• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Toxic Sorcs

74 posts in this topic

Posted

I just got a question, why do i see so many many times more toxic sorcs both in game and in forums compared to any other class? I know this thread will most likely get flamed, but i genuinely want to know why so many of you use the term "Git Gud" even after you've been killed in PVP. Do a lot of you not understand that if you die in PVP you're the one that needs to "Git Gud"?

Posted

I dunno I don't...a lot of people are assholes everywhere not just this game :P

Posted

I just got a question, why do i see so many many times more toxic sorcs both in game and in forums compared to any other class? I know this thread will most likely get flamed, but i genuinely want to know why so many of you use the term "Git Gud" even after you've been killed in PVP. Do a lot of you not understand that if you die in PVP you're the one that needs to "Git Gud"?

Sorc got their class broken for mass pvp for almost one month and only thing other classes were doing was spamming our subforum with toxic comments and "git gut"... We got our bug repaired and it wasnt even our hour after repair when other classes spammed forum with salty topic again demanding bug to be back... And we are one swho are salty? Good joke...

19 people like this

Posted

I wouldn't consider a majority of the "sorc" players, actual sorcs, since sorc was considered a FoTM class that many abandoned to reroll something "better" for the time being - the next FoTM class (i.e Zerkers or Witch/Wizard).
What you're seeing are general toxic players who are now picking up and playing sorc again because DF has been fixed.
These will be the kinds of people who jump AFKers on horses or pick fights with clearly undergeared randoms so they can scream "git gud" when they two-shot people. 

The classes you'll see say "Git gud" the most will probably be rangers, sorc and witch/wizard since (for the most part) those classes are easy to cheese and attract toxic people who simply want to kill others with little to no skill.

The real sorcs (though this could also apply to any other class currently dealing with difficulties) were the ones who stuck with the class through the DF bug and used the time to test out optional builds. You'll hardly ever hear them say "git gud".

Regarding toxic sorcs on the forums, many are still incredibly salty after our sub-forums were invaded by a legion of non-sorcs  during the time of the DF bug, who proceeded to mock every constructive sorc thread with "git gud".

13 people like this

Posted

I wouldn't consider a majority of the "sorc" players, actual sorcs, since sorc was considered a FoTM class that many abandoned to reroll something "better" for the time being - the next FoTM class (i.e Zerkers or Witch/Wizard).
What you're seeing are general toxic players who are now picking up and playing sorc again because DF has been fixed.
These will be the kinds of people who jump AFKers on horses or pick fights with clearly undergeared randoms so they can scream "git gud" when they two-shot people. 

The classes you'll see say "Git gud" the most will probably be rangers, sorc and witch/wizard since (for the most part) those classes are easy to cheese and attract toxic people who simply want to kill others with little to no skill.

The real sorcs (though this could also apply to any other class currently dealing with difficulties) were the ones who stuck with the class through the DF bug and used the time to test out optional builds. You'll hardly ever hear them say "git gud".

Regarding toxic sorcs on the forums, many are still incredibly salty after our sub-forums were invaded by a legion of non-sorcs  during the time of the DF bug, who proceeded to mock every constructive sorc thread with "git gud".

2 people like this

Posted

I'm going to tell you right now that sorc's forum are full of children that have not matured beyond the age of 8.

Take a look at this thread made by a sorc player after dark flame was fixed:

Look at all the sorc's players responses vs. the warrior player's responses.

Most of the warriors are congratulating the sorc players for having their class fixed, while sorc players trying to instigate flame.

There's no point posting in the sorc forums anymore, nothing useful will be posted here since it is toxic community and most of the sorc players with a brain has moved on. It's just an e-peen problem for many sorc players when they say "Git gud".

If you want something useful, then I'd suggest Reddit.

Posted

I'm going to tell you right now that sorc's forum are full of children that have not matured beyond the age of 8.

Take a look at this thread made by a sorc player after dark flame was fixed:

Look at all the sorc's players responses vs. the warrior player's responses.

Most of the warriors are congratulating the sorc players for having their class fixed, while sorc players trying to instigate flame.

There's no point posting in the sorc forums anymore, nothing useful will be posted here since it is toxic community and most of the sorc players with a brain has moved on. It's just an e-peen problem for many sorc players when they say "Git gud".

If you want something useful, then I'd suggest Reddit.

You see everyone who was playing sorc after bugged patch , came to forums to come so we can find a way to be effective , most of those ppl found what they was looking for , same as me ... I barely post something now , but I am troll in general so i dont mind throwing in some comments to salty ppl ...

