• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Connectivity Issues Mega Thread. (Please Contribute)

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Lots of threads being started pertaining to the same thing regarding connectivity issues. The news section of the forums has a post from July 12th regarding the issues. The post itself contains a tool to find your necessary ISP information as well as a speed test provided by Daum. There is also a form within it to report your findings. (Please visit the post below for the tool)

The form: Click Me

Feel free to also comment in this thread, if you are having connectivity issues, which ISP you have. It seems that CenturyLink is one of the more common ones having issues at the moment, based on other threads.

Keep it civil and keep the anger and/or frustration away. The quickest way to get the server issues fixed is to help Daum collect the necessary information to narrow down the server issues they're having. The more we help, the quicker it gets resolved. We're here because we want to play a fun game and currently that game is having some difficulty. So let's help out a bit ^_^ 

Also please post any solutions some of you may be having. Be it a VPN, Port Forwarding, Etc, let's see if we can help find some temporary workarounds to help our fellow players.

The reason I care to try and centralize this information is because I'm one of the people that plays on these servers just like you. If there's something I or others can do to get our servers nice and smooth again, then why shouldn't we. :) 

Thanks everyone ^_^ 

Potential Solutions:

Port Forward: Port 9993 http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/101731-wtf-daum-seriously-why-didnt-you-tell-us/&do=findComment&comment=1351671

Reportedly works for some people but not all: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/100596-solved-solutions-in-post-game-loads-then-disconnects-issues

Edited by Gingen
2 people like this

Posted

can you add the forwarding port to 9993 solution thread to this post? it helps with the constant DC .... i was able to fish for a whole night without disconnecting... but autoloop is still garbage... it was fine for 30min when i was watching it and just when i turn my back for 20min to get some food, i got disconnected.... =_=

Posted

can you add the forwarding port to 9993 solution thread to this post? it helps with the constant DC .... i was able to fish for a whole night without disconnecting... but autoloop is still garbage... it was fine for 30min when i was watching it and just when i turn my back for 20min to get some food, i got disconnected.... =_=

I've updated the original post to include the port forward of 9993 as a potential solution. Thank you ^_^ 

1 person likes this

Posted

I've updated the original post to include the port forward of 9993 as a potential solution. Thank you ^_^ 

dont thank me, thank this person... he discovered this problem through digging around

another potential solution... didnt work for me, but might work for some others

Posted

dont thank me, thank this person... he discovered this problem through digging around

another potential solution... didnt work for me, but might work for some others

Excellent. I'll add those above with the appropriate credit. :)

Posted

Excellent. I'll add those above with the appropriate credit. :)

oh yea, and my temporary solution, you are welcome to gimme all them credits, play pokemon go for now :D

Posted

oh yea, and my temporary solution, you are welcome to gimme all them credits, play pokemon go for now :D

ALL the credit! Haha

Posted

umm first you all need to contact your isps before pointing the finger at Daum as 90% of the time the issue is on your end.

though rip if your routed thru cognet if you are change isp cause 90% of the problems is caused by that routeing node.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0