• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

fastest grinding class after awakening

Post awakening fastest grinding class   140 votes

1. 1. wich class will be the best to grind mobs?

• ranger
    • wiz/witch
    • tamer
    • berserker
    • sorc
    • warrior
    • valk
    • musa/maehwa
    • ninja/kunoichi

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Im just tired of the slow grinding speed of my class and losing grinding spot every time a ranger/wiz/tamer apears even if I have better gear, so I wan to know wich class do you think will be the fastest grinding after awakening

Posted

i think that ranger and wiz are the top tier farmer, then sorc

Posted

Geared... Tamers farm faster than anyone (dense packs, can aggro/damage double everyone else)

56.80 wizard

Posted (edited)

Fastest is ranger probaly but for best farmer i would say beserker. The reason being is that they won't glug mana pots like crazy and have a better sustain so over all you going a little slower but making much more in terms net profit.

Edited by Soulshox
1 person likes this

Posted

Geared... Tamers farm faster than anyone (dense packs, can aggro/damage double everyone else)

56.80 wizard

Horse Wizard/Witch.

Posted

Horse Wizard/Witch.

OP asked for the fastest grinder. Mounted wizars are tanky&survivable, but the killing is mediocre or average at best. You lack access to the burst+ casting time on horse.

Wizards grind a lot faster on foot now, due to recent buffs with more super armor, mobility and MMA as a hard hitting spam skill. Especially in our version with the mobs being really nerfed. Basically no reason for a wizard to grind mounted now, unless risk if PvP and getting ganked from behind.

Posted

I didn't say it was the fastest, I was just replying to Vampyrism saying Tamer is best because it can aggro double the mobs of anything else; a Wizard/Witch on a horse can aggro 14 mobs too.

That said, if you're farming on foot with MMA then you're terrible at farming; MMA is not a farming skill, it's got a tiny AoE so you won't be hitting more than a few mobs with it without an excessive amount of grouping. And that grouping will take longer because you're much less mobile without a horse. Sure, you can evade and teleport, but that's nothing compared to being able to sprint and sidestep on a horse (sidestep being practically mandatory imo). Not to mention the ability to ignore your weight limit, which combined with the lack of any need for pots means you have 0 downtime.

So, let's see:

Pros -

1. Double the mobs
  2. More mobility
  3. No downtime

Cons -

1. Slower cast speed
  2. No MMA to finish off low-HP single targets

If you've ever seriously farmed then it should be obvious that the pros greatly outweigh the cons.

But yeah, Ranger is obviously the fastest.

Posted

Fastest grinding class post awakening will likely be Berzerker.  Clear speed of a well geared zerk will be unmatched and I say this because I see several of our very geared rangers making deals to carry zerkers to 58 with them right now with the understanding that the zerk will return the favor after awakenings hit.

Posted

Fastest farmers in KR post-awakening are Ranger, Warrior and Sorc.

Posted

i have no idea why some apes here voted on blader/plum and not one vote on valk, my 53 valk with +15 yuria does just the same dmg as my 57 maehwa with tri liverto

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Karaad

Posted

Horse Wizard/Witch.

the problem is our loot speed tho :(

Posted

i have no idea why some apes here voted on blader/plum and not one vote on valk, my 53 valk with +15 yuria does just the same dmg as my 57 maehwa with tri liverto

Valkyria pro:

- absolut NO mana/hp poot use if you don't do stupid stuff like deep purple farming (which might be a big pro as you don't need to carry 1000 hp/mana pots)

- most light red monsters die instant as soon as you are in range

Valkyria con:

- slow movement (pre awakening)

Depending where you grind the slow movement will anihiliate the 2-hit kill combo speed (Spear+SoJ).

Posted

Anyone know how is tamer awakening wep in pve ? In comparation to bereserker ?

Posted (edited)

OP asked for the fastest grinder. Mounted wizars are tanky&survivable, but the killing is mediocre or average at best. You lack access to the burst+ casting time on horse.

Wizards grind a lot faster on foot now, due to recent buffs with more super armor, mobility and MMA as a hard hitting spam skill. Especially in our version with the mobs being really nerfed. Basically no reason for a wizard to grind mounted now, unless risk if PvP and getting ganked from behind.

Superarmor just on initial cast, not channel.

But it depends on what mobs, some mobs are pointless to grind if not on a horse, and only in valencia is it nice by foot as without the burst you or your horse will get eaten alive, in mediah and below, stuff dies mostly in one residual so going on a horse allows you to group more people and kill the initial 14 mobs and start dmging the next ones right away

Edited by Kezha

Posted

asking this in our version is kind of meh , most people here dont know what the grind speed of the awakening weapons are like.

Posted

Superarmor just on initial cast, not channel.

But it depends on what mobs, some mobs are pointless to grind if not on a horse, and only in valencia is it nice by foot as without the burst you or your horse will get eaten alive, in mediah and below, stuff dies mostly in one residual so going on a horse allows you to group more people and kill the initial 14 mobs and start dmging the next ones right away

The only burst we lose that matters is Ultimate Blizzard, which is obviously a great skill to shred mobs, but it has a 1min CD; it's hardly going to make or break our ability to farm.

Regardless though, even "without the burst," if you're taking a beating on your horse then you're using it wrong. That's why I said sidestep is practically mandatory; mobs are too stupid to hit you when you're strafing, unless they're ranged but those ----- with every class, including Wizards/Witches on foot...

Posted

The only burst we lose that matters is Ultimate Blizzard, which is obviously a great skill to shred mobs, but it has a 1min CD; it's hardly going to make or break our ability to farm.

Regardless though, even "without the burst," if you're taking a beating on your horse then you're using it wrong. That's why I said sidestep is practically mandatory; mobs are too stupid to hit you when you're strafing, unless they're ranged but those ----- with every class, including Wizards/Witches on foot...

pack of mobs in valencia, they group, mma, dead. Thats the main burst id say, ublizz is just nice if theres a heap of movs that need some dying hehe

Posted

the lack of people voting warrior and berserker on here really shows the ignorance of the NA/EU playerbase about the kr version

im guessing alot of people voted before reading the title realizing this was meant post awakening not pre awakening.

Posted

Reason tamer are better because they can pull twice mobs because of pet.  *8mobs on player  and 8 more on pet.

Posted

Zerker is out after the update to awakened skills.  Their sustain will go in the shitter.

The best is and always will be ranger/tamer.

Wiz.... not sure why people say that equally geared to tamer and ranger.... they lose out on cd's and casting lol.  Ya they have blizzard but thats not full up time.

Fact is Ranger can kill shit aoe... fast..  Tamer can kill shit fast as well and pull more of it at once.

so now zerkers have to use pots , does not mean their grind speed is slower.

Posted

The big thing about zerker was the sustain.  The ability to just jump into a pack of mobs and spin..... it most defiantly affects your farm ability when you have to play defensively.

"fastest grinding class after awakening"

Zerker is in a very good spot with cannon.

Posted

the lack of people voting warrior and berserker on here really shows the ignorance of the NA/EU playerbase about the kr version

As someone planning to play warrior then, I'm glad to hear this! I've heard such a wide range of things so far, though most do include warrior as one of the better ones.

im guessing alot of people voted before reading the title realizing this was meant post awakening not pre awakening.

I can't imagine many people didn't read the title...I'd imagine the problem is more due to lack of reading comprehension skills and pure stupidity