• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cash shop prices poll

CS price poll    109 votes

1. 1. you want this

• Keep prices the same
    • 10% cheaper
    • 20% cheaper
    • 30% cheaper
    • 40% cheaper
    • 50% cheaper

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Cash shop prices have been scrub.

vote now or else daum is communist pig

Posted

Wait. Are you sure you understands what communism mean? 

Posted

Death to the patriarchy!

Posted

How are these kind of threads allowed to happen

Posted

Daum will read the poll as increase instead of decrease.

Posted

I wish daum was communist :D

Posted

yes

Posted

Another poll? Man, you guys are worst than the politicians always asking for your vote and nothing ever changes.

Posted

If You Vote For Price Reduction Enough They Become Legally Obliged To Do It!

UYyoj2H.jpg

Posted

So lets say the prices change and this does happen... How are you going to take responsibility and reimburse those who already spent hundreds if not thousands of  dollars on this game?

Posted

I wish daum was communist :D

Marketplace system is communism in BDO. Real money (pearl) shop system is the core of capitalism. The cancer of good games  :D

Posted

So lets say the prices change and this does happen... How are you going to take responsibility and reimburse those who already spent hundreds if not thousands of  dollars on this game?

Indeed, If You Have Bought Something In The Past And Its Price Changed, The Seller Is Legally Obliged To Reimburse You The Difference.

UYyoj2H.jpg

Posted (edited)

And where is the real options and not the joke choices. Where is the +100% +1000% cash shop prices? :D

Edited by Mikroman

Posted

they dont care. Stop and get a job.

Posted

Indeed, If You Have Bought Something In The Past And Its Price Changed, The Seller Is Legally Obliged To Reimburse You The Difference.

UYyoj2H.jpg

Please stop capital locking, like wow.

Posted

This thread again, did CloudStrife get banned for bumping his thread non-stop? I want regurgitate my argument again with a wall of text as there's no need, so I'll make it a quick bullet points.

• Except cosmetics, horse skill change and Tear (no EXP loss from PvP anyway and if you die to PvE 'git gud') everything in the cash shop can be re-created for free. 
  • If you can't afford the cash shop prices, don't buy
  • Daum relies on the cash shop to pay for utilities, servers and salaries, cheaper cash shop means less being spent means more P2W items

Posted

If anything, after buying 1 costume the others that have the same effect should only cost 50% of the normal price or something like that.

Posted (edited)

Keep them the same. nothing is changing if i buy 3 costumes more for my character

Edited by eXistenZ

Posted

Well i tell you something. I  am an average player with average monthly income and prices of items that are CHARACTER bound are insane. 

What i bought so far was:

2x (2x8 inventory expansion package)

1x ghilli custume (i wont buy anything else in this department since i am wearing it 24/7)

3x pets (they will stay at T1 until culdown of higher tiers is removed/reduced to like 1 second or less)

all weight limit i could get from cash shop.

Thats everything i needed to actually enyoj the game. I would spend more money for sure ... for my alts, my storage in towns and so on but with prices like this? Hell no.

PS even that minimum purchases brought me close to 200€ ABSURD!

Posted

Daum will raise costume prices to $60 for 1-2 months, then you will complain more, so they'll reduce the costume price by 50% and then say "We've listened to the community request !!!" *lauuuugh* their answers would be. "You never said we couldnt raise prices" (Thats what you get community for playing with each single words)

Tho, if this happen...

Posted

Without polls like this how would Daum ever know people wanted to pay less for stuff?

Posted

yes

Posted

Some items need to be a lot cheaper than 50%

Posted

Dumb poll is created by dumb OP.

Posted

BREAKING: people want to pay less for stuff

important and necessary work you're doing here OP

pat pat