• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Black Desert art by Midgard229 (Updated and compiled)

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello, just starting my thread with art for Black Desert. here I will place the character I painted followed by the painting. Hope you enjoy, more to come!

Below I had the pleasure of painting the wonderful Flav!

gil86NkCChgGKSYA.jpg

Spacey publish.jpg

2016-08-08_6350306.thumb.JPG.00d4b281e6aLucre_Pirate_Publish_BM.thumb.jpg.90c06d

lief_bdo.thumb.png.f9a98a5a02a0514590ea7Lief_girl.thumb.JPG.c1b30e46c04930c92d89

Lief_Small.jpg.df5c1dbb6eb0831564f979863

Anime/realistic hybrid (Simpler)

ESO_Couple_Lief_brown_window.thumb.png.6

Lief_Portrait_small.thumb.png.ea15912555

Below is not a bdo character

evee.thumb.jpg.e5405018f04b3f08f7a1731e1

Edited by midgard229
Left out content.
15 people like this

Posted

Beautiful character portrayed in a high quality piece of art!

Job well done. Love it!

1 person likes this

Posted

Beautiful character portrayed in a high quality piece of art!

Job well done. Love it!

thanks so much! :)

Posted

Really well made! I love her armor and those feathers, even if it's a detail it's so good :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Really well made! I love her armor and those feathers, even if it's a detail it's so good :D

thank you!

Posted

Beautiful! I love the vibrant colors used in this~ *o*

1 person likes this

Posted

Beautiful! I love the vibrant colors used in this~ *o*

thanks! here is one i did for the pirate contest! 

Lucre Pirate Publish BM.jpg

also sketch and light build for the new upcoming one 

Lief sketch light study BM water.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

thanks! here is one i did for the pirate contest! 

also sketch and light build for the new upcoming one 

oooo I love her outfit~ And once again the colors are so nice.
I wonder how this sketch will look like at the end!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello, just starting my thread with art for Black Desert. here I will place the character I painted followed by the painting. Hope you enjoy, more to come!

Below I had the pleasure of painting the wonderful Flav!

gil86NkCChgGKSYA.jpg

Spacey publish.jpg

I see you making these beautiful pieces of art and after I see me, still making stick people

1 person likes this

Posted

Beautiful line and colors, especially the lights.

1 person likes this

Posted

Beautiful line and colors, especially the lights.

Posted

I am enjoying your work...  :)  I'll keep checking back!

1 person likes this

Posted

I am enjoying your work...  :)  I'll keep checking back!

thanks! Hopefully my new one will be done soon!

Posted

Really like your piece! :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Really like your piece! :) 

thanks! your stuff is awesome 

Posted

New Commission Piece up!

Characters Portrayed Below

Lief Small.jpg

Lief girl.JPG

Lief.JPG

6 people like this

Posted

Beautiful colors and facial expressions. Well done!  :) 

Posted

I hate to choose favorites but I think you might be my fave artist here. You really do well with telling a story with your art. Wonderful stuff!

New Commission Piece up!

Characters Portrayed Below

Lief Small.jpg

This is HOT! You might wanna put it behind spoiler tags tho just in case. There are always prudish drama queens lurking around waiting to pounce and report stuff. >.<

But DAYUM son...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I hate to choose favorites but I think you might be my fave artist here. You really do well with telling a story with your art. Wonderful stuff!

This is HOT! You might wanna put it behind spoiler tags tho just in case. There are always prudish drama queens lurking around waiting to pounce and report stuff. >.<

But DAYUM son...

Thanks So much! I really really appreciate that.  I really enjoyed doing it. I don't mind if someone tries to report it, if the mods think it's smutty then they have something wrong with them lol. thank you for warning though :).  

The client wanted me to portray some kind of romance, but a dark passionate kind. had some difficulty but it came through!

Edited by midgard229
6 people like this

Posted

So cute! That first one is downright adorable. I look forward to seeing more from you. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

So cute! That first one is downright adorable. I look forward to seeing more from you. :)

:D

Posted (edited)

Wow thats amazing!! :D Would love to have a drawing of my sorc from u!! Love the bright colours u use!! :D

Thanks So much! I really really appreciate that.  I really enjoyed doing it. I don't mind if someone tries to report it, if the mods think it's smutty then they have something wrong with them lol. thank you for warning though :).  
The client wanted me to portray some kind of romance, but a dark passionate kind. had some difficulty but it came through!

You may enjoy some of my other pieces then such as

198355_10150975340105480_1128398999_n.jpg

Asche Little.jpg

Edited by eDust

Posted

Love ur stuff. More, moaaaar!

Posted

Wow thats amazing!! :D Would love to have a drawing of my sorc from u!! Love the bright colours u use!! :D

thank you!!! ha yes, i adapted that high color style because of the Science/fantasy childrens book i'm writing, illustrating and publishing. I used a lot of colors in it, so It kinda went into my newer art ha. and hey if you ever wanted me to do one i'm open to it, she's gorgeous and would be a treat to do. :P. 

Love ur stuff. More, moaaaar!

Thanks so much! glad you enjoy it! okaaaay here is a lilttle more.  bottom one is of my mom :$

evee.jpg

Mom Painting.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

thank you!!! ha yes, i adapted that high color style because of the Science/fantasy childrens book i'm writing, illustrating and publishing. I used a lot of colors in it, so It kinda went into my newer art ha. and hey if you ever wanted me to do one i'm open to it, she's gorgeous and would be a treat to do. :P. 

Thanks so much! glad you enjoy it! okaaaay here is a lilttle more.  bottom one is of my mom :$

evee.jpg

Mom Painting.jpg

Oh wow! Yes its amazing indeed!! :D AND OFC I WANT! But only if u have time and will! :$