go get Heve/fortuna/hercules set. soo much better benefit.(but you can keep your grunil for a Alt)

150-50 weight for hercules

250-50 HP for Heve

2 Luck-3 Movement speed for fortuna (movement speed of fortuna affect the speed of your horse)

Posted

Seems like you all have differing opinions ^^' 

go get Heve/fortuna/hercules set. soo much better benefit.(but you can keep your grunil for a Alt)

250-50 HP for Heve

2 Luck-3 Movement speed for fortuna (movement speed of fortuna affect the speed of your horse)

Well yeah, Taritas is a good option as well, but Heve is better than Grunil once you break the AP bonus of it. Personally I believe that 2 crystal sockets per piece is super important (just look at the new crystals now) and that makes Heve a bit more future proof. A lot of people are scared of the costs of a good crystal setup, but if you do a lot of boss fights, you pretty much get more than you ever need (Adamantine, Cobelinus, Power). Taritas isn't a bad choice either though.

Posted

Bheg gloves Muskan  Boots should be ur goal or Bheg and Tree Chest and just work with whatever pieces u have.. u could/ can  run axion once u get those gloves to 18 because at that point vangertz acc becomes not really needed 

Posted

250-50 HP for Heve

I died a little inside reading this.  Please no one follow the advice of this person on anything ever

Posted (edited)

I died a little inside reading this.  Please no one follow the advice of this person on anything ever

With Stupid grunil stuff you lose all bonus with only get 2 boss pieces

Get muskan shoes and bheg glove and Boom .. grunil 150% useless.

Vangetz =  13 AP 25 DP + Accuracy/evasion

Axion = 26 AP 5 DP nothing more.

Edited by Catastigma

Posted

With Stupid grunil stuff you lose all bonus with only get 2 boss pieces

Get muskan shoes and bheg glove and Boom .. grunil 150% useless.

Vangetz =  13 AP 25 DP + Accuracy/evasion

Axion = 26 AP 5 DP nothing more.

You're encouraging people to try fortuna and weight gear as their primary gear set. You are either new to the game, terrible, or a troll

Posted (edited)

You're encouraging people to try fortuna and weight gear as their primary gear set. You are either new to the game, terrible, or a troll

you never think seriously the bonus that this set can give...

150-200 weight is alot

666 more 0.30w exchange item ( 1 more million before you have to go exchange it

110 more potion HP/mana for grinding longer or pvp longer.

3 movement speed is alot  and the 2 luck are not useless when you cannot buy a Outfits/pet ( take a balenos food and boom +5 movement speed ( 0 with Grunils) Valk have absoltly zero mobility  5 a movement speed can help alot for farming more fast.

i am force to use 2 crystal of Luck on my grunils.. 2 gem lost for little bonus.. 7 damned useless AP..

Fortuna/hercules/heve have the same DP that Grunils.

is not troll. you are just blind or Whale

I am full grunils valk and i regret.

Edited by Catastigma

Posted

Movement speed isn't nearly good enough to go with a set for that, same thing for luck.  As to the weight, you can infinite stack items on a horse, so weight shouldn't be a huge issue anyway.  You just put the main turn in thing there and keep everything else on you.

Posted

Even with Bheg, stay with Vangertz, damage will be more consistent + higher armor penetration.

Posted (edited)

I am full grunils valk and i regret.

Almost the same is happening to me. I have 2 heve + 2 grunil (to get 5 ap an 100 more hp) and honestly farming was better with 3 pc agerian and zereth helm (fot the little kd res) ... That's just my feel. Even the little movement speed boost of agerian was not bad. Probably the same silvers could have spent in pri/duo something more or so. I loved the decent mobiliy even in PvP so...

Edited by PreemptiveKernel

Posted

Go full boss should be a bit easier now with night vendor coming get Bheg and Muskan then get Tree and Giath ... Kzarka if u dont have aswell go farm silver

Posted

I've been considering using Rosar with 2+ Black spirit crystals in it over Axion/vangertz with Bhegs.