Posted

Because everyone has been telling sorcs to git gud since Dark Flame was nerfed?   So, now it's our turn to return the favor.

Posted

git gud?

Posted

Its what most of these ppl said.. every 1 flaming sorcs at every corner like saying git gud for past 4 weeks when our skill was clearly bugged. When ever u say ur sorc on these forums u get flamed so hard. 

I really enjoyed yesterday while telling every 1 to git gud when they saw DF buff lol..

Posted

Because everyone has been telling sorcs to git gud since Dark Flame was nerfed?   So, now it's our turn to return the favor.

More intelligent ppl would tell you , thats not how you celebrate ... You couldve instead just silently enjoy it as it is ...

For example i never try to push that i am so good and bla bla bla ... But if i slay some elitist scrub who thinks he is super good , but he is not , i will do all kinds of insulting stuff to get him as mad as possible , and mostly those elitist scrubs come to our forum and cry now you git gud ... Regular players has nothing to do with sorcs , most of them even dont care or has very little opinion about it ...

Posted

Its what most of these ppl said.. every 1 flaming sorcs at every corner like saying git gud for past 4 weeks when our skill was clearly bugged. When ever u say ur sorc on these forums u get flamed so hard. 

I really enjoyed yesterday while telling every 1 to git gud when they saw DF buff lol..

In which world repairing bugged skill is buff? 

1 person likes this

Posted

We're a product of our environment. Plus my name is Toxic so I have to fit the bill. Jokes aside most sorcs are just trolling because it's funny, and what's life without a good laugh. Those that take it serious need to lighten up a bit. It's a game...

1 person likes this

Posted

There are no safe spaces in video games; see your local liberal college for more information on how to acquire a male chastity belt.

Posted

Gitgud, simple reading comprehension 

Posted

There are no safe spaces in video games; see your local liberal college for more information on how to acquire a male chastity belt.

Ofc there is not , but you couldve improve the world by being not one those tards ...

Posted

That might be because you are biased and misinterpret things.

Posted

I just figure people who spam git gud every chance they get are virgins, and thought that was common knowledge. my bad.

1 person likes this

Posted

I just figure people who spam git gud every chance they get are virgins, and thought that was common knowledge. my bad.

You mean the people that say 'git gud' aren't getting it at all? :P

Posted (edited)

You mean the people that say 'git gud' aren't getting it at all? :P

would probably be a felony. 

Edited by mkmork
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Honestly these forums are a cesspit anyway, barely worth the time to read.

Tired of everyone lumping huge groups of disparate people into one stereotype. I have never personally told anyone to git gud or be better at their class or laughed at them while they're underpowered or bugged. But plenty of people sure as hell have told me that and laughed at me when I played bugged sorc. I remember browsing the sorc class forums to see what people were doing during the nerf and many constructive threads had trolls in them telling people to "just use your combos!" and "lolol now you can't hit one button and win!" while offering no actual constructive advice. And now that sorc has been reverted there are tons of people whining about how sorcs can actually kill people 1v1 again now (oh the horror, a class designed to 1v1 being good at it once again). You can't win with people when you're a sorc.

That's not to say there aren't toxic sorcs - there definitely are. But I can tell you that while the class was bugged I sure as hell saw a lot of the same toxicity from every other class as well. These people were poking a caged tiger - well, tiger's out of the cage now and it has claws.

Edited by Clocks
2 people like this

Posted

If you absolutely MUST generalize, then generally speaking sorcs are accustomed to people making stupid and outlandish statements about their abilities and calling their class broken and mindless because despite needing to use the entire sorc toolkit to succeed against anyone with half a brain, they are forced to rely heavily on one ability for their PvP damage output (since the rest suck at PvP damage-dealing for various reasons). And you can only explain the facts so many times and in so many different ways before the only thing left to say to people is 'dude, you are doing it wrong, stop sucking and you'll stop sucking.'

The shorthand for that is 'git gud'.

As far as people saying it in game, that's not something I've seen. Your experience is anecdotal and almost certainly not confined to sorc players or even more prevalent in sorc players than in players of other classes, and I imagine you knew that on some level so I'm not sure what the purpose of this thread is.

2 people like this

Posted

This.

Now just git gud 

2415190-0953143174-13440.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Eh, most people on the forums are salty. Never judge a community by the forums. Most people in game don't get that salty.

Posted

I think it just happens that most toxic people chose sorceress.